From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

4 minutes ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

As this story's author said, he changes some plots because _he_ did not like the original ones. 

About confronting, there are many stories here where the authors ask explicitly for ideas from readers, so I find nothing bad about this! When I like some plots I can share my fantasies about further scenes but if the author has already written it, he'll upload it without caring of what other say.

I specifically gave the example of authors inviting readers to help direct the story as a case where that kind of "they should do this" feedback is acceptable. And when you write your stories, feel free to ask for that kind of feedback. More power to you.

And yes, authors *can* ignore those suggestions if they didn't ask for them. My point is that the suggestions, when not solicited, are rude, whether or not the author acknowledges them or not.

If I were to walk up to you on the street and tell you "Your haircut is awful. You should do X with it instead," or "what the fuck were you thinking when you put on that shirt today? You need something slimming, not something that accentuates how sallow your complexion is", you'd find that rude. Telling people what to do with their characters (when they didn't ask) is no different from telling them what to do with their clothes or grooming choices.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Why is the "most important thing" being confronting an author and advising him to change his story line?

If a reader here wants to see a story with plotline X, why the fuck can't he write his own story about plotline X?

I don't have a problem with people liking or disliking elements of a story - that is (in part) what literary criticism is about. That's not the same thing as trying to change the way the story is developing as it's being written.

There are, in fact, stories that work that way - at each juncture, the reader can choose which path forward to take (or vote on which path forward the author should take as he continues to write). Most stories are not like that, and most authors know where they want things to go with their characters. If you don't like the story, write your own and see if it's better.

Fully agree with this post.

The author has created the story, the characters and spent time growing it for our enjoyment.

People should write their own stories, with their own kinks, thoughts etc. 

Part 10: Brotherly Love (aka the much discussed chapter)

“Does anyone know?” I asked.

“No,” Jay said. “Does anyone know that you’re… well, you know?”

I shook my head.

“So,” he said. “I guess you’re not the last virgin in the house after all. Right?”

I shook my head.

“You slept with another man?”

I nodded.

“What was it like?” he asked.

I looked at him, noticing in his eyes a longing. He really wanted to know. “It’s incredible,” I said. “Better than I could have imagined.”

“So, not into women anymore?”

“I… uh… I don’t know,” I told him. “Maybe. I got thrown into everything so fast, I never really stopped to think about it.”

“Well, I won’t tell anyone.”

“Thanks,” I said. “Though, it would involve you telling them how you found out which doesn’t make you look too good either.”

Jay nodded. “I’m sorry that I tricked you into sucking my dick.” His words hung in the air, neither of us able to wrap our minds around the truth. We were no longer just brothers. I didn’t know what we were now. “

Can I tell you,” Jay started, “I’ve had plenty of blow jobs in my life, but nothing like that. I had trouble breathing after.”

“Really?” For some reason, I felt proud. Jaw slept around a lot, so hearing that I was seemingly the best did make me feel good.

“I’ve always wondered what it’s like,” Jay said, “but I’ve never tried.” He moved closer to me, the heat of his body pulsing against me. “Could you… would you try…” He looked up into my eyes, leaning forward and kissing me. For split second, I wanted to recoil, the idea of my brother’s lips on mind turning my stomach, but as the moment passed, I found myself draw into the kiss.

“Fuck,” Jay said, breaking the kiss and catching his breath. He looked down at his dick and laughed. “You’ve got me dripping, brother.”

“Me too,” I said.

He leaned in again, but I reached out and stopped him. “I can’t,” I said.

“Is it because I’m…”

“No,” I said. “Well, partly. I’m not sure. It should be.”

Jay smiled. “I know. It should be disgusting, but, I’ve got to tell you, it feels hot.”

“Jay, there’s something you don’t know about me.”

“I know that you’re gay,” he said. “What else is there?”

I backed away and pulled off my shirt, revealing my chest and the tattoo on it. Jay’s eyes grew wide at the sight.

“Does that mean what I think it means?”

“I’m poz,” I told him.

