"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

On 7/26/2023 at 7:48 PM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 22

After a while (I have no idea how long) Drew stirred and lifted himself up off of my chest, then off of my cock. I lay there in the stillness trying to relax but not knowing how (I didn't know then the extent to which tina could play havoc with resting and sleeping). Then I became aware of a sound and automatically knew it was due to someone having some kind of sex. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Drew leaning against the trunk of a nearby tree, bent over slightly at the waist. Kevin was on his knees behind him and was feverishly slurping on Drew's just-fucked asshole. That was the sound I had heard. I watched and listened as I heard Drew telling Kevin to eat his ass, to suck out his Daddy Justin's fresh cum. I groaned in lust and felt my half hard cock start to stir again.

From the other direction I heard Ryan's deep sexy voice and turned my head to face him. He was sitting on the seat of the picnic table filling up another bowl and started talking to me. “Fuck man, you really drilled his ass good didn't you daddy? You got into all the dirty piggy talking you were doing with each other, huh?” Before I could answer Ryan offered me the freshly loaded pipe and once again, with no resistance at all, I eagerly inhaled the fuck smoke which had helped change me so quickly. I blew out a huge cloud and listened to Drew and Kevin while I listened to Ryan's sensuous enticing husky voice. “Yeah you really got into the idea of fucking your own son – Jeremy, right? - while you fucked Drew. Incest raw fucking is so damn hot man! Don't you think so?” I was confused with the thoughts running through my mind and the horniness I was feeling. I had never thought about incest at all and definitely not with my own son. But, there WAS something about fucking Drew and pretending it was Jeremy I had been fucking. Was it pretending, I asked myself, or was it wishing? “No!”, I screamed inside my head. I can't think like that about my own son. I won't I told myself. But.....

Ryan continued his dirty arousing talking. “Is Jeremy as hot as you are, Justin? Is he hairy or smooth? Don't you ever wonder how big his dick is when it's hard? Haven't you ever wanted to see him naked and hard?” I couldn't help but moan deep in my throat as Ryan's words were easily worming themselves into my mind and brain, making me think of things I knew I shouldn't. A memory flashed in my brain of when I had accidentally walked in on Jeremy in the bathroom when he was 16. At the time I was embarrassed and apologetic. But now, between Ryan's verbal onslaught and all the walls that had been broken down last week and today, I remembered thinking how impressed I had been with the size of Jeremy's dick at the time. It had looked kind of plumped up I now realized and I wondered if he had been jacking off. “Oh, Jeremy,” I whispered softly stroking my re-awakening dick.

I heard the “click” then parted my lips again as Ryan fed me more fuck smoke. And his rau*chy words fed a hidden hunger I knew I shouldn't acknowledge. As the sweet fuck smoke brought everything into a perspective that was totally carnal and forbidden, I heard Ryan as he continued. “Yeah, that's it. It's what you want man. Don't fight it. Think about how hot it would be to fuck Jeremy's ass.” I groaned. “How perfect it would be to get him spun on the fuck smoke and hear him beg you to fuck him. Or to let him fuck you.” I was pulling frantically on my hard cock as Ryan unrelentingly worked to destroy what had to be my last wall of resistance.

Then I heard Drew's voice from the other side of me asking what was going on and why his Daddy Justin was so hard and moaning. Ryan answered, telling him, “Daddy Justin is thinking about partying and fucking with his son for real not just roleplay. He wants his own boy in a bad way man,” he finished saying with a smirk in his voice. “Is that right, Daddy Justin?” Drew asked me as he played with my hard nips. “Do you want to have some real nasty incest fun with your own son, Jeremy?” I no longer had the desire or strength to resist. Almost sobbing, but turned on like never before, I said, “Oh fuck yes! Heaven forgive me, but YES!” “Tell me, Daddy Justin,” Drew whispered into my ear. “Let me hear you say it. What do you want to do with Jeremy? Your own flesh-and-blood son, Jeremy?” “I want to fuck his hot teen ass!” I cried out. “I want to shoot my cum inside his guts. I want him to fuck me and cum in my hole. To breed his own dad's hole!” I couldn't believe I was saying these things but I knew I meant them. So bad!

