"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

On 8/5/2023 at 12:09 AM, gawker said:

On 8/4/2023 at 2:14 AM, Aussiebum90 said:

God this is getting good can’t wait to see if he will fuck his son or his son fucks him

Or perhaps both . . . 

On 8/5/2023 at 2:39 AM, versmetropig said:

Hopefully BOTH!

For sure! 😉

I was thinking about this today. As hot as all of this is. The idea of Jeremy getting together with dad Justin. But there’s the issue of the poor wife that’s been in the dark and cheated on. How do these characters feel about that? Oh no no no criticisms here just in reality if this were to really happen, children usually have a strong bond with their mother and I I just feel sorry for the poor woman. 😂 Unless somehow it’s rationalized between Justin and Jeremy and their hot friends. 😂 maybe when Jeremy and Justin are fucking they might decide it’s just a one time thing. I have too much time on my hands and my apologies to the author. Lol It’s a great story. Gets me hard! I love it. Hot as hell. I look forward to the encounter. Maybe it’s just a one time fuck. Lol 😂 And yes, the title is “she does not need to know. “ And in that spirit, I often wonder how many daddy sons have gotten it on together, in secret. 😂 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 1

Part 24

After taking four big hits from the pipe one after the other at Kevin's urging, Jeremy had handed the pipe and lighter to Kevin as he licked and kissed his way down Kevin's hard muscular body. He worked on both nips with his lips and teeth, making them stand up hard from Kevin's chest, then made his way down until his full lips were pressed firmly against the packed front of Kevin's jockstrap. Both of them were moaning as they felt the power of the tina take over and heighten their senses and hungers. My moans were matching theirs as Drew and Ryan and I watched it all on the screen, Drew playing with my nips and Ryan fondling my full balls.

“Such a hot mouth!” we heard Kevin say, pressing a hand against the back of Jeremy's head. “You like that hard daddy dick don't you boy?” Jeremy, eagerly slurping up and down on Kevin's long shaft, mumbled around the tool and nodded his head. “You like it in both of your boy holes, don't you son?” Kevin asked seductively. This time Jeremy came up off of Kevin's meat and wrapping his fist around it he looked into Kevin's face and said, “Hell yeah I do Daddy! In my mouth and in my ass! Will you fuck me Daddy? Please?!!” he begged. Kevin chuckled and, looking at me through the camera lens, he asked Jeremy, “Is that what you want son? Do you want your daddy to fuck your ass and cum in you?” I groaned and grabbed my cock tighter hearing this and waited for Jeremy's response. It came almost immediately. “Yes, sir! I want my daddy to fuck me and breed me with his cum!” Wordlessly, Ryan removed my hand from my dick to prevent me from cumming too soon.

Kevin instructed Jeremy to get on his knees on the couch with his head resting on the armrest and his ass up in the air. With my son in position Kevin walked in front of him and gave him the pipe and lighter. “Take a couple more hits, son. Daddy wants you good and tweaked when he slides his big cock inside you.” Jeremy wasted no time heating up the rocks in the bowl and beginning to inhale, while at the same time Kevin moved and got on the couch behind him, raising his ass up a little higher. “What a damn sweet pucker son! I can't wait to fuck it again but first I have to taste it,” and saying that he lowered his face to Jeremy's hole and began running his tongue around and inside it. Jeremy cried out in ecstasy feeling that tongue enter him, and I knew very well the pleasure he was feeling. “Oh gawd yes, Daddy! Eat my hole! Feels so fucking good!” Kevin grabbed Jeremy's asscheeks and spread them wider and intensified his oral attack on Jeremy's hole. Not even wanting to blink so I didn't miss anything, my eyes filled with the live sex show involving my own son, I heard Ryan say from beside me, “Time for me to join in,” and a moment later I saw him on the computer screen as he entered the living room and stood in front of Jeremy.

