Thrill of Anonymous

anonfemsubby

On 3/30/2023 at 6:38 PM, anonfemsubby said:

I'm curious if I'm the only one here, who only wants to have anonymous sex.

I see that your profile says that you are in Seattle, and wonder if your feeling like you are the only one is based on PNW cultural conditioning. While I'm slightly different than you, in that I prefer to find my hookups in sex clubs or cruising, like to see who I'm hooking up with and don't object to a brief conversation before and after we fuck, I still prefer a relatively anonymous hookup and moving to the PNW was a major adjustment for me. Before I moved to Portland, and since when I travel outside the PNW, I have had no problems finding willing partners for my particular brand of anonymous sex, however in the PNW I find that most men rewire a greater connection before they are willing to fuck. In my case this means cruising you endlessly at the park, or at the sex clubs, bookstores and theaters talking your ear off for hours before entertaining any kind of sexual contact, as well as guys that go to these locations and completely ignore anyone who is not a member of for lack of a better term their clique. I find it extremely frustrating, I have lived several places and have traveled a lot for work, so in most of North America I know where to go or seem to easily sniff out the locations I can blow off some steam with like minded guys in a couple of hours, where as this weekend I spend a total of almost 14 hour in the Portland bathhouses and only fucked with 8 guys (which is actually good by Portland standards), but in most places could have easily achieved that in less than 3 hours. At least for me this region is extremely sexually frustrating.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I've done it before as both bottom (I've been blindfolded) or top (I fuck the blindfolded guy).  I get the thrill of it.  I've had fantastic experiences, mediocre experiences, and lacklustre experiences on all aspects.  

First time I did the scene, I was the top and my bottom was a guy I'd played with before where no blindfolds were involved.  It was great...had him come to mine and get on my bed and in position, all while I waited in a secret place to then move in later.  After we were done, he told me about the experience for him.  I think it made me get a little more dominant than usual (and rather unusually for me), but I had fun.  Have done it numerous times since, but mostly at group parties.

My first time doing it as a bottom, and I just remember being incredibly nervous.  There was the unknown of what was going to happen, but that thrill made the adrenaline run even more.  First time doing it was fantastic.  I distinctly remember the guy's voice and sounds and the way he thrusted as he was cumming.  Did it a few more times with a couple different guys.  On the odd occasion, a guy would come over, and it was clear he couldn't perform in the moment, which was disappointing.  It happens to the best of us - it is what it is.

Nowadays, I've actually become more curious about anon play in a different way, though.  Rather than the bottom being blindfolded, I'd rather the top show up in a ski-mask type of gear and have the anon play happen that way.  Still don't see a face, but there's still the wonder of just who it is behind the mask giving a good go.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, anonfemsubby said:

I'm curious if there are any other ways to enhance the lust of anonymous sex for an even more diserable moment with a stranger

First, congrats on learning to be the man you were born to be.  Some guys may judge you (or me, for offering the congrats), but they're not lined up waiting for their turn in your Hole either.  As I see it, self-realization is one of the most important facets of living a productive life. 

I'm not familiar with the sexual underground of your city, but one thing that may enhance, deepen your Lusts is to take loads with as many other men able to watch as possible.  The more you show off your depravities to other men, the more they'll want to be a part of it.  For some Tops, dedicated cumdumps in action are like iron-filings drawn to a magnet.  You're the only one who has to live in your own skin, and whatever fulfills your Lusts the most is the operative issue. 

By all means, take advantage of every possible protection of your health, and then jump onto the pile of Breeding men with both feet.  

• Like 3

sex addiction is like every other addiction. only u know if u control it or it controls u. ie ur not interested in love or u feel u dont deserve it. 

me, i like to have my cake an it it too. i was a full year into bein all loved up w my ex husband before i stopped serving every anon guy in the gym locker room. eventually i went back to my old ways. didnt live him anyless, just got to fuck a lot of rando too. win win 😜

but to answer your question, if ur into humiliation, havin a fb who whores u out to his friends or films u gettin pounded by rando etc add another layer of enjoyment to it. also, hookin up w randos while on a zoom group chat an lettin the other guys see u gettin used is 🔥too 

Anonymous holds a thrill for me.  I mean, regulars are good too but anon has it's own excitement especially at an ABS for me.  If I had a glory hole or ABS near by, I would be there several times a week servicing men.

I love anon sex.  I usually have that when I take extended road trips and spend a night or two in a new city I haven't been to before.  Hit up guys on various apps later in the evening and I can always find a horned up btm who needs a load. Sometimes I go to there place and find them ass up.  When that happens I usually mount up fuck and breed in a few minutes then leave.  If they are a realy good btm, I might spin em around to clean my cock and we have another round. On rare occassions I get to btm for an anon top.  When that happens he calls the shots (or I hope he does as a good top).  I do as he says and I get a good breeding as a reward.  Often I visit the same town on a road trip a few months later and looks for anon guys.  Often they are guys I have played with before.  There are a few guys in various places who I breed anon enuf times that now we have exchanged numbers and hit each other up when we are near one another.  I have a couple top buds that I take loads from once or twice a year that I met as anon in the beginning.  So anon sometimes leads to non-anon, but it is still good fuckin so it is all good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RBMI said:

Anonymous holds a thrill for me.  I mean, regulars are good too but anon has it's own excitement especially at an ABS for me.  If I had a glory hole or ABS near by, I would be there several times a week servicing men.

