cumgeek

I agree that getting a pube stuck in my mouth is kinda annoying. I like the tease of a full bush though, and I love burying my nose in it while taking off a guy's pants. Pubes as appetizer, cock as main course, cum as dessert! Staring at a guy's pubes while sucking his cock is a major turn on for me.

Hair comes and goes ( grows?) It really is not about what I care about- its what the guys I am doing is into. If he likes his cock bushy, I am going to get fucked or suck it with hair. And if it is as bald as the current gay hair style, I am going to get fucked or suck him without a hair in sight. As for myhair- it can be there or not- really isn't important to me.

That said, I just did a 7 hr fisting session last Friday night- the guy was a new player ( to me, but obviously not to fisting ) He asked casually about my hair, but wasn't overly focused on it. When I arrived, and stripped, he appeared out from the bedroom, and proceeded to pull several mouthfuls of my chest hair out. Then he had me get on all fours, and he went to town eating my hole out- and chewing away at the hairs around my ass. Every so often he would swap spit with me and return some of my ass hairs back . To be honest, I cannot tell you how hairy he was- most of the night my ass was up and my head down,his fist in my ass the bulk of the night. As a good fist bottom should be <g>

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love to keep my pubes trimmed and balls shaved....but damn...love it when I pull a guy's pants down and he has a full bush of hair and unshaved balls...especially love redheads...drives me crazy with passion and never miss an oppotunity to swallow as deep as possible so that my nose is buried in his pubes...love it...