“How long?”

“A few weeks,” I said. “Almost two months.”

“Who?”

“The guy I told you about at dinner. The guy that started coming to church.”

“Is he?”

“He’s not religious. It’s a long story. He fucked me a few times and I converted. I got this tattoo from him. He’s a tattoo artist.”

“Are you dating?”

“I don’t know,” I told him. “Sort of.”

“Does your church know?”

“Fuck, no,” I said. “No one knows. Well, not no one. You know now.”

“So, you don’t want to fuck me because you don’t want to poz me?”

I nodded.

Jay turned and went to his duffle bag, opening a zipper and pulling out a small square packet. Even though I had never seen one in person, I knew it was a condom. “Problem solved.”

“Jay, no. It isn’t right.”

“You’ve already sucked me off,” he said. “And with a condom, we’ll be careful. Please. I’ve always wondered what it’s like to get fucked. If it’s with you, at least I know it’s with someone who will be careful. Please.”

I stared at the condom and then at Jay. How had we come to this point? How had I journeyed from a straight virgin pastor to a poz gay man contemplating sleeping with his brother? How far had I fallen? How much of a pig was I? There was only one way to tell. I took the condom and looked Jay in the eye. “If you make a noise, you’ll wake the whole house. You’ll have to be quiet.”

“Okay,” he said.

“Do you have lube?”

“Some,” he said, returning to his bag. He handed me a packet the same size as the condom.

“Get on the bed,” I told him. “On your back. Leg’s up toward your chest.”

To say that Jay was eager would have been an understatement. He scrambled onto the bed and pulled his knees to his chest, revealing a hair hole. I opened the condom, turning it over.

“Don’t you know how to put one on?” Jay asked.

I pointed at my tattoo. “Clearly not.”

“Here,” he said, taking the condom. He reached out and placed it on the head of my dick, a bit of precum dripping into the tip. “Ooops, wrong way around,” Jay flipped the condom and started to roll it on. It felt weird knowing my brother was touching my dick. Then again, I was about to shove it into his ass.

“Alright,” Jay said, returning to his back, legs pulled up to his chest. “Fill me up.”

I opened the packet of lube and squirted some on my dick, leaving some which I squirted into my hand. I climbed onto the bed and ran my hand along Jay’s asshole.

“Fuck,” he moaned.

“I’ve got to open you up first,” I told him, slipping one of my fingers inside. His body pulled away for a moment, but I brought him back, slipping another finger inside. “You’re tight,” I told him.

“Fucking tight,” he said.

“Three fingers now,” I said, moving in and out of my brother’s hole, my fingers opening him up. “Now four.”

“Fuck,” Jay moaned, his hands shaking, almost loosing grip of his legs. “How do you do this?”

“Practice,” I told him, moving my fingers faster. Once he was open, I removed my fingers and lined my dick up to his hole. I looked him in the eye as my dick head pressed into his hole. “Are you ready?”

He nodded.

I pushed forward, my dick sliding inside.

Jay’s head flew back, his mouth open, ready to scream. I lunged forward, my hand covering his mouth. At the same time, my dick forced itself inside, causing his back to arch off the bed.

“You’ve got to be quiet,” I whispered, holding my hand over his mouth until I knew he wasn’t going to scream.

“Fuck,” Jay moaned, a tear in his eye. “You’re fucking huge.”

“I told you I was.” I started pumping inside him, starting slow before speeding up. “How’s that feel?”

“Incredible,” he said. A large smile filled his face. “Does it always feel like this?”

“Don’t know,” I told him. “Dominic is the only one who has fucked me.”

“How many times?”

“I didn’t keep track.”

“More than twenty?”

“Way more than twenty.”

“My brother, a little slut.”

My pace was picking up. Our bodies were sweating as the temperature of the room reached dangerous levels. I watched as his body moved beneath me. His eyes were closed, his face contorting every time my dick disappeared fully into his hole. His dick was fully hard, precum dripping over his abs. His balls were pulled tight into his body. For a moment, I forgot that he was my brother. Instead, I saw a beautiful man giving himself over to me.