“Hey there, little brother,” he said and Jeremy raised his head and opened his eyes, grinning at Ryan. “Hi!” he answered. “Having fun?” Ryan asked, taking the pipe from Jeremy's hand and heating it's contents. “Oh yeah! So much fun!” Ryan fed Jeremy the pipe and Drew and I watched him take a deep draw into his lungs. Kevin looked up from the ass he'd been tonguing, his face smeared with sweat and spit, and grinned at Ryan. “Glad you're here man,” he said to Ryan. “You can help me spit-roast this horny boy.” “I'm ready,” Ryan replied then looked down at Jeremy. “You want that? You want us to give you dick in both of your holes at the same time dude?” Jeremy blew out another cloud and gave them the answer we all expected. “Hell yeah! Give me both your cocks! Yours down my throat and Daddy Kevin's in my ass! I need it so much!” Ryan took the pipe from Jeremy and laid it on the table. Turning back to Kevin he asked, “Are you ready?” “Fuck yeah!” Kevin said as he scooted into position and slowly ran his thick manhood up and down Jeremy's wet crack. Ryan reached over and grabbed the bottle of poppers and handed them to Jeremy. “You know what to do dude,” he said. “Take a couple of deep hits in each nostril then open wide.” I watched as Jeremy hit the brown bottle twice on both sides then obediently opened his mouth. Ryan stepped closer and I watched as his wide cock slid easily into my son's throat. At the same time Kevin said, “Daddy's going to fuck you now, son,” and proceeded to press his hips forward moving his bare meat into Jeremy's 19-year-old ass. Jeremy moaned in lust and heat as he felt himself filled at both ends with cock. “Aw fuck yeah!” I whispered as I watched. “Fuck him! Fuck my son and fill him with cum!”

(to be continued)

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Part 25

Jeremy was laying on his back on the couch, sucking and licking on Ryan's heavy hair-covered nuts as Kevin was pounding his ass harder and faster. “I'm getting close, son,” Kevin panted. “Where do you want my cum?” Jeremy moved his mouth from Ryan's balls. Panting himself he looked up at Kevin and told him, “In me! Cum in me Daddy Kevin!” Sweat was pouring off of Kevin's body and face. He looked back at Jeremy and asked, “Are you sure son? You know my cum is 'special'.” Not missing a beat Jeremy took hold of his cock and started jacking it and told Kevin, “Yes, I'm sure. I know about your cum. I've looked it up online about your scorpion tattoo, and I want it! I want your hot load!” Beside me I heard Drew whisper huskily, “Fucking A! Knock him up!” I glanced over at him to ask what was going on but he quickly told me to watch and listen. I turned back to the screen just as Kevin slammed hard into Jeremy's ass and held there, his body shuddering as he obviously was cumming inside my boy. “Take it fucker! Take my charged up load!” “Yes, yes, yes! Give me your poz cum Daddy Kevin! Knock me the fuck up!”

I turned to Drew, my eyes wide and my heart pounding. His face was covered in a lascivious grin. “What the fuck?!” I asked, not believing what I thought I'd just heard. “Is Kevin....?” I started, but couldn't bring myself to say the word. Drew wrapped his hand around my dripping throbbing boner and started stroking me. “Yeah, Daddy Justin. Kevin's HIV-poz. And he just filled Jeremy with a big toxic load!” My mind was reeling. I couldn't catch my breath. Drew ran his tongue across my lips and said, “Your cock is rock hard, Daddy Justin. It turns you on doesn't it? Knowing your son has poz cum in his ass and he begged for it. It's hot as fuck isn't it?” My brain was trying to process everything, trying to put everything in place. Then I gasped as my drug-filled mind realized the implication of what Drew had just said. “But, but, Kevin fucked me earlier and came in me. So that means,” I paused and swallowed then continued, “that means I have his poz cum in me too?”

Drew ran his tongue up my neck and inside my ear. “Not just Kevin's”, he whispered in a dark sensuous voice that sent chills down my spine. “You too?” I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer. “And Ryan?” Drew nodded and brought the pipe stem to my lips. I automatically placed my lips around it despite what Drew was telling me. I began drawing in the thick white smoke, telling myself I needed it to take this all in. “Take that fuck smoke in, Daddy Justin. Yeah, give in to it and admit how turned on you are right now. Watching your own son get pozzed and knowing you are too.” His voice was like the sound of hell itself – dark, hot and seductive. A cloud escaped my lips and surrounded me and Drew and I was taking a second hit right away. I felt my cock stir in Drew's hand and I felt an unknown desire taking hold in my mind. A desire I knew the fuck smoke was helping feed.

