"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

Part 21

I lay there on the picnic table (still) with my eyes closed. Ryan had pulled his dick out of my mouth and told me what a good job I had done cleaning it off after he had fucked me. I felt more satisfied than I ever had in my life, experiencing so many things today that I would never have been able to imagine just a week ago before I met Drew. The three hunky sexy studs I had spent the last number of hours with had shown me the pleasures of hot man-to-man raw sex, something I had never thought about my whole life. I couldn't believe this kind of wild unrestrained sex was so readily available and I'd never had a clue. But now everything had changed because of what had happened today and with Drew last week. I had had a kind of intense sexual experience unlike anything I'd ever had with my wife. And I knew I couldn't ever give it up. Especially with the tina fuck smoke magnifying everything, I was going to be seeking out more naked, sleazy, man-sex every chance I could.

I knew I should feel totally exhausted and wiped out after the long non-stop physical afternoon but instead I was feeling horny, my mind racing, my naked body tingling. I heard my sex mentors talking close by but didn't bother to open my eyes, instead letting their voices elicit memories of what all we had done today. Thinking of all the erotic nasty fun we'd had I felt my dick begin to stiffen and reached down and began slowly stroking it with a fist. With my other hand I was playing with my hard nips. I moaned lustily as my hands turned my body on and my hunger began growing again.

Suddenly I felt a pair of wet lips pressing against mine and I opened my mouth at the same I opened my eyes and saw it was Drew. I moved my hands from my dick and nips and used them to pull him on top of me as we started making out passionately. Our need-filled muffled moans became louder as we both sucked on each other's tongue with more eagerness. I could feel his hard throbbing cock rubbing against mine, leaking his precum onto my shaft and into my pubes. I remembered how great that cock had felt in my hole when he used it to take my virgin ass (after the initial pain had faded it felt great for sure!) That memory caused me to pull him tighter against me and growl into our kiss. I was looking forward to having this young stud fuck me again and was also looking forward to burying my own cock deep in his tight jock hole. He was the only one of the three that I had not fucked today.....at least not yet.

Drew pulled back from our kiss and gave me what was almost a leer, but it was sexy as hell! “You're hooked, aren't you Daddy Justin?” he asked softly. “You're not the uptight 'I'm not into guys' hesitant guy I met last week.” It was a statement, not a question. We both knew he was 100% right. “No, no, I'm not that man, you're right. You...you and Kevin and Ryan, along with Tina, have made that man disappear. You all have shown me things I didn't know existed and yes, I'm hooked. I like who you've helped me become and I want to be who I am now all the time.” Drew smiled at me and said, “You mean a fucking dirty piggy cheating married daddy who can't get enough cock and cum and drugs? Being a cock and cum slut pig behind your wife's back and wanting more and more? The kind of horny sexy fucker who gets turned on by cheating? Who even gets turned on by some hot fantasy roleplay daddy/son incest fucking?” Drew spoke this last part in a low sex-filled almost hypnotic voice and I groaned in undisguised lust. “Oh fuck yeah! That's what I mean. It's who I've become and I fucking love it!” I cried out to him.

Drew raised himself up from my chest and sat on my thighs, stroking his hard cock in one hand and using his other hand to stroke my rigid flesh. “Am I your son Daddy Justin? Do you want to be my dirty daddy?” I didn't need to think before I answered, my body and mind now once more fully aroused. “Hell yeah, I am. I'm your daddy and you are my hot-as-fuck nasty son!”, I said, running my hands over his thighs, across his abs and resting on his toned smooth pecs. “Do you want to fuck me Daddy? Do you want to fuck your own son with the cock that made him until you shoot your cum inside my guts?” This devious young man was pushing all of my buttons. “Oh gawd yes, baby boy! I want to fuck you son. I want to bury your own father's dick inside you and cum in you!” I almost panted.