“I’ve never felt like this,” he groaned. “What is that?”

“Your prostate,” I told him.

“I think I’m gunna cum,” he said. “I’m not even jerking off.”

“Sometimes it feels better that way.” I could feel myself growing close.

“Fuck, I’m cumming,” he moaned, eyes open, watching as cum shot out over his chest. “Holy shit.”

“Taste it,” I told him, my breath growing short.

“Really?” he asked.

“I did,” I reminded him.

He scooped some in his hand and reluctantly dropped it on his tongue. I could tell he didn’t like the taste. I scooped some up and tasted it again, my eyes meeting his.

“Fuck,” he groaned.

“I’m gonna cum,” I told him, my heart pounding.

“Do it,” he said.

I felt my stomach contort as my balls shot up into my body, muscles quaking as my cum shot into the condom. It fell odd feeling the cum pooling around my dick, especially as I tended to cum so much. I was afraid it would ooze out. I pulled out and removed the condom, almost half of it filled with cum.

“So not only is your dick bigger,” Jay said, “but you cum bucket loads.”

“Guess I’m just lucky,” I said.

“What a waste for a pastor.”

“A poz pastor,” I added. “Who just fucked his own brother.”

“Imagine if Mom and Dad knew,” he said.

“They can’t know.”

“Obviously,” he said.

I brought the condom up to my mouth and poured the contents back, swallowing my cum down.

“I liked the fucking,” Jay said, “but I don’t understand what you like about tasting cum.”

“Tastes good to me.” I crawled off the bed and stood back, admiring Jay. All I could think about was how Dominic would love to see us there, the smell of our sweaty bodies permeating the air. I grabbed my phone and brought it back to the bed.

“What are you doing?” Jay asked.

“Thought I’d send a picture to Dominic,” I said. “Is that alright?”

“Fine by me,” he said.

I took a picture of Jay and sent it, waiting for a response.

“So, is your boyfriend big too?” he asked.

“Ten inches,” I told him.

“Not fucking fair,” he said.

My phone buzzed.

“Are you fucking serious?” Dominic shouted on the other end. “You fucked your brother?”

“Sure did,” I said.

“He let you poz him? Does he know?”

“I wore a condom.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“Listen, I’m not pozzing my brother.”

“No, but you still fucked him.”

“Yes, I did.”

“You’re more twisted than I imagined,” Dominic said. “Any chance of bringing him home?”

“I doubt it.”

“Too bad.”

“I’ve got to go.”

“Have fun.”

“Sounds like he liked what he saw,” Jay said.

“More than you know?” I told him.

“Want to go another round?” Jay asked. “I’ve got more condoms.”

I smiled.

We continued fucking. I kept wearing condoms, fearing that I would give my brother HIV. I understood now why Dominic refused to wear a condom. It felt unnatural. I missed feeling skin on skin, even if it was with my brother.

On the third night, as I was fucking Jay, a knock on the door startled us.

“Shit,” Jay whispered, pushing me off of him.

I scrambled to collect myself, pulling covers over me and my tattoo. I looked down and saw the blanket tenting. I squashed my dick down, wincing at the pain.

“Are you alright in there?” our mom called. “The door’s locked. We don’t allow locked doors in this house. You know that.”

“I’m naked, Mom,” Jay shouted back, wiping lube from his ass. “Unless you want to barge in and see my dick.”

“Language, Jay.”

“What do you want, Mom?”

“I was just seeing if you wanted some cookies.”

“Mom, we’re grown men. We don’t want cookies.”

“Sorry for asking,” she said, storming off.

Jay and I exchanged glances, laughing at the near miss.

“Still hard?” he asked.

I pulled back the cover, revealing a slowly rising dick. “On my way up.”

We quickly ran out of condoms, but Jay went out and bought more. As I slipped it on, there was something odd about it, something I couldn’t figure out.

