Man musk and BO

mattg

How does everyone feel about natural smelling men. I shower after the gym every day, so smell fresh and clean for work which is important to me, but by the end of the day at home, my pits are dripping, and smell nice and funky. Anyone else enjoy the natural smell of a man, and do others of you push it a bit further and skip washing? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

8 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I HATE deodorant  (and cologne). Males should smell like males. I shower everyday with non-perfumed soap and water and i don't own deodorant. Nothing worse than a social conspiracy to cover our natural pheromones and cents under the guise of "smelling nice."

I don't mind it if I'm at work but otherwise god I love the smell of fresh sweat particularly on a man's ass or balls. All the better to lick up

• Like 2

My dad never wore deodorant. When he would get home after work I could smell his man scent and it drove me wild. There is nothing hotter than a man with his natural sent. I love sucking on a man cock and having my nose buried in his pubes smelling his essence. I believe every man has his own scent and it attracts other men.  Put me in a gym with sweaty men and my pussy twitches. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

5 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

My dad never wore deodorant. When he would get home after work I could smell his man scent and it drove me wild. There is nothing hotter than a man with his natural sent. I love sucking on a man cock and having my nose buried in his pubes smelling his essence. I believe every man has his own scent and it attracts other men.  Put me in a gym with sweaty men and my pussy twitches. 

I agree! Natural male scent is Nature's poppers. Even the slight hints of my own scent get my turned on and seeking out other males.  Love going to sex parties and sex resorts where guys are like me and smell like males. really amps up the Lust factor. deodorant covers all that up and desexualizes males.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

39 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I HATE deodorant  (and cologne). Males should smell like males. I shower everyday with non-perfumed soap and water and i don't own deodorant. Nothing worse than a social conspiracy to cover our natural pheromones and cents under the guise of "smelling nice."

I have to agree with you on that. I ditched deo about 6 years ago and I have only worn it once since then. I don’t even wear it for work or gym. I wish as a society we would embrace our natural scent more. 

I will say that lifestyle does mean being more conscious of your smell & surrounding. I mostly work from home but on days I do go to the office I have to make sure I scrub my pits well with soap. Other than that, I am not so self conscious. At the gym I sweat while it does produce a smell, I haven’t gotten any complaints. I just know I can’t wear that shirt the next day. 

I am still trying to get my boyfriend to stop using it. He insist on it for work & social events but despite my assurance that he smells fine without it , he can’t bring himself to stop using it. 

Fun Facts: until the late 1950s deo for men was hardly heard of. It was originally marketed as a feminine hygiene product. It changed because companies were looking to gain market share & sales so they started to shift focus to men. Prior to that, men didn’t wear it. I know this is true because as a kid I would spend summers with my grandfather and he didn’t wear any and til this day I can still smell his natural scent if I close my eyes. It was in the 70s when deo caught on and began to be used by most men. My father once told me he didn’t own his first deo until his late 20s back in the early 80s. I myself didn’t own my first deo until I was 16 as my parents did not buy me one until then. Another fun fact: deo usage decreases as men get older. 90% of 18-29 year olds use deo however that stat drops as men get older. I believe after 50 that drops to like 60%

3 hours ago, daveinkent1 said:

How does everyone feel about natural smelling men. I shower after the gym every day, so smell fresh and clean for work which is important to me, but by the end of the day at home, my pits are dripping, and smell nice and funky. Anyone else enjoy the natural smell of a man, and do others of you push it a bit further and skip washing? 

Is this a question or a hot blog? You just gave me a raging hard on.  😁

• Piggy 1

There’s a difference between the muskiness of a perspiring man and body odor, so let’s science this shit.

Normal, everyday sweat is produced by sweat glands called eccrine glands, and the sweat they produce is predominantly water. But there’s another king of sweat gland, the apocrene gland, that produces sweat in response to stress, and the release of adrenaline, hormones, and cortisol in the body. This sweat is thicker and contains more lipids and protein - in short, a picnic for bacteria.

When you smell unpleasant body odor on a man, you’re not smelling the man, you’re smelling the bacteria camped out on his skin, enjoying the feast of apocrene sweat and basically all farting in unison. And as it happens, where are all those apocrene sweat glands concentrated? In the crotch and armpits.

Eccrine glands emit lipids and proteins too, though not as much, but if a guy doesn’t wash, the bacteria food piles up, with the same result.

Deodorants, and especially cologne, may simply override the underlying stink without addressing the cause, unless the deodorant has an antibacterial component. But the most direct means of tackling body odor is to remove the deposit - use soap. Also, eliminate the causes of stress that are activating the apocrene glands.

Scent is not a big factor for me, as my nose isn’t particularly sensitive. I don’t mind a musky smelling man, but a man who has allowed the bacteria to colonize his skin to the point that he smells more like them than himself is very disagreeable to me.

He still gets to fuck me, of course - I just don’t breathe through my nose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

I'm in both camps. 

There are occasion where I like a nice cologne.  showering with different  soaps feels good an is good skin care. Still,

I love my natural scent. if I didn't live alone or need to deal with others I'd rarely shower. And any dude that can clear out a bus by raisin his armpit had got me hard instantly. Im not a pig for nothin.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sleazebugga said:

I love everything natural about sex, so no condoms, no deodorant and absolutely no perfume. Love ripe pits and cock and a musky hole. Scrub up for work and social occasions of course, but like to work up a good natural man scent otherwise and love it on others.

And I can vouch for the fact that he smells REALLY good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, daveinkent1 said:

Love it, especially a nice unwashed uncut cock. Not rank, but where it has its own "character" 🙂

I've mentioned elsewhere I actually like running a couple of fingers through my crack when I get home at the end of a day and having a sniff. 

• Like 2