How this hot guy got me into barebacking

This is a fictional story and isn't based on anyone I know.

My friends wanted to go one of those bars, you know the ones. The type that have those backrooms where guys can fuck each other. I was kinda nervous about going. I had just recently come out and I had just started going to gay bars. We had a few drinks in the bar area, and then they wanted to go back. I didn't know what to expect. We didn't have to check our clothes, it was anything goes really. It was dark, but not dark enough you couldn't see people. It was a long room, with raised benches against the wall. There were all types of guys, some in jocks, some wearing clothes. We walked around and then I saw this guy, fuck he was sexy. He was giving me a very seductive look. I was akward, I wanted to look cool but I couldn't. He grabbed me and started to kiss me. He was hot as fuck. He was 5'11, thin lean olive skin complection, curly hair, sneakers, socks, a neon jock, and a harness. 

We made out and before I knew it he had unzipped my pants and was rubbing my dick. He moved closer to me and put his legs up above my shoulders, moving his ass closer to my dick. I tried to tell him to stop for a second, and he was starting to move my dick towards his hole. I protested, wait wait. "Let me get a condom" I repeated a couple times. He laughed and said "baby, we don't use condoms here. Baby I only fuck raw." I pulled away. I couldn't. I only wore condoms. In fact, I had never met a bottom like this. Every single bottom I had fucked always insisted on condoms, and so did I.

Another guy walked up to him. He wasn't even naked. I remember thinking this about the guy when I saw him, he looked like my friend's dad. Just a regular looking dude. He started to fuck him in the position he wanted me to fuck him on. The entire time he made eye contact at me. Then pulled me towards him and made out with me. Another guy, another regular looking guy wearing a jacket walks up and starts to fuck him. The other dude zipped up and left. And he started to make out with me more. 

After I woke up the next day, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I must have jerked off 4 times that day. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Just the idea. This beautiful guy, just letting any guy who wants to, fuck him with their raw dicks. I wanted to do it so bad. I wanted to be one of those guys. I checked out one of those hookup sites I had used to meet guys, and there he was. I was not intending to, but I ended up coming across it. He was a fucking whore. One pic of him in a jock and his hole. Another one with a cummy hole. One of him sucking. One of him getting a raw dick in his ass. Face pics. I picture of him getting fucked in a bathroom. His profile bio said "BBottom for dicks and cum. Submissive cumdump. Easy access. Friendly and always full of cum".

to be continued part 2

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7