"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

Part 19

I've heard about out-of-body experiences and how great they supposedly felt according to the people who've said they've had them. But I couldn't imagine anything feeling more euphoric and exquisite than the IN-body experience I was having there on that picnic table. Every inch of my body was tingling and every nerve in my brain and mind was trying to keep up with the increasing level of pleasure coursing through my whole being.

My hard bare fuckmeat was enveloped by Kevin's warm wet silky manhole over and over again as he continued fucking himself up and down on my shaft. Occasionally he would tighten the muscles in his chute squeezing and caressing my dick, causing me to leak more and more precum inside him. He kept telling me he wasn't going to stop riding me until I shot my cum deep in his guts. I only hoped he wouldn't stop before then!

At the same time Ryan was long-stroking his fat hard raw cock in and out of my wide-stretched hole. With every penetration I felt his heavy balls slap against my upturned sweaty asscheeks. I couldn't wait for those balls to draw up then begin shooting their thick load deep inside me, to mix with the loads from Drew and Kevin I'd already received today. I had been a total top and a virgin to anal sex when I arrived at the park earlier today. (How long ago was that?! Who the hell cares?!!) And now I couldn't get enough cock and cum in my ass. And I couldn't get enough of burying my dick balls deep in an ass!

These two studs were doing all the work – Kevin fucking himself on my dick and Ryan fucking my hole with his dick. All I had to do was lay there and enjoy the erotic sensuality of it all. And I was definitely enjoying all of it!

I was jacking Kevin's hard slick cock, still amazed that I had had the entire thing stuffing my ass not that long ago. So long and so thick. It turned me on more realizing I had taken it and enjoyed it. Just like I'd enjoyed Drew's cock and was now feeling additional pleasure from Ryan's cock, which wasn't quite as long as Kevin's but it was slightly thicker.

“Hell yeah man!” Kevin's voice penetrated my thoughts. “Fuck me buddy! Your raw married cock is making my ass feel so fucking good! Can't wait for you to give me your seed!” I let go of Kevin's dick and ran my fingers and hands up across his abs to his pecs and nips. This prompted Kevin to straighten his position on my dick and raise his arms above his head, flexing his pecs. As I moved my hands and eyes over his torso I caught a glimpse of a drawing of some sort just below his left armpit. I hadn't seen his body from this angle before so I hadn't noticed it earlier today. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked kind of like a small scorpion. I didn't wonder about it more than a couple seconds, but it briefly reminded me of a day a few weeks ago when I had walked into my son Jeremy's room and he had some pictures of scorpions on his computer screen. I hadn't remembered that until just now.

That memory was quickly dissolved as I felt Drew's tongue licking my ear then heard him whispering in it. “How you doing Daddy Justin? Feels great having your cock in a hot ass and having your own ass filled with cock at the same time, doesn't it?” he finished with a lusty chuckle. “Fuck yeah it does! I could never have imagined anything like this! This is fucking perfect!” As if on cue, Drew pushed the glass pipe between my lips and lit the flame, creating more of the fuck smoke I couldn't resist and didn't want to resist.

As I blew out a second thick white cloud I heard Ryan yell out, “I'm going to cum Daddy Justin! I'm going to flood your hot spun ass with my tina cum! Tell me you want it!” “YES!” I practically screamed in need. “Cum in me, Ryan! Give me your tina cum and breed my greedy ass! My greedy cheating married daddy ass!” I felt Ryan slam one last time against my ass and felt his seed emptying into me. That sensation took me over the edge and I cried out to Kevin, “Here it cums man! Giving you a big load of my married cum just like I gave Drew and Ryan! Take it! Take it allllll!!” And my cum shot into Kevin's ass mixing with Ryan's.

(to be continued)

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 20

I lay there on the picnic table with my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath and waiting for my heartbeat to slow down. I could feel Ryan's hard shaft still buried in my cum-filled hole. And I could feel Kevin's tight slick ass wrapped around my own still-hard dick.