A loud cry from the computer screen brought my attention back to the events taking place in the living room. Ryan was between Jeremy's legs pushing his thick cock inside my son and the cry was from Jeremy as he was being stretched. I remembered how I had cried out earlier when Ryan entered me and I knew how good it felt. I wondered if Jeremy thought so too or if he was hurting. His words at that moment answered my question. “Awwww yeah Ryan! Give me that fat fucking cock man! Stretch me wide and fuck me! I want it all!” Jeremy had his legs around Ryan's waist as Ryan bottomed out in him and asked, “You want your jock hole filled with another cock and load of cum doncha bro? You're a cock whore already right?” Jeremy was running his hands up and down Ryan's strong back. “I do. I want you to fill me with your cock and cum Ryan. I AM a cock whore and I need you to give it to me. C'mon man, fuck my hole just like Daddy Kevin did and cum in me!” Jeremy begged, and I moaned. Ryan began moving his hips backward and asked Jeremy, “You want me to give you the same kind of load Kevin just dumped in you?” “Fuck yes!!” Jeremy pleaded. “Give me more poz cum dude! Please give me your dirty seed!” Jeremy was consumed with a deep need for poz cum and as I listened to him begging for more I couldn't resist or deny the fact that I was more turned on than I had ever been. “Do it,” I said out loud. “Shoot your poz cum in my son's ass you twi*ted fucker!” “Yeah Daddy Justin,” Drew said softly beside me. “Give in to it all.” I turned to look at him and saw another smile on his handsome face. And I felt myself smile back at him as I gave in fully.

(to be continued)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

I could jerk my Tina dick all day to this.  I don't want to cum until father and son are shotgunning that fuck smoke back and forth; begging to be bred & pozzed like their friends.  Moaning in ecstasy as they give in to their deepest desires, knowing that from now on their lives and their fantasies will be in sync. The way they are supposed to be. 

You're doing a great job with this story man, thanks for sharing.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, cosmaz said:

I could jerk my Tina dick all day to this.  I don't want to cum until...  

but I did and it was wonderful, made and laboriously edited a video, only to realize I couldn't post it.  So these pics are meant to demonstrate my regard and thanks to you. 

Screenshot_20230808_030755_VideoPlayer.jpg.26ae0f4b3165c5a2e76c8d7aace478a3.jpgScreenshot_20230808_030823_VideoPlayer.jpg.e20016b769f440b0f6f611716413e951.jpgScreenshot_20230808_030850_VideoPlayer.jpg.0a8d4cb5941095ec5e17d3d05f5ab535.jpgScreenshot_20230808_031239_VideoPlayer.jpg.e8e34418a898e9563842dba2d50ff4ef.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Part 26

Jeremy was alternating between moaning, purring and begging as Ryan see-sawed his fat raw cock (his raw HIV-positive cock!) in and out of Jeremy's ass as Drew and I watched and listened in horny lust to everything being displayed on the screen before us. Drew was feeding me more smoke from the pipe as he worked to seal my capitulation with his lewd talk. “It's totally hotter than hell watching your son getting fucked with raw dick and hearing him beg for those poz loads isn't it Daddy Justin?” Watching the screen in earnest I reached between Drew's legs and took his rigid shaft in my fist and started slowly jacking him. “Hell yeah it is!” I answered him. “Watching him getting fucked with the same poz dicks that fucked me earlier. And hearing him say how much he wants it! Oh gawd!!” Drew pinched one of my sensitive nips causing a ripple of more pleasure to run through my body. “Do you want it too, Daddy Justin? Do you want more poz cum in your hole and to fuck your cock into more poz ass?” he asked in a soft whisper dripping with seduction and temptation. A temptation I realized I was powerless to resist. “Fuck yes I do!” I said with undisguised need and hunger in my own voice. He smiled that same beautiful smile he'd shown me that first day we met (had it been just a week ago?!) and said, “You will. Don't worry. Let's watch a little more first,” and we turned our attention back to the scene of what was happening just a few feet down the hall from us.

