Man musk and BO

mattg

On 10/17/2022 at 3:04 PM, Muscledadbod said:

There was a hot guy in my gym who used to shower after his workouts. He taught a spin class and then he lifted weights afterwards. I cruised him regularly. One day while he was showering he left his bag open in the locker room outside his locker. I went to my locker, got my shit and walked out. I did manage to grab his wet underwear from his bag and shoved it in my jacket pocket and left.

Went out to my car and huffed it and jerked off. Like you said, it was the closest to getting your face all up in their crotch.

You lucky guy! Took a risk, but paid off!

This hot younger blue collar guy made the mistake of dropping his boxer briefs in the floor. I jo with those for a week. Smelled intoxicating. 

I like smelling a guy's fresh musk...so, if he's been at the gym sweating or something like that, I'm all about burying my face in his armpits or around the crevices around his balls.  Also, like sniffing a guy's briefs/trunks around the spot where his balls are, or would be.  Guess it comes from when I was a teen in high school and the weight room had a distinct smell of mildly stale sweat...ever since then, that kind of thing has been a bit of a weird turn-on for me.

Now, that being said, there's a line to cross.   There's "musk", which I describe above, then just flat out bad BO that I find unacceptable.  There's a limit to what my nose will tolerate.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

My sense of smell (and taste) seems to be a bit higher than average, so I'm with the contributors who point to limits and definitions of what "musk" is. In general, I like if my partner has bathed or showered in the last few hours. If the chemistry is right, my sex drive overrides my sensitive nose and I dive in. (I have licked many a male armpit.) Chemistry or pheromones (unsure of the science) led to one of my best nights of sex ever in 2012: I came 3x. I just couldn't get enough of his scent. 10 years before that, I had to send a guy packing because of his completely overpowering body odour. I washed everything in my apartment that he came into contact with.

• 1 month later...