Drew pulled me up to a sitting position on the edge of the picnic table. I was light-headed and dizzy and had to close my eyes. I don't know how long I had been laying down there but I was aware it was starting to get dark. Drew stood between my legs and took my cock in his hand. “Well, Daddy Justin,” he said, “what would you say if I told you we might be able to make that happen for you? Would you want us to do that?” I shook my head. What is he talking about, I asked myself, even as I felt my dick throb harder and my ass twitch in anticipation.

(to be continued)

So happy you were able to add to this sTory, man! Aside from your gifT for creating hoT nasTy sex scenarios and believable characters (must be all that fuck smoke😈)you also keep the story movinG forward with new situations thoughts and actions allowing the characters to develop and for all readers to keep edging and wanTing more. I hope you are enjoying it as much as we all are and are able to find time to write more when you are able!

• Like 4

Part 23

I was sitting on the edge of the queen-size bed in one of the two bedrooms in Kevin's apartment. Ryan and Drew were with me and were making sure I was drinking plenty of water and gatorade. We had come here after Drew asked if I was going to be in trouble with my wife after being gone all afternoon. I told him she was out of town for a few days with my daughter and it was just me and my son Jeremy at home while they were gone. I added that I hardly saw Jeremy much since he was always off doing things with friends. “You got that right,” Ryan had laughed and I asked what he meant. And what Drew had meant about helping me to get to have sex with Jeremy. Then he had told me.

A little more than a month ago he had met a young guy at the same park where he had met me. He couldn't say for sure since he didn't know what my son looked like but he thought it might be my son because the guy's name was Jeremy. After talking briefly with him Drew found out that his Jeremy was wanting to have sex with other guys and explore around some. Drew had taken him over to Ryan's place and they had introduced the guy to smoking tina and man-sex. “He got into it all right away. Even quicker than you did, Daddy Justin,” Drew had chuckled. He and Ryan had shown the guy quite a lot that first time and Drew had popped his cherry. Then he asked if I had a picture of my son. I told him there was one in my wallet in my shorts and Ryan found them and brought them to me. With trembling hands I had opened my wallet and showed them a picture of my son. “Hot damn!” Ryan blurted out, followed by Drew telling me the Jeremy he had met in the park was my son.

I had set there in a daze on the edge of the picnic table listening to what they were telling me, my drug-hazed mind trying to take it all in. I didn't know what to say or think but Drew noticed that my cock was totally hard again and commented on it. “Looks like you're turned on Daddy Justin knowing I got your son high and took his cherry. Just like I took yours.” I groaned and wrapped my hand around my rock-hard boner. Finally finding my voice I shakily asked Drew what made him think that Jeremy would want to have sex with me, his own father. Maybe he was just into younger guys like Drew and Ryan. That's when Kevin had joined in the conversation.

“There's a good reason we think that buddy,” he'd said sitting next to me on the picnic table. “The following weekend Drew brought Jeremy over to my place to party and play with me and a couple of my friends, about my same age. To make a long story short he got into the dad/son incest roleplay real fast and was calling each of us Daddy and loved when we called him son. At one point one of my buddies asked him about his own dad, if he was hot.” Kevin's gaze bore into my eyes as he paused then continued, saying, “and Jeremy told us his dad was hot as hell and he'd jacked off before, thinking about having sex with him. With YOU, Justin.” “Oh shit!” I'd moaned, and had to take my hand off my cock to keep myself from cumming.

“So you see, Daddy Justin, it's something we can help make happen for you. If you want,” Drew softly said as he placed his lips on mine and slid his tongue inside my mouth. Even as I had started kissing Drew back my mind was going a mile a minute and the forbidden desire grew into a dark irresistable hunger. Everything I had believed all my life about right and wrong, about what was and was not acceptable disappeared entirely, replaced by a hellish pulsing carnal eagerness to enjoy what these studs were offering me. They had broken me and I wanted to experience the decadence they had so easily led me to. “Yes,” I'd croaked, looking at Drew. “I want.”

