Small cocked bottoms like to be laughed at?

indianbottom25

I have a small dick (4 inches when erect) that I was always conscious of at school and basically avoided school showers. Now I embrace having a small dick and love the contrast with a well hung top.

My preference is for manly men who basically just ignore my little dick.

• 2 years later...

most tops ive been with dont seem to have an opinion on my small cock size, it seems that guys with big cocks become dominant and tops and they know they have something special and want to use it , and get pleasure from it. guys with small cocks know no one is interested in there small one so tend to avoid the appendage , dont cum much or at all n know they cant put it in holes. some guys like me to cum when they fuck me , i do for them , i think they like to see im enjoying it or something , otherwise sex for me is about my hole n not my cock , i dont mind the sph at all its a bit of fun n can actually be hot by a guy with a huge one . it seems to me that vers guys have the most hang ups on cock size , they seem to want them to all be the same in my experience n have the most negative ( not approving of small) or positive (in awe of large cocks )

• 1 year later...

"Small cocked bottoms like to be laughed at?"

YES!! but why?  That's a question i find myself asking always about how i/we are. It's especially fascinating for me when it comes to areas that are generally seen in a negative light, like humiliation or being "laughed at."  

One of my theories is because it is actually a form of affirmation and love.  There are some of us who are at the extreme end of the sexual spectrum and identify as "total bottoms" and maybe also "sub"  and we do not want to be seen or treated as penetrators or breeders.  So, when someone comes along and makes fun of our penis, minimizes it, disqualifies it as a penetrative, breeding part of us, it actually affirms who we are and evokes all sorts of positive response.

i think the converse is true too.  i think guys who are naturally at the extreme end of the sexual spectrum as "Total Tops" and maybe also "Dom" and never want to be penetrated or bred, but always want to be on the other side of that dynamic, are also affirmed by bottoms who love Their assertions of being potent, The Cock, The Penetrator, and minimizing the bottom emphasis and affirms Who They are.

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

"Small cocked bottoms like to be laughed at?"

YES!! but why?  That's a question i find myself asking always about how i/we are. It's especially fascinating for me when it comes to areas that are generally seen in a negative light, like humiliation or being "laughed at."  

One of my theories is because it is actually a form of affirmation and love.  There are some of us who are at the extreme end of the sexual spectrum and identify as "total bottoms" and maybe also "sub"  and we do not want to be seen or treated as penetrators or breeders.  So, when someone comes along and makes fun of our penis, minimizes it, disqualifies it as a penetrative, breeding part of us, it actually affirms who we are and evokes all sorts of positive response.

i think the converse is true too.  i think guys who are naturally at the extreme end of the sexual spectrum as "Total Tops" and maybe also "Dom" and never want to be penetrated or bred, but always want to be on the other side of that dynamic, are also affirmed by bottoms who love Their assertions of being potent, The Cock, The Penetrator, and minimizing the bottom emphasis and affirms Who They are.

I think Humiliation is freeing on one aspect, because their is the level of the [banned word] ( it's not nice or viewed as respectable) also it get's us in touch with darker more un rectified aspects of our psyche and personality. SPH is no different than any other Humiliation play, the only difference is that males genitals is tied to a man's out look on himself. Most guys that are hung small have dealt with some form of feeling lesser, inadequate or inferior, whether this was done by others or purely self inflicted. SPH is like a pressure valve it always them to deal with those emotions in a safe and intimate space.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, find91 said:

I think Humiliation is freeing on one aspect, because their is the level of the [banned word] ( it's not nice or viewed as respectable) also it get's us in touch with darker more un rectified aspects of our psyche and personality. SPH is no different than any other Humiliation play, the only difference is that males genitals is tied to a man's out look on himself. Most guys that are hung small have dealt with some form of feeling lesser, inadequate or inferior, whether this was done by others or purely self inflicted. SPH is like a pressure valve it always them to deal with those emotions in a safe and intimate space.

Don't overlook that SPH gives nub-dicked men a way of turning their perceived disadvantage into an advantage. They can make their lil' nubs a drawcard for bigger men to compare themselves to, feel superior, and get their mouth and cunt used and bred as an act of humiliation and domination. Its a healthy adaptation for nub-dicked men.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, find91 said:

lol, You taught me a new one: "SPH" (small penis haver for those who don't know). 

i think "freeing" is an insightful way to put it.   The reality of it is, i don't have a small penis. i've had more than a few refere to it as large, though i think it is really more girth than large (~7"), though as a grower and not shower, it can be pretty small when flaccid.  For me, it's the Tops perception and treatment of it and me that carry weight. It really has impact when a Top is matter of fact, almost casual about His reference to my penis being insignificant in some way or other, or calls it a clit or nub or some other term that emphasizes a lack of distinction. Clarifying that, my penis, is not really meant for fucking with and implying that it really wouldn't be useful for that and i don't have the psychological equipment for it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Don't overlook that SPH gives nub-dicked men a way of turning their perceived disadvantage into an advantage. They can make their lil' nubs a drawcard for bigger men to compare themselves to, feel superior, and get their mouth and cunt used and bred as an act of humiliation and domination. Its a healthy adaptation for nub-dicked men.

i think this is a good point, though i don't really see it as an adaptation so much as an enhancement for a bottom?  i guess it's a 'which came first, the chicken or the egg' question?  i've encountered plenty of Guys with small cocks who were all Top and i love to be penetrated and bred by them too.  i knew one who was so Top and confident that He had no problem explaining how Manly He was and what a pussy i am and how much i needed Him and His cock.  

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I think some guys might be turned off because I am bottom but I have a big dick.  I never top though.

Yeah I've seen that a lot. I've even heard tops that force hung bottoms to cover up their dicks because they don't want to "see it"

Being a top or bottom is so much more about dick size.

I have a small cock and my ex used to tell me when he was training me to be a cumdump that my cock was useless and it w2as lucky that I am a bottom. I have had tops call out my small cock - all fine with me as my holes are my sex organs

• Like 1