Trans men In bathhouses

Chubbytransguy

7 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

First, you’re generalizing.

Second, your generalization is based on zero data. I’ve never heard of a single instance of a trans man—someone born female who has transitioned to become a man—wanting access to women’s facilities. And while I can’t say for certain that has never happened, I would estimate that the vast majority of trans men only want access to facilities for men. Even if there were an instance of a trans man seeking access to women’s facilities, go back and read #1 above.

Your opinion is illogical and uneducated.

Thanks for correcting my interpretation of trans. You have educated me today🧐🧐. I will correct & my comments, will now read, TRANS WOMEN🧐🧐

7 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

Second, your generalization is based on zero data. I’ve never heard of a single instance of a trans man—someone born female who has transitioned to become a man—wanting access to women’s facilities. And while I can’t say for certain that has never happened, I would estimate that the vast majority of trans men only want access to facilities for men. Even if there were an instance of a trans man seeking access to women’s facilities, go back and read #1 above.

Thanks for correcting my interpretation of trans. I will correct & my comments, will now read, TRANS WOMEN🧐🧐

2 hours ago, Rillion said:

So went to the Mr S Leather party today for Folsom. These were the bathrooms. Triggered! (Also there was another all gender bathroom that had a urinal) 

IMG_20240928_150150.jpg

But they're actually complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act by posting the sign with braille. So in a sense, they are making some accommodations if you noticed, in this case because they're accommodating the blind. I know at least one BZ member who would appreciate that one versus walking into a space that wasn't a bathroom and winding up engaging in water sports. 😃

But again, why does this trigger someone who has been emphatic over not being biased or bigoted against other queer orientations? The urinal AND commode? Go anywhere there is a restroom that allows any gender. Hell, try any Starbucks since most only have one restroom. Color me shocked that this bothers anyone in 2024.

Edited by SomewhereonNeptune

8 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

Thanks for educating some folks here! 😃

And to be honest, I'd venture that even the trans women probably aren't going to bother asking for a "women's room" if they're going to a gay bathhouse as they know what they're walking into.

3 hours ago, Rillion said:

So went to the Mr S Leather party today for Folsom. These were the bathrooms. Triggered! (Also there was another all gender bathroom that had a urinal) 

IMG_20240928_150150.jpg

The Golden Shower community got triggered also.

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2024 at 2:19 AM, SomewhereonNeptune said:

Just...wow. This escalated quickly. Perhaps being bi/pan (disclaimer) I'm not seeing the big problem here and why people are so triggered by this. (Disclaimer: I also like pussy. I enjoy pussy. I even remember pussy. 🤣😂) So this might not be as popular a view, but...

Consider:

• IF a transman/FtM comes into a gay bathhouse, they know (or should know) not to expect much accommodation for separate facilities.
  • They're more than likely not ramming something into a bottom, so that's only a very remote concern (better chance of a winning lottery ticket).
  • And if you're there as a top and looking just to fuck indiscriminately (an ass is an ass, a hole is a hole), it's still your choice whether you want to engage with them. You're still able to politely decline and they'll move along, just as anyone else would be expected.

Ask yourselves: Are we truly open and accepting as an LGBTQIA++ community, or does that only apply to gay men? Because a lot of this sounds biased against anything other than gay from reading through the most recent of these.

You're bisexual/pansexual by your own admission, and your experience will be different to a gay men. The places you frequent to have sex with men are set up for men to have sex with men and not lesbians, trans women etc. This is not being unaccepting of the other letters in the community, it's just a facility set up purposely for men to have sex with men.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SomewhereonNeptune said:

But they're actually complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act by posting the sign with braille. So in a sense, they are making some accommodations if you noticed, in this case because they're accommodating the blind. I know at least one BZ member who would appreciate that one versus walking into a space that wasn't a bathroom and winding up engaging in water sports. 😃

But again, why does this trigger someone who has been emphatic over not being biased or bigoted against other queer orientations? The urinal AND commode? Go anywhere there is a restroom that allows any gender. Hell, try any Starbucks since most only have one restroom. Color me shocked that this bothers anyone in 2024.

Why would there be an all gender toilet at a Mr S leather party, which I'm assuming is men only?

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2024 at 12:57 PM, 11bi11guy said:

Agreed - The only "women's" space I can think of that trans men in general actually want access to are for gynecological healthcare, which is a total no-brainer for why they need that access. Other than that, no, they don't wanna be using women's toilets & shelters & the like... guy you're responding to probably has not met irl trans people

4 hours ago, temporarynegative said:

Agreed - The only "women's" space I can think of that trans men in general actually want access to are for gynecological healthcare, which is a total no-brainer for why they need that access. Other than that, no, they don't wanna be using women's toilets & shelters & the like... guy you're responding to probably has not met irl trans people

Trans men, unless all sex organs have been removed, will still require female health services, especially if they have a pregnancy to deal with. They effectively live their lives quietly & politically unobtrusively.

Men to women, however, have developed a radical public face that demands access to women's toilets, womens sport, womens prisons, Lesbian bars, private girls schools, womens shelters etc. 

Why is there such a difference in the way trans men & trans women deal with their social & political lives🤔🤔??? 

21 hours ago, Leather-lee said:

Why would there be an all gender toilet at a Mr S leather party, which I'm assuming is men only?

Both restrooms in their store are gender neutral. The store is open to the public so all genders are allowed in. The party in the alley next to the store on Friday and Saturday was open to everyone 21+ (they were serving free beer, so you had to show ID and get a wristband). 

There was a spot for sex under some canopies in the back of the alley. So while the crowd was 90%+ gay men, it was open to all.