Pump right away after sticking it in or allow time?

miticax

So I have this dilema where watching a lot of amateur videos almost in all cases is that the top puts it in bottom's ass and start pumping right away, after just few seconds.
Stories here usually do read that the top allows the bottom a minute to accommodate with the dick, but I don't see that on the other hand.

So I would like to get 2 opinions from both sides:
- TOPS - do you just go at it immediately?
- Bottoms - do you prefer a bit of time or like the hard thrusting?

For me (not being very experienced bottom) I prefer to build it up slowly to open up 

• Like 1

Any response is a personal preference and may be based on the scenario as well. 

My preference is as long as there is enough lube, the guy can fuck me as hard as he wants.  It doesn't matter if it's a boyfriend, FWB or a gangbang. If you're hard, use me hard. 

• Piggy 2

Depends on the bottom. I can tell with my first thrust into his ass. If I go  in easy then I start pumping his hole immediately. If he's tight and I gotta force my cock up his chute then I'll go balls deep, hold it there and let his ass relax around my cock. It makes a better fuck for me if his hole is relaxed and can take a hard pounding.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Good question. Before I was more seasoned, my cunt would spasm on entry, and I would need about a count of five in which I needed the Top to hold still while the pain subsided; after that, I would be good to go. Now, there’s been enough stretching (and forced entry) that all but the very girthiest can get right to it at whatever tempo.

The only recent time I had an issue was when a Top -literally- launched himself like a missile from feet away and impaled me balls deep in a single penetration. I have to give him points for bull’s-eye accuracy, but it hurt enough to make me gasp, and he started pistoning right away. I didn’t try to stop him, but I won’t forget it.

Honestly, though, they don’t often start thrusting immediately with me. Usually there’s penetration, then a long, slow groan of pleasure, like they weren’t expecting what they just encountered, and then they split into three camps: The ones who start to slow-stroke to savor it, the ones for whom it flips a rutting switch in them and they get feral, and the ones who blow within a stroke or two because they can’t take it.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 4

It depends on how loose the bottom is. If the hole, including my own, has been recently well used there is really no need to ease into the fuck, but if the hole is tight and tense you need to take it easy.  It really isn't pleasurable to top a tight tense bottom, so unless you are a sadist there is really no pleasure in hurting a tight fuck hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most often it has been so long since I was fucked that I need the top to give me a moment to let the initial pain subside. 

If I've already been fucked, and especially if there is already  cum for lube in me,  the new top is free to pound away. Unless he's super huge of course. A challenge I never turn down. 

12 hours ago, miticax said:

- TOPS - do you just go at it immediately?

To answer the question, no,  I just posted about my own m.o. in some other thread the other day, so I won't repeat here.

The point, however, is there are variables for the Top to consider, some of which would be a) has the bottom been taking loads for a while, and thus should already be accommodating, b) how thick is the Top?  A thick Cock shoved into a tight Hole willy-nilly can wreck the scene for both men.  

It's supposed to be fun, thrilling, satisfying - all positive feelings - for both guys, but that only happens when communication (either verbal or via touch-exploration) happens.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Depends, if it’s been a while and my ass is tight let me get accustomed to it before you start pumping.  If we’re making a day of it and I’m already loosened up then feel free to go to town

I like the top to give me some time to open up and adjust then to start thrusting slowly before he starts pumping me hard and deep.

When I have topped, I liked to slowly push in and out a few times to allow the bottom to open up.  When I've bottomed, I prefer some nice slow well lubed thrusts before he starts pumping away, then I'm good...!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 12:16 AM, miticax said:

For me (not being very experienced bottom) I prefer to build it up slowly to open up 

i think you've gotten some great answers already, and mine is similar (i.e., it generally depends on the bottoms , and Tops, understanding and experience level). 

i think  one of the thrills of Man on man sex is the long term opening and molding effect. As i experience sex with Men, part of the way Men mark and 'impregnate' another  man is by shaping his hole. Like others have mentioned, receiving lots of Cock can gradually change your hole into a fuck slash vs an ass pucker.

i remember  when i realized i no longer have an ass hole made for retention, but a fuck hole that's been changed, opened and molded to receive Cock and fucking.  i see sex as part of the human creative process. Some are wired as 'creators' (to varying degrees) and some are wired as 'creations' (to varying degrees). i love being the clay or canvas a Man uses His creative energy/desire/need with and my hole shows a lifetime of Men exercising Their creative energy.  

Check out the thread: "Let's see your holes,"  it's like an art show. 

A 24yo breeder who's one of my regulars loves getting me to open up around him. He feels like it's a surrender to him and his dick and the look of satisfaction on his face as I'm all supple for his fuck is sexy as hell. Like many tops, he loves that wet, open, squelching sound of cock in hole. A hole that's open and ready is more likely to make the sounds he loves.

Good tops know when they've got you ready for what they need to dish out.

• Like 1