MY NEPHEW AT THE GAY NUDE BEACH

Webster9

MY NEPHEW AT THE GAY NUDE BEACH—

You may have read my previous account of one of the times my young nephew stayed at my place and I introduced him to the joys of  adult bookstores and video arcades and glory holes.  He was instantly a big fan.  But, at his age, he’s definitely a big fan of sex in general, any time and any where.  I discovered that he had never been to a nude beach, so, last weekend, on a Saturday, we drove down to the San Gregorio gay nude beach.  It’s been a nude beach since 1966, and the beach-goers are predominantly gay men.  The men are in the habit of building driftwood “forts” on the sand, each one delineating a personal space for its occupant(s).

The parking lot and access road are privately owned, and an admission fee is charged.  The beach itself is public property.  The weather there is always a gamble, with some days completely fogged in, and cold and windy, and other days are sunny and warm.  I knew that, if the weather was clear, the beach would be crowded on a Saturday, so we got there early.  The man who was collecting the admission fee to the parking lot seemed very skeptical about my nephew’s age.  He hadn’t brought ID, so it looked like there might be trouble.  But, I slipped the man a $20 bill and I told him that was how old my nephew was.

We cobbled together 2 driftwood “forts,” side by side.  I had brought along what I called, “my lucky shirt which had large block letters spelling out, “FUCK ME.”  I tacked it to a piece of driftwood and placed it up high between our 2 driftwood forts where anybody walking by could clearly see it, and, hopefully act on it.  The fog was starting to burn off so I could tell that it was going to be a good beach day.

I gave each of us a good strong booty bump.  Then, we kicked back and blew clouds while we waited for the crowd to arrive.  We didn’t have to wait long.  I could see a muscular, middle aged man down at the far end of the beach, walking in our direction.  As he got closer, I was sure he could see our, “FUCK ME” sign.  At first, he was walking down by the water, but suddenly, he veered up closer and closer to where my nephew and I were, our heads down and our asses up.  His first words, referring to the, “FUCK ME” sign, were, “Is this for real ?”  I said, “Sure.  Your choice.  Take your pick.”

Of course he chose my nephew.  Young, smooth, and cute ?  Who wouldn’t make that choice ?  Little did he know that I had brought my camera, and I was recording the whole scene.  My nephew was lying on his back, legs up and back while the guy fucked him.  My nephew could see me with the camera, but the guy fucking him was face down, so he didn’t see me.  Luckily, my nephew didn’t say anything.  He just let out a high pitched moan with every thrust of the guys fat cock into my nephew’s hole.  When the guy started gasping, I knew that he was going from pounding my nephew’s ass to pumping it full of cum.  After he pulled out, he said, “Thanks, guys.  That was hot !”  Imagine that.  A nice guy as well as being a hot fuck.

Now, I could see a lot more men trudging down the beach and claiming spare driftwood to build their own forts.  Quite a few of them noticed our, “FUCK ME” sign and pointed and laughed, all in good fun.  I was sure that some of them would stop by later on to check us out a little more closely.

My first fuck of the day was a homely fat guy with an equally big fat dick.  Many times I’ve said that a big dick can make up for a lot of ugly.  LOL.  Plus, I don’t discriminate, especially when I’m spun on crystal.  He sure was heavy, lying on top of me, but I was loving having his big prick stretching my hole and making me take it deep while I hit the poppers, again and again. The bonus was that he was a really heavy cummer, too.  Thumbs up !

Whenever either one of us was getting fucked, it always drew a small group of men who gathered close, stroking their dicks and checking out the action, their camera phones up and constantly recording.  Some of them just wanted to watch and some of them were waiting for their turn to fuck my nephew or me.  Although I’m still pretty good looking and I’m still in pretty good shape, there’s no comparison to how hot my young nephew is.  His ass was the prize that most of them wanted.  And, good for him.  I’m really proud of him.

When it was time to go, I recovered my lucky, “FUCK ME” shirt, and I shoved a butt plug up my nephew’s hole to keep the huge amount of cum from running down his legs.  The final count was 2 loads for me and 6 for my nephew !  He asked me if we were coming back tomorrow.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2023 at 5:27 AM, SlampaBay said:

Where can we find the earlier account of you and your nephew say the ABS? 

Click on Forms, then Sex With Enhancements, then Your Last Load, the Backroom Edition.  The date is November 29, 2021.  It starts out:  Large group of relatives In town for Thanksgiving.

• Thanks 2