EVEN FOR BOTTOMS - SEX CAN BE A POWER TRIP

Ozpig

I have never understood this idea of bottoming being submission. I get fucked because it gives me pleasure. If I were submissive & letting guys do whatever to me, the majority would be sucking my cock, which does nothing for me. 

I would recommend a bit of caution for bottoms that want to exert their personal power.  The time to do that is before the fuck, not during the fuck (assuming the guys involved are not in a backroom/fuckjoint).

Even in those places though, offering "feedback" to the Top - i.e. moans, grunts, phrases similar to "just like that", "I love your Cock in my Hole", etc, will only increase the bottom's pleasure via a better Breeding by the Top.  If the effort at "direction" gets too heavy, too pushy from the bottom, a lot of Tops will just pull out and move on.  A bottom can "steer" the Top to a certain extent, but almost always only via positive feedback. 

Pushy bottoms are seldom interesting - at all.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2023 at 7:57 PM, Ozpig said:

Most people can relate to tops being regarded as a power trip - but being a total bottom can be equally as empowering. Once your cunt is connected to your brain you find real power of being a bottom, slut, cumdump and the ensuing addiction to cock and seed that follows. When my ex told me that I would find empowerment through getting fucked as often as I can/need I did not believe him. But the subsequent journey has taught me that he was correct. The empowering comes from knowing that no matter for how long tops need bottoms to satisfy their needs and knowing that is important and mindset building. From having literally had thousands of tops breed me in the ensuing 23 years since we separated, I am grateful that I learned (or was more to the point, trained) just how important bottoms are. I have had tops that have been breeding me repeatedly at whim on and off for the last 10 years, and I always accommodate their needs. They text, I get ready. 

I went from thinking of myself as a small dicked pussy boy to acknowledging that my hole is my power and the needs that it has fulfilled from gangbangs, to accommodating cheating straight married men, to cheating partnered tops, to servicing tops in open relationships, to taking cock and seed of people without even speaking to them, to having regulars (which many use me as hole of last resort as they have had no luck on bbrts or Grindr) to anon sex, to teaching virgins to fuck, it is all part of one hell of a journey. Do other bottoms feel the same?

This is something I think about all the time. As a bottom, I realize that my pleasure depends on the top from the start of our hookup until the moment it ends. The amount of pleasure I'll experience will vary based on his skill, passion and endurance. If he's got 10 thick inches but only takes 45 seconds to cum, I'm going to be left unsatisfied. If he's got 5 hard inches but knows how to use it, he'll have my body tensing up with pleasure in no time flat. If he feeds me his tongue while he's serving up his dick, it might made me dizzy with pleasure.

At the same time, his pleasure depends on me, too. Not just because I have a hole that I want fucked, but the things I do to make my hole a welcoming sleeve for men to slide their dicks into. There's so much more to it than my willingness to drop my pants and offer my ass to him. My prep work, my Kegel routine, the squats I do to keep my ass as plump as possible. If I don't do any of that, he's probably not going to enjoy it as much. 

Then there are the things I do before we fuck. I usually suck his dick and balls for a while. I get turned on by a mouthful of dick or musky balls too, but I understand that it's for his pleasure. And if he doesn't mind, I'll lick his ass, too. Not just because I enjoy it, but because I know he's going to love it. Somewhere in the back of my head, I know that the more I do to make him feel good, the better the chance that he'll be back in my bed.

Sorry if this response is messy. I read this post the day it went up and have been trying to collect and organize my thoughts so I can reply in a way that makes sense. I struggle with the concept of my own power in the bedroom because it's been drilled in my head that bottoms are submissive and tops are dominant. But I've often seen myself as someone who uses men's dicks for my own pleasure. And when I'm in that headspace, I don't feel very submissive at all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For me penetrative fucking is the ultimate power trip, whether I top, bottom or flip with a guy. I would have assumed most guys felt the same, and admit it is far less fun if my partner is inhibited or tentative about how they are participating in the act of fucking.

• Like 2

As I’ve stated in another thread… As for me, I ultimately am the one that has the control when submitting to another man. The man must show me that he… for lack of a better word… is worthy of my submission. I value myself enough to know when to walk away or stop the encounter and have, In fact, done it. To me, sex is a power exchange where I grant him the power and we both get what we want out of it: I become a cunt and he gets to use me for his enjoyment. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Tsjul said:

Even though I love to be treated as a worthless and helpless slut but sometimes I feel empowered and in control even when a dick in my mouth or ass.  

same here.....there is a reason we are chosen.....and there is power inherent in that......i'd go so far as to say we may be shaman

I’ve trained my boi to be a worthless, helpless slut.  It knows the more passive and submissive it is that with the right dominant, aggressive, rough and brutal top the more it can control the top and get what it needs as a bottom.  It does it with encouraging moans and with the right top words is discouragment when it has been clearly established there are no safe words.  I also recommend a “watcher” be present to ensure things don’t get to an extreme.  And besides I like to watch.

On 2/27/2023 at 3:47 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

This is something I think about all the time. As a bottom, I realize that my pleasure depends on the top from the start of our hookup until the moment it ends. The amount of pleasure I'll experience will vary based on his skill, passion and endurance. If he's got 10 thick inches but only takes 45 seconds to cum, I'm going to be left unsatisfied. If he's got 5 hard inches but knows how to use it, he'll have my body tensing up with pleasure in no time flat. If he feeds me his tongue while he's serving up his dick, it might made me dizzy with pleasure.

At the same time, his pleasure depends on me, too. Not just because I have a hole that I want fucked, but the things I do to make my hole a welcoming sleeve for men to slide their dicks into. There's so much more to it than my willingness to drop my pants and offer my ass to him. My prep work, my Kegel routine, the squats I do to keep my ass as plump as possible. If I don't do any of that, he's probably not going to enjoy it as much. 

Then there are the things I do before we fuck. I usually suck his dick and balls for a while. I get turned on by a mouthful of dick or musky balls too, but I understand that it's for his pleasure. And if he doesn't mind, I'll lick his ass, too. Not just because I enjoy it, but because I know he's going to love it. Somewhere in the back of my head, I know that the more I do to make him feel good, the better the chance that he'll be back in my bed.

Sorry if this response is messy. I read this post the day it went up and have been trying to collect and organize my thoughts so I can reply in a way that makes sense. I struggle with the concept of my own power in the bedroom because it's been drilled in my head that bottoms are submissive and tops are dominant. But I've often seen myself as someone who uses men's dicks for my own pleasure. And when I'm in that headspace, I don't feel very submissive at all.

I feel the same way. I am submissive to the point where I give myself to my tops. But I also know that they need my holes - as without them they can't get their rocks off. Being a bottom and a clean one is hard work, but I even get turned on prepping myself up as I know it is for cock and seed and it will always be that way. I have never topped, have no interest in it, so i am what I am.