So I noticed a hung, hot, poz top online for a while. He's exactly my type: 45, muscular, 9"c and loves to fuck. I hit him up this morning and offered my hole (neg, last test) to him.

He accepted my offer so I went over to his place. There was absolutely no small talk. I walked in. We went directly to the bedroom and stripped. He stretched out on the bed naked and I went to work on his cock. He fingered my hole while I was getting his cock ready. Since he loves to rim, he told me to get on all 4s. He went back and rimmed my hole for like 5 minutes while I continuously hit poppers.

Without any signal he stood up and shoved the full 9" up my tight ass. I squirmed but he held me down and slowly started moving it around. I reminded myself that this was what I was there for, and hit the poppers again.

I loosened-up and he fucked my hole for what seemed hours, saying stuff like "I'm gonna shoot this toxic seed deep in your hole." I begged him to breed me. His cock got rigid and he started slamming into my hole as his poz cum hit the insides of my ass. He whispered "do you feel my seed, baby?" "Yes" I replied, as he kept pumping it into me.

We had no small talk, just got dressed and left. His load is still in me, and I'm savoring it!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4