As I watched I saw Kevin turn from the dining room table and saw that he was holding what appeared to be some syringes and a belt. I looked briefly at Drew with questioning eyes and he grinned and told me to watch and listen. He said things were about to heat up. I quickly looked back just as I heard my son's voice saying in a ragged breath, “What's that stuff for Daddy Kevin?” Kevin stood next to Jeremy's prone body on the couch and ran his empty hand across Jeremy's sweat-drenched abs and chest as Ryan slowed his fuck-pace. “Do you remember the last time you were here and we watched a video where a couple of the guys took an injection from a syringe like these?” Jeremy seemed to pause as he felt another deep thrust of Ryan's cock. “Yes. You called it a..a...”, he trailed off. “A slam, son,” Kevin said evenly. “It's a needle full of the T we've been smoking diluted in water. Goes right into your system and makes everything we've been doing so much better than you can imagine. I think you said you might like to try it, right?” There was a moment's hesitation before Jeremy said, “Yeah, maybe. Will it hurt? Is it safe?” “No it won't hurt, just a quick pinch of the needle, then you'll feel better than you ever have. And yeah, it's just as safe as smoking it from the pipe,” Kevin answered in a soothing voice. “And it's so frigging good to get slammed when you have a cock fucking your ass!” Ryan added. I saw Jeremy lick his lips then eagerly say, “Yeah! Let's do it then. Slam me Daddy Kevin!”

I heard Drew beside me whisper, “Fucking A!” and heard Kevin instructing Jeremy what to do and telling him what was going to happen. Ryan stopped his thrusting and held his cock still inside Jeremy as Kevin took Jeremy's outstretched arm and wrapped the belt around it. He told Jeremy he was looking for a prominent vein and immediately said he'd found one and rubbed it with an alcohol wipe. I watched mesmerized as Kevin slowly inserted the needle into my son's pulsing vein and seconds later the syringe was turning red as Jeremy's blood entered it, mixing with the diluted meth. I heard Kevin ask, “Are you ready?” but he was looking into the camera and I knew he was asking me as well as Jeremy. Jeremy nodded and Kevin pushed the plunger, slowly emptying the contents into my boy's blood and body. Drew and I moaned together as Jeremy and Ryan moaned too on the screen. Kevin quickly removed the belt from Jeremy's arm and told him to hold it up in the air and to “get ready” and “ride it out, son.” In just a few seconds Jeremy's body shuddered, he began gasping and started coughing deep and hard. I turned a paniced look to Drew but he said not to worry and keep watching.

Jeremy's coughing fit stopped, he shuddered one more time then opened his eyes and I could see a transformation on his face. He looked wildly at Kevin then at Ryan and back at Kevin. “Oh my gawd!” he exclaimed. “Oh fuck, Daddy Kevin! Oh fuckkkk!” Kevin laughed. “Feels good doesn't it son?” he asked. “Oh yes, yes, yes! So fucking good!” Then Jeremy turned his eyes on Ryan who was grinning widely. “Your hole just got 10 degrees hotter around my cock dude! How're you feeling?” Jeremy started pulling on his nips as he wrapped his legs tighter around Ryan's waist. “It feels so fucking fantastic bro! Fuck me man! Fucking drill my hole and fucking give me your poz cum! Please fucker!” my son practically screamed. “You got it pig!” Ryan growled as he pulled back then slammed forward into the depths of Jeremy's ass. I watched in fascination as Ryan fucked my son with an even greater intensity than he had fucked me in the park and I had no doubt Jeremy was enjoying that dick just as much as his father had not too long ago. I heard Kevin say he was going to go get Drew but I'm not sure Jeremy even heard him through all the grunting and groaning he and Ryan were doing. A moment later the bedroom door opened and I glanced up to see Kevin entering with a huge smile on his face and his huge dick as hard as it'd been all day. Though I wanted to watch my son with these men on the computer screen, my hunger won out as Kevin wordlessly walked over to me and slid his cock between my lips. I started sucking feverishly on the cock that had just fucked my own son full of poz cum as the sound of Jeremy getting fucked by Ryan was the perfect background noise.

