glory hole?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Everopen said:

I’m Ft Worth there are two that I am aware of.  One south on 377 south of I-20 the other is west on I-20 just after where I-30 & 20 merge.  Both are nasty. Which I think is hot

You have nasty seed I can drink down while huffing myself retarded on poppers.

There are a couple in the booths at Austin Six.  Not very good ones though.  They aren't big  in diameter and the walls are thick enough they effectively take 2-3" away from any dick going through them.  But in Austin it's as good as we've got.

One of my friends used to run a GH at his house in the PVille/RR area on Fri and Sat nights but he's given it up due to low numbers of tops coming.  It's sad.  I always wanted to work his GH, it was a really nice setup.  Hard wall made out of a thin but strong plastic material with a generous sized hole and handholds for the person working the hole, etc.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Both are in/ near Ft worth There is one south of I-20 on 377 and another just west of i30 and i20 merge - I think this one is called City Lights.  Both are pretty nasty and as with most bookstore video arcades are hit n miss

• Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 12:40 PM, Everopen said:

Both are in/ near Ft worth There is one south of I-20 on 377 and another just west of i30 and i20 merge - I think this one is called City Lights.  Both are pretty nasty and as with most bookstore video arcades are hit n miss

Nasty is good as far as bookstores go usually...  I will see if I can find anything about it.