Do you bottom with guys that have small dicks?

Iker80

I've been doing it with this guy Brian for a while and had a hot experience with him at the weekend. He's a pretty big guy, about 6', slim, kinda hairy and has one of the best beards I've seen. Thick, dark, soft and a bit wavy. I've had a lot of fun kissing him and running my fingers through his beard. We mostly meet when his truck route takes him through my area.

He's a bit of a odd guy, he's not much good for talking and he's always been shy about getting his clothes off for some reason. He doesn't mind being touched, grab his butt, even pull his t-shirt up a bit and play with his treasure trail, no problem, but until the weekend I'd never seem him fully naked and he'd always been pretty clear his dick was a hands off place. He'd move my hand if I got near it. I've always wanted him naked though, he's a sexy lean otter and totally my type.

Usually we hang out a while kissing then he'll blow me until he's got a big load in his beard and then we're done. Sometimes he wants to be fucked though. It's always kind of down to business when we do that, he just pulls his jeans and boxers down a bit to expose his hairy butt and lie face down, or on his back with his legs up for me to enter him. I like getting intimate usually, kissing and stuff when fucking, but he just wants to lie there and take it. He's got a super fuckable butt though, and he moans and grunts a lot. Never asked for a condom, takes it as hard and as long as I want, and is cool with me shooting in him. So I can't complain. Sometimes he shoots a load in his boxers too, I can feel that familiar clenching in his hole and he's making the noises. I wonder how many other guys he's letting fuck him.

On Friday, I told him he's a sexy guy and if he ever wants it's cool to top me, and I tell him how I'd like to make him cum too. After a while he says guys never want him on top because he's small. Eventually he gets it out and he's about 2.5" hard. Big nuts though. He says that other guys just ignore it mostly and never want to bottom for him, he's never topped. Took some convincing but it was about time he got in a guy's butt. I expected to have fun, he's a hot guy and I've got a pretty sensitive hole. Having the entrance teased with a dick feels great. But I had way more fun than I expected when Brian did it. He was rock hard and when he was pumping at my hole he was bumping and teasing it great, just dipping the tip of his dick in and out and leaking precum. A few times when I was really getting in to it and forgetting I pushed my hips up and expected to feel him enter me fully. Thing is, I loved being that dick hungry with him teasing my hole and never getting completely filled. He teased the hell out of my hole. He eventually cum with his tip pushed just inside me. I was relaxed and open so his shots went deep. I really felt the hot pulses of cum entering me and filling me. No prostate orgasms, but I definitely felt something happening with it when his hot cum filled me up.

So, I'm wondering, do other guys ever bottom with small tops, and what does it feel like for them?

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

I bottomed for Asians guys/tgirls (not a stereotype), but based on my personal experience they tend to have the smallest penises. I am 5.5" and bottomed for guys alot smaller than me. I am always the bottom in the room. 

Edited by Tsjul

I posted this elsewhere.  Years ago outside cruising I see this short latino guy following me, I suck his short hard dick with crazy foreskin and he's precumming like hell.  He motions to fuck me, enters me and has a deathgrip on my hips so I'm not moving.  He felt great in my hole, pure animal breeding on his part.  He's cumming and he's buried emptying his balls.  It felt like alot of cum, tried holding as much as possible.  It was really hot, I never turn anyone away.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

No. I am 4.5" hard. These days I wouldn't bottom for anyone under 6" - I have in the past with hookups where I didn't know his size before I picked him up at a bar and brought him home. I find anything under 4-5" unappealing and frankly unworthy of my attentions. 

I refuse no dick or load.  Sometimes small dicks can be a disappointment though, especially if they are not completely hard and have trouble getting into my ass.  I will still let them try, and occasionally I've gotten a load from a small dicked guy.  But often times they fail.

Mine is only 3.5" and I often suffer from ED, so I don't top at all.

9 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I posted this elsewhere.  Years ago outside cruising I see this short latino guy following me, I suck his short hard dick with crazy foreskin and he's precumming like hell.  He motions to fuck me, enters me and has a deathgrip on my hips so I'm not moving.  He felt great in my hole, pure animal breeding on his part.  He's cumming and he's buried emptying his balls.  It felt like alot of cum, tried holding as much as possible.  It was really hot, I never turn anyone away.

Good man

• Like 1

I once bottomed for a younger Middle Eastern top with a 4" pencil-thin cock. I could feel him spurting a huge load in my ass after excusing himself from his family's Christmas dinner because he needed to take care of a few things. Lucky I was to meet him!

• Like 2

Yes, ill bottom for any size cock.  Want that cum in my hole.  Smaller cocks are great to start with, working opening my hole, get their cum inside ready for the next cock.  Just use cum as lube for the next guy.  Works great at gloryholes and adult stores.

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 10/18/2023 at 8:21 AM, Iker80 said:

He's a pretty big guy, about 6', slim, kinda hairy and has one of the best beards I've seen. Thick, dark, soft and a bit wavy.

He sounds cute AF!

On 10/18/2023 at 8:21 AM, Iker80 said:

He was rock hard

My experience has been that smaller penises get a lot harder than bigger ones.

I certainly bottom for smaller guys. If I can convince them to top. A lot of times it seems they're bashful (certainly sounds like "Brian" is), and my rather large endowment aggravates that. But I'd much rather get a small dick in my ass than no dick at all, and sometimes (like the time the OP had) they can actually be a lot more fun.

Not so much that size doesn't matter as that other things matter a lot more. Attitude especially.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5