I watched as Drew moved himself until his hairless tight hole was situated just above my aching boner. Then, like he had done last week when I first fucked him, he pushed down slowly and steadily, my cockhead slipping effortlessly between his asslips and deeper into him as he continued his sensuous descent. We both moaned as our bodies connected once more and we locked eyes. “Oh fuck Daddy. Your cock is so big and hard. It feels so good inside me. Fuck me Daddy! Please fuck me and give me your cum!” he shouted out. “Ah hell yeah son. Your hole feels so warm and tight on daddy's dick. Ride me son! Fuck yourself on your daddy's cock and make me cum inside you!” I cried out. And that's what he did – he began fucking himself up and down on my raw dick, moaning in heated pleasure every time my cockhead rubbed across his prostate.

Our cries and shouts had of course drawn Kevin's and Ryan's attention and they were now standing beside the table watching us fuck and egging us on with their sexy verbal talk. Then without a word Kevin was sliding the pipe stem between my lips again as I saw Ryan doing the same to Drew. We both inhaled deeply, ready for the fuck smoke to make our fucking more intense. Blowing out a thick cloud I grabbed Drew's hips and looked into his eyes. “Oh fuck yeah son! Ride daddy's dick. Fucking fuck yourself on it boy!” Drew blew out his cloud and looked back at me. “Mmmmm yeah Daddy! Fuck me deep and hard. I want you to cum in me and breed me. Please Daddy do it!” I thrust harder up into him meeting his downward slide and answered, “I will son. Yeah Drew, take daddy's dick baby!” Drew slammed his ass down hard to the base of my cock and said, “Not Drew, Daddy. I'm Jeremy. Your son. You're fucking your son Jeremy, right?”

I felt my dick get even harder in Drew's ass hearing him say this and I felt myself fall deeper into the debauchery and depr*vity of this entire day. “Oh fuck Jeremy! Daddy's fucking you son! I'm about to cum baby! Do you want it Jeremy?!” I said hoarsely. Drew grabbed my nips and twisted them and spoke in a demanding voice. “Hell yes Daddy! Give your cum to me. Fill me up with your incest cum Daddy. Your own son Jeremy!” With that I had no choice but to give in and I began shooting bullets of hot cum deep inside the ass wrapped tight around my dick. My son Jeremy's perfect ass!

(more to cum)

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

So fucking hoT. This is a great story. Finally getting to Jeremy’s ass soon. I am wondering if Jeremy is gonna be totally green, or whether he’s already experienced with the glass cock and the rig. Either way it will be hoT!  Pigs 🐷  🐖 have more fun!  ❄️ ☁️  💉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Bi, actually much more gay than straight, married guy. Wife doesn't know. Due to testing at work, I could never use anything other than alcohol and poppers to party with, but I LOVE poppers. I usually play safe, but if I party my inhibitions drop and I have sometimes taken raw cock. I LOVE raw cock. 

I have a great life. I recently retired early, financially secure, travelling with my wife, enjoying life. If my wife knew I am basically gay, I like to party, and love risky sex, she would divorce me immediately and I would lose it all. 

This HOT story has fuelled fantasies I have JOed to for years. I don't want to repress my true inner slut anymore. I am ready to give it all up and parTy, take raw cock and dirty seed. I am ready to join the brotherhood.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 22

After a while (I have no idea how long) Drew stirred and lifted himself up off of my chest, then off of my cock. I lay there in the stillness trying to relax but not knowing how (I didn't know then the extent to which tina could play havoc with resting and sleeping). Then I became aware of a sound and automatically knew it was due to someone having some kind of sex. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Drew leaning against the trunk of a nearby tree, bent over slightly at the waist. Kevin was on his knees behind him and was feverishly slurping on Drew's just-fucked asshole. That was the sound I had heard. I watched and listened as I heard Drew telling Kevin to eat his ass, to suck out his Daddy Justin's fresh cum. I groaned in lust and felt my half hard cock start to stir again.