I was remotely aware that Drew and Kevin were making out while I worked to deepthroat Kevin's length and at the same time heard Ryan on the screen and through the now-open bedroom door telling Jeremy how good his ass felt and how close he was to cumming in him. I moaned around my mouthful of cock as I heard Jeremy again urge Ryan to shoot his poz cum in him, to mix it with Kevin's. Kevin slid his meat from my mouth and leaned down to kiss me. Pulling his lips from mine he grinned at me in total wantonness and asked, “So you liked watching me shoot my poz cum in your boy?” he asked. “Oh fuck yes!” I answered without reservation. “And hearing him beg for it?” Kevin continued. “Even hotter,” I confessed. His grin widened. “And how about you buddy? Do you want more of my poz cum in your ass too? In your tweaked up cheating married daddy ass?” I wrapped my hand around Kevin's cock and licked the precum-covered head. Looking up at him I said, “Oh gawd yes! I want more of your poz cum man! The same poz cum you gave my son just now!”, then I slid my lips back down his cock. Kevin let me suck him a few moments longer before taking his cock back out and I heard the all-familiar “click” then parted my lips for the glass cock Drew was offering me.

I sucked in two huge lungfuls of the sweet magic fuck smoke and was ready to hear what these two studs had in mind next for tonight for all of us, including Jeremy. Blowing out my second cloud I looked at Drew and saw him watching me. He said, “We came here tonight so you could have sex with your son.” He paused as I felt my heart flip hearing his words. “Are you ready for that Daddy Justin?” he asked. “Are you ready for some no-restrained wickedly hot ta*oo incest with your own son?” “More than you know!” I replied feeling the dark decadent smile on my lips. Drew returned my smile and said, “Well, then, let's get this party charged up!” He and Kevin laughed at the double meaning which was lost on me. Drew turned to Kevin and said, “Stay here with Daddy Justin. I'm going to go get Ryan and Jeremy and we're going to move the fun here to the bedroom.” Giving me a quick kiss he said, “Watch the screen, you hot married pig! And get ready. I'm going to bring you your son's ass so you can incest fuck him!”, and with that he walked out closing the door behind him. A moment later I saw Drew walk up to Jeremy in the living room just as he was finishing up sucking Ryan's cock clean after Ryan had bred him and pulled out of his teen hole.

“Hey, Jer,” Drew said to Jeremy drawing my son's attention to him and his nakedness and hardness. Jeremy grinned seeing Drew and said, “Hey, man! I was wondering where you was. Glad to see you!” Drew bent down and kissed Jeremy briefly then pulling back said, “Yeah, I was in the bedroom with Daddy Kevin's friend having a little fun.” He grinned at Jeremy and said “How about we all move to the bedroom and have some fun together?” Jeremy sat up on the couch and said, “I'm ready! Is he hot?” “Oh man,” Drew answered, “he is so fucking sexy and hot! We heard part of the fun you were having in here and he is wanting to fuck you like crazy!” I groaned hearing Drew setting the stage for me and my son to fuck. Kevin lit the bowl again and I inhaled more fuck smoke, watching and listening to the scene in the living room.

Kevin had me get on my hands and knees facing the screen and a minute later I felt the wetness of his tongue kissing and licking and sucking my aching but hungry hole. I forced myself to concentrate on what was going on on the computer screen. Jeremy was sitting on the couch with Ryan and Drew on either side of him passing a smoke-filled pipe back and forth. Drew was talking to Jeremy. “Daddy Kevin's friend is married and he told us he has a son your age that he really wants to fuck.” “Fuck man that's hot!” I heard Jeremy say at the same time I felt Kevin slip a finger inside me. I quickly felt the flash of burn and knew he was giving me a booty bump. He wasn't making it easy to follow what was happening in the living room but I tried. “Yeah it's hot and he wants you to do some roleplay with him and let him know how much you want to have incest with your dad. And since you do want that for real I figured you'd be cool with getting into it with him, right?” Drew asked watching Jeremy exhale more smoke. “Oh fuck yeah man! I'm definitely down for that.” I was shaking in lust realizing how close I was to getting to fuck my own son. Just as I was thinking that I felt the bed move and then felt the blunt head of Kevin's dick pressing against my twitching hole. I knew it was likely just a matter of minutes before I was going to be pressing my own dad-cock against my own son's cum-filled hole but my need to have my own ass filled again was overwhelming and I pushed back meeting Kevin's forward push and we moaned in unison as once again he moved his entire length inside me.

(more to come)

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2