“What is it?” Jay asked. He was reaching down, shoving his own fingers into his ass. From all our fucking, his hole had opened up well. Still, he was really shoving his fingers deep inside.

“Not sure,” I said. I slipped my dick inside him and started slowly pumping in and out. Again, something wasn’t right. I stopped.

“Keep going,” Jay said.

After a minute, I noticed that the unpleasant feeling of the condom was gone, replaced now by the feeling I was used to. I started to pull out, but Jay’s legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer until I was stretched out over him.

“Feel good?” Jay asked.

“Really good,” I told him. “I just hate the feeling of condoms.”

“That’s why I got these new ones,” he said. “They feel like you’re wearing nothing at all.” His legs wrapped tighter. “Really fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

“You’ve got it.” I started slamming hard into his ass, trying to hit his prostate while also making sure the bed wasn’t making too much noise. Though I knew I didn’t want to ever wear condoms again, I had to admit that the ones Jay bought were amazing. It felt as if I was fucking him bare.

Jay jerked off his cock, but while he normally came first, he was slowing his strokes.

“I’m gunna cum,” I told him, my sweat dripping off my body and onto his.

“Do it,” he said, smiling.

I made one final thrust, entering him as far as I could go, and then my heart dropped. The feeling I had felt over the past few days, the feeling of cum pooling around my dick, was missing. Instead, it felt as it had when I had fucked Dr. Wade. I looked down at Jay with wide eyes, mouth hung open, fearful.

Jay only smiled, his legs pulling me tighter to his body. “My turn,” he said. He closed his eyes and jerked his cock one final time, his cum shooting out between us, hitting my chest and mixing into my chest hair, dripping down onto his body.

As he gained his breath, I worked to pull myself from out of his legs’ hold. Pulling out my dick, I first saw the condom wrapped around the base of my shaft like a ring, and then the skin of my dick coated in blood and cum. The condom had broken.

“Shit,” I said, looking at Jay’s ass. It was swollen with bits of blood and cum leaking out. “Oh, fuck. Shit. SHIT!”

“Be quiet,” Jay hissed. “You’re going to wake everyone up.”

“Jay,” I said, standing up on his bed, pointing my dick out to him. “The condom broke. It broke, and I didn’t know, and I… I just… I just came inside you.”

Jay reached a hand down to his ass and touched his hole, his fingers rubbing the blood and cum around the swollen lips. “Yeah,” he said. “Feels like you did.”

“Jay, we’ve got to do something,” I told him. “We’ve got to get you to a hospital. We’ve got to get you help.”

“Why?” he asked.

I stood there stunned. “Jay, have you completely forgotten what this is?” I pointed at my tattoo. “I’m poz. That means my cum is toxic. You’re bleeding.”

“Yeah,” he said, looking at his fingers. “I know.”

“I don’t understand,” I said, unaware of his calm tone as my stress intensified. “That didn’t happen with the other condoms. Why did these break? Were they cheaper?”

“Yeah,” Jay said. “I wasn’t going to pay a ton of money for condoms I was going to poke holes in.”

I stared down at my brother, his words sinking into my brain. “What?”

“I poked holes in the condom,” Jay said. “I used one of Mom’s needles.”

“Why would you do that?”

“So it would break,” he said.

“Why would you want it to break?” I demanded, my voice growing louder.

“Because you wouldn’t fuck me unless you wore one,” he said. “Remember the first night you fucked me, you didn’t know how to put the condom on. I put it on you wrong at first on purpose. I wanted to see if I got a rush from knowing a bit of your precum was on the outside when you fucked me. It was just a little risk, but it was amazing.”

I backed away from the bed, my head spinning. “You wanted me to poz you?”

“Not exactly,” Jay said. “Look, you know I sleep around. And, yes, I bring condoms with me, but I don’t always use them. I like taking risks with sex. Sometimes, I like fucking a woman, knowing I could be impregnating her. She always knows I’m bare, but still. I like risks. When you told me you were poz, I just couldn’t go without having you fuck me at least once without a condom. I knew you wouldn’t if I asked you, so I tricked you.”