I have a couple of ABS not too far away...  Wish I had the time to be there that much these days.  Before Covid I was going after work 3-5 times a week.

23 hours ago, norefusal said:

sex addiction is like every other addiction. only u know if u control it or it controls u

This is an interesting observation, and spot-on in my opinion.

At it's core is whether a guy has the self-control to regulate his Lusts (as well as every other aspect of his life), or doesn't.  I've managed to keep wanton sex (well, pretty much) to a schedule of Friday and Saturday nights.  By restricting myself to a couple of nights a week, I keep balance with other aspects of my life, and that pleases me.  Yeeesss, occasionally I wander over to RR for a little extra on off-nights, but those are anything but regular.  I think it has more to do with a stubborn streak up my spine, in that I tend to be the "in control" type, and regardless of the activity, I just don't bend my self-appointed rules.  I would add that, if I feel that some other person/activity/entity is trying to push me a bit too far, it doesn't end well, but it does end quickly.

While I realize that there's definitely a physical characteristic to "addiction" (usually chemical in nature), I'm fortunate that I don't own any of those, and I have utmost empathy for others that are dealing with that.  It wasn't always the case, but the aforementioned "broomstick up my ass" determination not to allow what I want to avoid into my life has been a good thing for me.  At one time I used to drink (Thorne's), and not just a little bit. But, got over that, and now I'll only have an occasional beer (which I don't particularly like). 

The point is, "addiction" to whatever is treatable, either on one's own, or via outside help.  I think it's a fine line separating physical and emotional "addiction", but if I'm completely wrong, I'm sure I'll hear other's truths in short order.  

On 3/31/2023 at 8:46 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Hi, looks like you posted this in the wrong place, but if there's anonymous sex around, I'll find it!  Walking into a cheap hotel room and seeing a guy I haven't even sent a picture to ass up and waiting is one of the hottest things in the world.

I'm really into anon scene,  For me I think it's partially because when I feel like topping it's just so easy to get laid that way.  Also I'm only interested in topping guys who are really into it, and if a guy is door unlocked, blindfolded...it's a pretty safe bet he enjoys some cock in his ass.  And when I'm in the mood to bottom, well I kind of lose my mind.  I just want a hard cock in my ass NOW and honestly don't care to whom it's attached.

Also really into "public" cumdumps.  I'm talking about guys who are on Twitter, etc showing pictures of their asses and posting where and when it's gonna be available.  It actually turns me on knowing so many guys before and after me have enjoyed that hole.  

Don't think I can help with your second question.  I will say that keep in mind that the anon scene is not without it's dangers.  We all think with our dicks sometimes, but you need to keep your wits about you.  Fortunately, the worst thing that's ever happened to me, is one time in a fit of extreme horniness, I fucked a guy who smelled so bad it took 3 showers to get the stink of him off me!

I think we would have a great time!

I love all kinds of anon sex - dark room, blindfold. It takes out so much inhibitions and focus only on pure pleasure. On Grindr, I am drawn to blank profiles. Face pics are nice but they tend to drop my interest after seeing hot cocks/asses/bodies. Faces are important for social reasons. As far as sex is concerned, I am only interested in whether I can fulfill or can be fulfilled my and others' sexual desires. 

• Like 1

90% of the loads I take are anonymous.   Blindfolded, not knowing.  heart racing.   The last one got hard without any help from me so it was a complete surprise when he entered me.   Was huge but def above average.   

I'm definitely 50+; Hell, I'm 60+.  My first anon was back in 84, bent over a picnic table at a rest stop on the Maine, New Hamshire, Massachusets corner.  I think it was still in Maine.    It was completely dark, and there were no lights at all.   Was also my first experience as a cumdump.   I held of a bit after that, both because of HIV and being on active duty.

When I did start playing again, it was pre-internet.  The risk was still there, being blindfolded and not knowing if the guy had taken the condom off or not.   I was one of the lucky ones.  I never caught even a case of crabs.

Now I just want the cock and the load.  Nothing else matters.

• Like 1

Being Assup facedown taking anon…. It doesn’t matter the size either. Some of the hottest anon was the selfish taking of my ass, the super hard cock just busting out to cum. Not even the long fucks (which are fun) it’s the dump and leave kind of fuck. Who is in control??? Well I am and it feels great. 
I’m using my muscles and hole to make a guy cum. When he cums he has no control. I use him as equally as he is using me but he’s gone and I have another lined up. 

• Like 2