From the other direction I heard Ryan's deep sexy voice and turned my head to face him. He was sitting on the seat of the picnic table filling up another bowl and started talking to me. “Fuck man, you really drilled his ass good didn't you daddy? You got into all the dirty piggy talking you were doing with each other, huh?” Before I could answer Ryan offered me the freshly loaded pipe and once again, with no resistance at all, I eagerly inhaled the fuck smoke which had helped change me so quickly. I blew out a huge cloud and listened to Drew and Kevin while I listened to Ryan's sensuous enticing husky voice. “Yeah you really got into the idea of fucking your own son – Jeremy, right? - while you fucked Drew. Incest raw fucking is so damn hot man! Don't you think so?” I was confused with the thoughts running through my mind and the horniness I was feeling. I had never thought about incest at all and definitely not with my own son. But, there WAS something about fucking Drew and pretending it was Jeremy I had been fucking. Was it pretending, I asked myself, or was it wishing? “No!”, I screamed inside my head. I can't think like that about my own son. I won't I told myself. But.....

Ryan continued his dirty arousing talking. “Is Jeremy as hot as you are, Justin? Is he hairy or smooth? Don't you ever wonder how big his dick is when it's hard? Haven't you ever wanted to see him naked and hard?” I couldn't help but moan deep in my throat as Ryan's words were easily worming themselves into my mind and brain, making me think of things I knew I shouldn't. A memory flashed in my brain of when I had accidentally walked in on Jeremy in the bathroom when he was 16. At the time I was embarrassed and apologetic. But now, between Ryan's verbal onslaught and all the walls that had been broken down last week and today, I remembered thinking how impressed I had been with the size of Jeremy's dick at the time. It had looked kind of plumped up I now realized and I wondered if he had been jacking off. “Oh, Jeremy,” I whispered softly stroking my re-awakening dick.

I heard the “click” then parted my lips again as Ryan fed me more fuck smoke. And his rau*chy words fed a hidden hunger I knew I shouldn't acknowledge. As the sweet fuck smoke brought everything into a perspective that was totally carnal and forbidden, I heard Ryan as he continued. “Yeah, that's it. It's what you want man. Don't fight it. Think about how hot it would be to fuck Jeremy's ass.” I groaned. “How perfect it would be to get him spun on the fuck smoke and hear him beg you to fuck him. Or to let him fuck you.” I was pulling frantically on my hard cock as Ryan unrelentingly worked to destroy what had to be my last wall of resistance.

Then I heard Drew's voice from the other side of me asking what was going on and why his Daddy Justin was so hard and moaning. Ryan answered, telling him, “Daddy Justin is thinking about partying and fucking with his son for real not just roleplay. He wants his own boy in a bad way man,” he finished saying with a smirk in his voice. “Is that right, Daddy Justin?” Drew asked me as he played with my hard nips. “Do you want to have some real nasty incest fun with your own son, Jeremy?” I no longer had the desire or strength to resist. Almost sobbing, but turned on like never before, I said, “Oh fuck yes! Heaven forgive me, but YES!” “Tell me, Daddy Justin,” Drew whispered into my ear. “Let me hear you say it. What do you want to do with Jeremy? Your own flesh-and-blood son, Jeremy?” “I want to fuck his hot teen ass!” I cried out. “I want to shoot my cum inside his guts. I want him to fuck me and cum in my hole. To breed his own dad's hole!” I couldn't believe I was saying these things but I knew I meant them. So bad!

Drew pulled me up to a sitting position on the edge of the picnic table. I was light-headed and dizzy and had to close my eyes. I don't know how long I had been laying down there but I was aware it was starting to get dark. Drew stood between my legs and took my cock in his hand. “Well, Daddy Justin,” he said, “what would you say if I told you we might be able to make that happen for you? Would you want us to do that?” I shook my head. What is he talking about, I asked myself, even as I felt my dick throb harder and my ass twitch in anticipation.

(to be continued)

• Like 14
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1