So now, here we were, at Kevin's place, waiting for my son Jeremy to show up. Kevin had called him before we ever left the park and asked if he wanted to come over tonight and have some fun with him and Drew and Ryan, and, he'd added, another friend of his who was around Kevin's age. Jeremy hadn't hesitated to excitedly tell Kevin that yes, he wanted to. I was nervous as hell while we waited but also turned on in a way I couldn't believe or describe. Drew and Ryan and I were in the bedroom with the door closed as we sat watching the live stream on the computer screen on the table in front of us. Kevin had hidden cameras and microphones throughout his apartment and we were going to watch him and Jeremy before eventually joining them. Kevin was getting things ready in the living room as we watched him set a couple of crystal-filled pipes and lighters on the coffee table along with a bottle of poppers, then put a hot bareback dvd in his player and checked with us to make sure we could hear and see him okay. Drew told him we could and a moment later there was a knock on the door of the apartment, making me jump. Drew laughed easily and handed me a glass pipe and lighter and told me to take a couple hits and to get ready to watch the show.

I took a deep draw on the pipe once the smoke started swirling, my eyes and ears locked onto the computer screen in front of us. Kevin looked into the camera and winked at us before he opened the door. I moaned deep and felt my pulse quicken as I saw Jeremy standing there and then grin when he saw Kevin, who was wearing nothing but a snug-fitting jockstrap. “Fucking hot!” I heard Jeremy say as he eyed the sexy stud in front of him. Kevin chuckled. “Glad you think so, son,” and invited Jeremy inside. As soon as the door was closed the two immediately began making out, their moans loud even though muffled with their lips locked together. I blew out my third cloud and handed the pipe to Ryan as I felt my nervousness fade away watching Kevin and my teen-aged son. From next to me Drew kissed my neck and asked if I was okay. “Hell yeah!” I answered back, not taking my eyes from the screen.

After making out for a few minutes Kevin broke the kiss and said, “Get out of those clothes son. Let your daddy see your hot naked body.” I knew Kevin meant me, but Jeremy thought it was his roleplay daddy. Jeremy quickly undressed and I gasped. His body was magnificent! Muscled, hard, a slight dusting of hair on his upper body. And his cock! Oh fuck, his cock! It was rigid and standing straight out from his tight abs and had to be at least as big as mine, if not bigger. Ryan pulled on one of my nips and said, “Your son is damn hot-looking isn't he, Justin? And look at that cock man!” That's exactly what I was looking at. We heard Jeremy ask Kevin, “Do you like seeing me naked Daddy Kevin?” in a voice deeper than I'd ever heard Jeremy use before. “Fuck yeah I do son!” Kevin answered. “Cmon,” Kevin continued, leading Jeremy to the couch. “Let's get you high and fucked up before we have some fun.”

As they sat down on the couch and Kevin reached for the full pipe and one of the lighters Jeremy asked where Drew and Ryan and Kevin's friend were. “They'll be here soon,” Kevin told him. “Now here, suck on this glass cock and let's get this party started.” Jeremy eagerly and expertly placed the pipe's stem between his lips as Kevin lit the flame beneath the bowl. Jeremy started drawing in the thick smoke and we all heard Kevin say, “Get fucked up good son. This is going to be a night like you've never had!” And I watched my young handsome son inhale the fuck smoke that I was already hooked on. I couldn't wait to see how nasty it made him, just like it makes me.

(to be continued)

• Like 17
  • Piggy 14

Fuck This sTory is jusT fucking amazing, each chapTer geTs hoTTer and hoTTer. jusT shows the power of Ms Tina, how she makes you feel beTTer Than you ever have before. i'm speaking from experience Ms Tina changed my life forever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1