I recently discovered that there's an old-school cruising spot about 20 minutes from my house. It's located in a large park that includes several woodland trails and is accessed by a trail that is rarely used since a footbridge over a wide stream was washed away years ago. I love to get bred outdoors and now that the weather is warmer and the leaves are budding on the trees, this secret little hideaway is once again growing in popularity.

This spot never came to my attention through the normal cruising channels. I was only introduced to it when a big-dick top hit me up on Grindr one Saturday. He lived close to the park and, since like me he doesn't live alone, suggested we give the spot a try. His invitation came with a caveat, however. He could not guarantee that we would have it to ourselves. I'm always down to take loads in front of an audience and am more than happy to let anyone watching take a turn.

We met at a small parking area at the trailhead. He was waiting in his car and as I pulled in beside him, he nodded, got out, and grabbed what looked like a comforter from the trunk of his car. As I opened my car door he began slowly walking up the trail, leading the way. He was several yards ahead of me when he suddenly cut through a gap in the brush on the side of the trail and disappeared. I quickly followed and after a moment of sweeping the small, prickly branches out of the way with my arms I stepped into a lush, sun-filled clearing. I looked around. The brush through which I had just come hid the spot perfectly from view of anyone on the trail. A rare hiker meandering by would have no idea what lay on the other side, nor would they be able to glimpse any action taking place there. On the opposite side a steep tree-covered hill rose to meet the road. It was the perfect outdoor cruising spot.

I will admit that I was somewhat disappointed that we were the only ones there. As I followed him up the trail I had found myself hoping that we would find others there, sucking and fucking. But we were alone. He spread out the comforter on the grass and turned to face me. Through his grey sweat pants I could see the outline of his thick black cock. Instantly I began salivating in anticipation at having that hog invading my holes.

"Strip," he ordered. It was the first word he had spoken to me. I did as instructed, placing my clothes on one corner of the comforter to keep them off the wet grass. Then it was his turn. He took off his t-shirt, revealing his muscular physique. Next he dropped his sweat pants, leaving his massive, already-hard cock to swing free. It was a solid seven inches and girthy and narrowed at the tip to a smaller head, like a missile. The saliva production in my mouth increased and I took full advantage of it, dropping to my knees and taking that gorgeous cock into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting, working that head deeper and deeper into my throat. I choked and gagged and covered his shaft and balls in thick saliva.

"Fucking perfect," he said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. Streamers of thick saliva trailed from my lips to his shaft. "Now turn around."

Once again I did as instructed and soon his lips and tongue were on my hole. He thrust his tongue inside, teasing me and helping the muscles to relax while simultaneously lubing me up with spit. I could have stayed like that all day but soon he moved behind me and I felt a pressure on my hole. I had forgotten my brown bottle in my excitement to meet him, so I willed my muscles to stay relaxed as he gently guided the tip of his cock inside me.

I needn't have worried. I was so ready for him that he slid in with ease. It had been a long time since my hole had felt that full, and I relished every moment as he grabbed my hips and began methodically pounding my hole, driving balls-deep with each thrust. Then, suddenly, he stopped.

"I don't wanna cum yet," he said, gasping for air. "That ass is too good."

"I could take a turn." This was a new voice, coming from behind us. His cock slipped part-way out of my ass as he turned to address the newcomer.

"Fuck yeah," he said, offering my hole without consulting me. "I love a loaded hole. Have at it."

A new, unseen set of hands caressed my ass. I stayed in position and did not look back, wanting this stranger to remain just that. My new top friend had awoken my animal hunger for cock and I didn't care who used me, as long as my hole was stuffed.

I heard the rattle of a belt buckle and the stranger was kneeling behind me, one hand on the small of my back as he lined up his cock and slid inside. He wasn't as thick as the first, but he filled me nicely and, just like the other guy, pounded me balls-deep with every stroke. The first guy knelt briefly in front of me so I could taste my ass and saliva on his cock. He grabbed my head and began throat-fucking me again, causing me to gag and spew thick ropes of saliva all over his cock again.

"Fuck!" the newcomer cried. I felt the telltale spasming of his shaft as he shot his raw load deep in my guts. He stayed inside me a moment longer as the spasms died away and his cock began to soften. As he slid out the first guy stepped around behind me to take his place. No sooner had one slipped out than the other had replaced it and once again I was getting a pounding.

The newcomer knelt in front of me. "Clean me off," he ordered. "I have a husband to go home to." I gladly obliged, taking the entire length of his shaft into my mouth and bathing it with my tongue. I savored the salty, musky taste.

He slid his cock out of my mouth and got up to leave. As he stood, he lifted his shirt ever so slightly. Until that moment it had covered his entire belly and pubic area. He was silky smooth with not a hint of hair anywhere that I could see. And there, where his pubes would otherwise have been, was a tattoo of a scorpion.

The sight caught me by surprise so much that I froze in shock. I was only vaguely aware that the first guy had quickened his pace and soon was dumping another load into me, mixing his DNA with the toxic brew that the stranger had left behind. Before I knew it he had stood and pulled me up to my knees, shoving his cum-covered cock into my mouth so I could clean him off. I was so accustomed to cleaning off cocks after they bred me that even in my stupor I licked and sucked every drop of cum and spit and ass from his shaft and balls.

He grabbed his clothes and began to dress. As he did so he looked at me, still frozen in position on the comforter. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"That guy," I managed to reply, "as he was leaving he showed me a scorpion tattoo. I think he's poz."

"Oh yeah, I know," he responded. "I invited him to join us. I figured that if you were going to take one poz load, you might as well take two. Twice the chance for it to take."

At first I didn't comprehend his meaning. Then his words sunk in and I felt a knot in my stomach. "You're poz too?"

He grinned. "Don't look so shocked. I follow you on BBRT and Breeding Zone. I've read all your writings, all your fantasy stories about getting knocked up by strangers. I see you on Grindr saying 'raw is law' and I see your Sniffies profile that says Bareback Only. I know you've taken hundreds of anonymous loads and that you knew it was only a matter of time. Now look," he swept his arm around to draw my attention to the clearing in which we stood. "You've got the perfect actual pozzing story to add to all those fantasies."

I was stunned. Though my mind reeled I was unable to formulate any words.

"I had a lot of fun," he said as he picked up the comforter. "Hit me up if you want to meet again." With that he disappeared through the brush, leaving me alone in the clearing.

I drove home in a daze, unable to fully fathom what had happened. As soon as I stepped through the door I raced to the bathroom, where I douched again and again for ten minutes straight in an effort to wash out the poz loads I had taken. I stood under the hot shower for what seemed like an eternity, and by the time I had begun to feel clean again a fatigue began to set in. I toweled off and flopped onto my bed, where I promptly fell into a dreamless sleep that lasted several hours.

I awoke with as deep a sense of regret as I have ever experienced. But it wasn't what you might think. Having had a chance to sleep on the day's events, I found myself regretting that I had washed those toxic loads out of my hole when I got home. I had been thinking and writing - and occasionally yearning - about being bred by poz men for years but had never stopped to think about the fact that it might actually happen. Getting pozzed was an abstract concept all along, something I never thought would happen to me, and I was disappointed at my reaction when it did actually happen.

The sun was just beginning to set as I picked up my phone and opened Grindr. He was offline but I sent him a message in the hopes that he would see it, and soon.

"I need more."

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 25
  • Thanks 1