“Do you understand what you’ve done?”

“Yeah, I’ve taken a risk,” he said. “I’m a grown adult who makes his own choices. I like doing risky things. I’m allowed to. Besides, did you know that your boyfriend was poz when he fucked you?”

I shook my head.

“And you’re still with him,” Jay said. “Sounds risky to me. Actually, a pastor fucking anyone out of wedlock is risky, let alone a gay man. Seems like you like to take risks too.”

I sat down on the bed, the fear which had been coursing through my body lessening.

“What happens if you get sick?” I asked him.

Jay shrugged. “That’s a part of the risk. If I do, then I’ll have a part of you as a part of me forever. Seems like a cool thing for brothers. Anyway, do you feel any different now than before?”

I waited, thinking hard. “No,” I told him. “Converting sucked. Worst flu ever. If anything, I feel freer. I definitely feel hornier.”

“Good news for me,” Jay said. “I love feeling horny.”

“I know you do,” I said, a slight smile appearing.

“I know you’re going to be mad at me,” Jay said. “I’m sorry. I don’t regret doing it. I don’t regret you fucking me for the last few nights. The best sex I’ve ever had has been with you.”

I turned at looked at Jay, an overwhelming feeling of anger and love flowing through me. He reached out and pulled me face into a kiss. We went to sleep without talking, and when I woke up the next morning, I crept out of the room and went for a run. When I got back, I found that Jay’s things were gone.

“Hey, Mom,” I said, coming down stairs. “Where’s Jay.”

“He had to leave early,” she said. “He wanted me to let you know that he’s glad you two were able to get closer these past few days. He hopes you can get together and do it again soon.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Maybe.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, just to settle the discussion, I'll let you know what was in the chapter before I made changes. Originally, Will Fucked Jay several times, but he always wore a condom. They parted ways with nothing really happening. I decided to change this for a few reasons. 1. This site is called "Breeding Zone" which comes with some expectations. 2. Having Jay being a risk taker with sex answers why he had Will suck his dick. 3. This provides a way for Jay to return in a later chapter (maybe). Anyway, with all that said, I can assure you that what you're getting here is FAR superior to what I had before. 

Also, thanks to those who messaged me with ideas. I can't promise I'll use everything, but I appreciate seeing what you think/want to have happen. Some of you have some REALLY twisted minds. 

I also appreciate the love. I'm taken back by your comments supporting the story. I almost never posted.

Now, no arguing. Just keep jerking off. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Super fucking hot, thanks. Remember fucking around with my brother on occasions but it was never like that.

I don't have a brother, but I wish I did. Having another guy growing up alongside you, discovering porn and jerking off around the same time, possibly doing it together is a dream. I also like the idea of someone with a body that closely matches your own.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Heir2012 said:

I don't have a brother, but I wish I did. Having another guy growing up alongside you, discovering porn and jerking off around the same time, possibly doing it together is a dream. I also like the idea of someone with a body that closely matches your own.

Likewise - I think it would have been hot to have had a brother to share with and experiment with. 

• Like 1

The next chapter I was going to post was continuing on as Will comes back to Dominic, but an idea hit me which I'm going to go with instead. I'm writing a side chapter for the next chapter in which we will go back to see the first time Dominic saw Will at the gym. It's from Dominic's perspective, giving a bit of insight into everything leading up to him pozzing Will's hole. I'm still writing it, so it'll be a few days before it's posted. Then, I'll post the chapter continuing the story. 

I've also considered writing a prequel story about Dominic and how he was pozzed. Not sure if I'll do it, but it's a possibility. 

I've still got plenty of new characters to bring to you first. Glad to know so many of you either want to fuck Will or be fucked by Dominic.

• Like 7

You're writing beautifully. Don't be too concerned with others desires, just let the story drive you.

You know where to go, just trust it and whenever you think you should play it safe reject that notion and push the narrative deeper and darker.

Go for the jugular. Kill your darlings. If it scares you to write, write it even more detailed than you want to.

• Like 2