Positive men's Thursday club

On 6/27/2023 at 1:25 AM, meetme said:

Ten guys, each primarily top, each Poz.  Nothing about this is believable. If you nourish your jerkoff fantasy with stuff that could never happen in a million years, that’s just sad. Sex can happen, and sex can be great, imagining what is completely not real will only prepare you to be disappointed. 

And why is it not believable? Just because you can’t handle 10 tops doesn’t mean it can’t happen.

Everyone has stories they like or don't like.  But I always try to encourage authors as much as I can even if I don't really get into the same things they do.  At very least I generally will just not say anything bad if I can't say anything good.

Anyway, it's probably more than a little selfish of me to say all this since I'm probably one of the worst ham-handed hack writers on here, so I would appreciate the same courtesies.  But I suppose I should be also willing to accept criticism where it is due, and in my case probably often rightly so.

So to the author of this story...  take hear.  I for one really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing what you write next.  I hope you continue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 1:54 PM, toolman1966 said:

I have a group of friends (10 of us, 9 poz, 1on meds underlying health issues) who get together roughly 10 times a year.  Had a few conversion parties in the past.

And I know of others around the country have a poz brotherhood gathering.  

Wish I could find a group here in the uk I would ask to join -I'm obviously scared as neg but I'm such a cum hound I know its the next step.

• Like 1

I remember cooking and serving a birthday dinner for a gay client in NYC. 'Total of 10 gay men, all leather tops, laughing and scratching, having a grand old time. When the convo became a commiseration of how finding a bottom was next to impossible for any of them I started laughing out of shock. Mind you, these were top drawer, A-list Gays, ranging from late 20's to late 40's and THEY couldn't get laid? It sounded like every brunch of bottoms I'd ever been drunk with.

10 Tops? No problem. 5 Tops and 5 bottoms? That'd be unbelievable. 

Now that I think of it, I should found some way to monetize their problem. 

Edited by SlampaBay
I forget something
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, SlampaBay said:

I remember cooking and serving a birthday dinner for a gay client in NYC. 'Total of 10 gay men, all leather tops, laughing and scratching, having a grand old time. When the convo became a commiseration of how finding a bottom was next to impossible for any of them I started laughing out of shock. Mind you, these were top drawer, A-list Gays, ranging from late 20's to late 40's and THEY couldn't get laid? It sounded like every brunch of bottoms I'd ever been drunk with.

10 Tops? No problem. 5 Tops and 5 bottoms? That'd be unbelievable. 

Now that I think of it, I should found some way to monetize their problem. 

"monetize being the operative word"🤭.