Horse Fair

bottomcub85

I'm planning to go to Berlin next August, and I'll make it to the horse fair party. I hope the reed hood doesn't scare stallions. Also, I don't like the idea of being fucked with a condom, if the stallion so decides.

I have one question: I like to use poppers. Can I use some, is it allowed? Or I just can't move my hands?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just about a year ago started being bottom (always been top before). I'd love to be a bottom in a red hood at the Markt, but am a little worried as I like to have control who enters me, like not too big cock, and not too many people fucking me, if you get my drift. So I maybe should go as a top? I wish I could make up my mind then and there.

Maybe the darkrooms in the bars are more my style, but would like to experience the Fickstutenmarkt at least once. 

Take any advice.

I will not be there for the August 15, as I'm getting fucked in Barcelona then, but who knows, maybe October or December?

• 5 weeks later...

Hoping to make it out to my first Horse Fair on September 5th in Hamburg.

I'm nervous as hell, but want to sport a red hood and attend as a mare.

I love older, uncut, German daddies and hope that there are lots of older stallions at the Fair.

post-33802-0-42443000-1439618140_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I did this myself in Berlin a couple of weeks ago. Intense isn't the word. You're SO disorientated and I ended up centre of a bit of a free-for-all which got kind of aggressive. I loved it all, but it sure does take it out of you! Oh, and the staff are great!

I want to go. Was it your first time, or have you done it before? I'm a little unsure if I should go as mare or stallion. Bummer you cannot do both. I've heard that I should go as a stallion the first time if I'm unsure.

Edited by bberik

• 4 weeks later...

I'm actually making it my aim to go to the Berlin one as a mare in March. Why March? Because I need to earn money and get in shape! It'll be great motivation for me. For those that attended what were the guys like that were mares that you met? I would hate to go and just get fucked once or not at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...