How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

LOVE it!  It makes me focus on the sensations.  I pay closer attention to his breathing and how his dick responds to my hole. Does THIS make him harder? Does THAT makes him pick up tempo.  Learning how he wants it and then giving it to him!  Love darkrooms and gloryholes as well - but that's more cause I love not knowing who's breeding me!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

This topic always bothers me.

You all have a choice whether you want to be blindfolded.  How would you feel if you would “never” get to see the man or dick who was fucking you?

At the same time you say you like to be blindfolded, how many of you would be 100 percent happy with never seeing a naked man, his dick or ass?

Just asking.  I guess I might be ultra sensitive when it comes to certain topics.

No offense intended.  Just my perspective.

• Upvote 1

@BlindRawFucker1 honest I would be frustrated.  But as the years go by my vision is beginning to fail me; at least in one eye.  Of course right now I have a choice, but I've often shut my eyes during sex play as it helped me focus on other sensations.  And yet there are so many things I see and appreciate; and it's gonna suck as my vision deteriorates.  

When I am ultra sensitive; and I believe it happens to most of us at least from time to time; it never helps me.  Not to say I haven't had my times behaving as an utter ass hat.  But I only wind up making myself feel crappier.  

Hearing is my weakest sense and unaided I often can't hear what a guy I am fucking with is saying.  I might as well have "WHAT?" stamped on my forehead!  🙂  

Bottom line as I see it; is to find everything, not just one thing, but all of it that we have reason for gratitude.  And keep appreciating all that we can.  And when my inner asshat does come out (and that fucker does sadly) I am quick to apologize.

Although I have spent a lot of time in dark rooms I haven’t had the chance to try a blindfold yet. But I am willing and will take one with me the next time I go to the bathhouse. 
I am a lights out ass up guy, so the thought totally excites me. Big big turn on. 

I haven't been blindfolded yet.. but it is one of my fantasies.. 

Being blindfolded, face-down-ass -up, having a guy calling/encouraging other tops to fuck and breed me .. in a " breed'n'go " configuration (come to fuck, rough fuck, breed and then leave)... 

In this way, I don't have to think about who is coming next, or if there's someone next... 

My only thoughts would be "take care of the top, suck him good, give my pussy for his dick, get his load(s) deep inside, clean his dick by sucking after the breeding"... 

No dick refused, no load refused... 

Tally on my back... 

• Like 1