Then I became aware of another feeling. I suddenly needed to piss and I needed to do it bad and soon! “Man,” I whispered, “you gotta get off my cock. I have to piss really bad and I don't think I can hold it in much longer.” I felt Kevin squeeze his hole around my dick and felt his fingers on my nips, making me moan involuntarily. “Go ahead buddy,” I heard him say and opened my eyes. He was looking hard at me and had a sexy grin on his sweaty face. “I will as soon as you get off my dick man,” I said. “I mean go ahead and piss while your dick is in my ass. Give me your hot tina piss in my ass so it can mix with your cum.” I looked at him in disbelief, not sure I had heard him correctly. Piss in his ass? For real??!! Sure that I had misunderstood him and feeling the need to empty my bladder increasing I said, “I'm serious man. I have to piss like crazy! You need to get off my dick.” Kevin rubbed his hands across my hairy chest and said, “I'm serious too, buddy. I love piss up my ass especially chem piss right after it's been filled with cum. Give me your piss Justin! Do it man!” I didn't know whether to be freaked out or turned on but I didn't have time to decide one way or the other. My full bladder was not going to wait and I felt my piss begin emptying inside Kevin's hole. “Mmmmm, yeah dude,” Kevin moaned eagerly. “That's it stud. Give me your piss. Fuck yeah!” I moaned too as I felt the warmth of my piss covering and surrounding my cock as the stream grew stronger. I felt something click in my mind and started getting turned on at the nastiness of it all. It was feeling more and more pleasurable around my cock and Kevin's moans of lust and hunger was making it more pleasurable in my mind. These three nasty fuckers were introducing me to more and more dark erotic experiences and I was loving all of it! I grabbed onto Kevin's hips and thrust my cock deeper up into him. “You wanted my piss man and now you're getting it!” I growled. “I'm not done yet.” Kevin wiggled his ass against my meat and groaned darkly. “Oh fuck yeah buddy! That's it. Give it all to me. Fill my ass up with your hot piss!”

As my stream of urine continued flowing into Kevin's guts I heard Ryan say, “You want my piss in your ass too fucker? You wanna feel what Kevin's feeling?” I'm not sure why but without thinking I answered and said, “Oh hell yeah dude! Give me your piss! I wanna know what it feels like!” I heard Drew softly say, “You are such a hot dirty pig Daddy Justin!” just as I heard Ryan saying, “Here it comes slut! Take my piss in your fucking daddy hole! Aw yeahhhhh!!” Then I felt a warmth in my hole and felt a fullness totally unlike the fulness their cocks had given me. The warmth grew and spread and I didn't want it to stop. “Oh fuck yeah! Your piss feels so fucking good man! So warm! So dirty. I love it!” I exclaimed even as my own flow of piss in Kevin's ass was coming to an end.

As soon as I stopped pissing Kevin climbed off my dick and quickly offered his own cock to me. I took it in at once even as Ryan was still pissing in my hole. “Oh damn Justin!” Kevin moaned. “I'm gonna cum man. I'm gonna cum down your throat! Hell yeah pig take it! Swallow my fucking cum!” Immediately I felt the first spurt of his thick cum shooting into my mouth followed by more and more. I began swallowing, tasting his salty jizz on my tongue before it went down my throat. It tasted different than Drew's cum I had eaten last week but it still tasted so good and I was eager for every drop of this hung stud's load. I heard Ryan telling me I had all his piss while Kevin continued to feed me the rest of his load. I kept sucking the cock in my mouth determined to get all the cum he had to give me, at the same time aware of Ryan's thick cock exiting my well-fucked ass. At the same time I felt a wet warmth engulf my cock and begin sucking and licking it. I was on sensory overload!!

Kevin withdrew his man-cock from my mouth and I looked down to see Drew with his full sexy lips wrapped around my meat. “Oh yeah, baby,” I moaned, “suck daddy's dick. Oh yeah you're making it feel so good.” Drew pulled his mouth off of my cock and started stroking it in his fist. He turned his face to me and smiled. “I had to taste it Daddy Justin. When Kevin got off of it I saw it was covered with cum and piss and his ass juices and I had to clean it all off. Fucking delicious!” Ryan had walked up to where my head was and placed his glistening cock an inch or less in front of my mouth. “Here daddy. Taste what Drew tasted. My cock is covered in cum and piss too....and your ass juices. C'mon you hot sexy pig, clean off my dick just like Drew did yours.” I parted my lips readily and accepted Ryan's slick slimy cock into my mouth. I tasted all three essences and eagerly began sucking and licking and slurping on his cock, the cock I knew had just been in my ass a few moments earlier. But instead of being disgusted by that thought I was turned on by it.

(to be continued)

• Like 11
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2