BTW seems like every third young guy on Grindr or BBRT is indicating an interest in 'daddies' on his profile. 'Daddies', was it like this back in your day, and people are just being more open? Or is intergenerational sex genuinely more popular now?

Unfortunately quite a lot of younger guys who are into older men are in the closet about it - they don't want their friends to know. So they only show interest in private. But when they do get to mount us they tend to fuck like bunnies.

On 4/19/2022 at 4:57 PM, Waddstan said:

It's in the Midlands at the moment, awaiting gear parts. Orgies are fun, and send ripples across the canal 😉

well, if you are down this way inspecting it, you got a place to stay. x

On 4/24/2022 at 7:37 PM, hotrice said:

Yea sauna is an option but it’s very different than having a good old fashion old/young orgy. I went to one that was hosted by a couple in their 50’s and 40’s in Southwark, London. It was like 10 years ago and I stayed for 5,6 hours but there must have been over 25 people in and out that few hours, it was fun. 

Love  an Orgy, went to one in Angel a few years ago-as the only power bottom there I set the stndard for getting things started & taking loads-think I had 20 guys that day. Such a blast & my ass was sore for days but all those older daddies gave me what I needed.

• Piggy 1