Blowjob paranoia

Has anyone experienced paranoia after sucking cock?

A couple of days after I started sucking my friend's cock I was out and it felt like every guy was looking at me like they knew.These were total strangers.

I did when I first started out. Then it dawned on me that I never had thoughts about some guy I just saw having sucked cock, why would they think the same about me? It was just me projecting my own paranoia.

Years later I look at my sucking cock as just a part of my normal sex routine, just like everyone else has sex. It never crosses my mind that the nice lady who checks out my groceries probably had a cock in her mouth not long before telling me to have a nice day. Why would anyone bother or care to think the same about me?

On 8/21/2022 at 7:31 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I did when I first started out. Then it dawned on me that I never had thoughts about some guy I just saw having sucked cock, why would they think the same about me? It was just me projecting my own paranoia.

Years later I look at my sucking cock as just a part of my normal sex routine, just like everyone else has sex. It never crosses my mind that the nice lady who checks out my groceries probably had a cock in her mouth not long before telling me to have a nice day. Why would anyone bother or care to think the same about me?

After reading your reply I now feel like I was projecting on others.

Now I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck certain guys or if they suck.

not me. everyone has known I’m a cumthirsty cocksucking faggot since grade school. I am more worried that some guy might not know I’m a cockloving femboy who will EASILY get down on her knees and suck ANYONES cock, anytime, anywhere.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:16 AM, TommiVirgin said:

Now I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck certain guys or if they suck.

Yup, that was my next reaction after getting over the initial paranoia. I just have to be careful thinking it in public because I get hard when _______ (insert anything here, you'll probably be right).

2 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Yup, that was my next reaction after getting over the initial paranoia. I just have to be careful thinking it in public because I get hard when _______ (insert anything here, you'll probably be right).

Next time you suck dick outside, don't swallow it all right away. Walk around thinking about how no one knows you have a mouth full of cum.

On 8/20/2022 at 1:09 AM, blkboibtm said:

Only in HS, when I first started blowing dudes, after like the third guy, I felt like every knew I gave head and was making fun of me.  I wasn't out yet nor was I comfortable wit slutdom. Over time it went away.

Which is a good thing, because if you hadn't embraced being a slut, you would be wasting that ass. It's not just the actual ass, it's the way you've got your back arched. My day is gonna be a little better now that I've seen those curves.