Strange conversation

Bottom Jim

I had a young guy (29) over yesterday. I sucked his dick. Then he fucked me raw and came in my ass.  
He then said he did not know why men would ever kiss. He said it was far to dangerous 

I pointed out to him he just had his bare dick in my ass and shot his cum inside .

he replied that was not near as dangerous as kissing Well to each his own. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

I had a young guy (29) over yesterday. I sucked his dick. Then he fucked me raw and came in my ass.  
He then said he did not know why men would ever kiss. He said it was far to dangerous 

I pointed out to him he just had his bare dick in my ass and shot his cum inside .

How bizarre!  At least you got his raw cock and a load of cum from him!

That's a bit strange.  I have met a few guys, who I'm convinced were straight, who just wanted to unload in my hole and fuck off.  All of my gay friends love kissing. I do see a few guys on dating sites who say they don't like kissing on their profile or when I contact them say they don't.  I always avoid them.

Edited by BadBob

7 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

he replied that was not near as dangerous as kissing

He may feel that kissing is a level of intimacy with a man that is dangerous for him as it might make him face some things that he'd rather not face....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm guessing that the guy has some weasels in his woodwork. 

Some guys love kissing, some guys don't.  Some guys love snowballing, some guys don't.  I like kissing sometimes, when other criteria have been met.  But in the places I go, I'd much rather kiss their Holes than their mouths (unless, said snowballing has just occurred, of course).  

• Upvote 1

I think it could be an intimacy thing (fucking is for hookups kissing is for relationships)

or YOU sucked his cock and then he fucked you - so you took his fluids- but he didn’t take any of your fluids (so in that way he was being “safer”)

or maybe maybe safer in that getting sucked by and then fucking some faggot is just because you are horny and he will service you - where as kissing a GUY means he is a faggot too - and THAT is dangerous for a closeted guy

I used to be able to just fuck a guy at the baths and cum - but now I have found I can’t cum (as a top) unless I can kiss the guy I am fucking (but then I have been out for … 45 years)

• Upvote 3

When I'm being a bottom cum dump, I find kissing is too intimate. It detracts from the feeling of being a hole for men to just use and get off in. Most times I do it and go along with it, as it's the tops call, not mine but if it were down to me, I'd prefer not to.

I wonder if he had issue more with the difference between a  feminine mouth/kiss and a masculine mouth/kiss. Not that I have any experience with a woman's mouth, but I would think a female mouth would be softer, and the kiss would be less of an aggressor type of interaction and more following his lead. Whereas another man first off might have a beard and moustache to distract him in the act, and the other person might try to take the lead and make him a more passive part of the process. 

Hell, he may have even had a person ( of either sex) tell him he was rotten at kissing when he was younger, and it has just twisted his willingness to kiss and perhaps reinforce the negative assessment of his mouth skills. One other thought comes to mind- he may have had problems with bad breath  from something like allergies, or bad teeth or gut issues, and rather than kiss and see the other person recoil from the smell, he just says he doesn't kiss. 
We are all made up of so many layers upon layers of history, I would bet there is a story behind his avoiding kissing. 

Edited by AlwaysOpen
typo

11 hours ago, onlyraw said:

I think it could be an intimacy thing (fucking is for hookups kissing is for relationships)

I agree with onlyraw: kissing is, for me, something that expresses love on every level.  Kissing/sucking a Hole only expresses Lust, or at least, admiration for the owner's devotion to exercising his Lusts.  I would put snowballing right next to eating a wet Hole in depth of expression, since to me, it's a purely sexual act with no implications of love.  

On 9/21/2022 at 10:56 AM, Bottom Jim said:

You got fucked by a Cosmic Archetype: Young, dumb, and full of cum.

• Upvote 2