Increase Nipple size and sensitivity

DarkroomTaker

Hi, Ok, i have never ever had any sensitive or horny feelings in my nipples at all! until 4weeks ago??

A guy spent ages on them, i really was not bothered but the next day they were so fuckin sore! but sensitive to my shirt and touch and i find myself hard just walking through the offices at work if my shirt has been rubbing on them!!

I found myself touching them alot, now when I cum i find myself yanking on my nips big time.

Not sure where all this has come from, but fuck I have been missing out.

I need to get my nipples bigger guys, any suggestions please?

Here is a website for Supple Nips which provides silicone cups that you can wear for extended times that will pull your nips out further. They do work...I started with flat nips and small cups and now graduated to the larger ones and WOW...does it make a difference...

https://www.nipplefunwear.com/nipps.php?section=nipple_men

Try getting them pierced they will get bigger and more sensitive.

Getting them pierced will definitely make them more sensitive. Mine tend to stand at attention much more with the piercings :) I was thinking of "crossing" my nipple piercings with another set of piercings behind the current one, to form an X. That would definitely make them bigger! Unfortunately, mine have been acting up a lot lately even though they're several years old. I may retire them and do more piercings "down below," but that's another thread...

Just playing with them on a routine basis will make them quite perky and strengthen the connection between them and your groin. I don't want huge, exaggerated nips, but mine have grown larger and always stand at attention. I've been playing with them for the last 6 months, when jerking off or during long e-stim sessions. I don't like rough pinching or pulling until they've been worked on for a while with a light-to-medium touch, but if a top wants to use them as he sees fit, I don't complain (except to give him the reaction he's seeking).

I would say that piercing should/may come further down the road. I like the ideas of continuing to play with your nipples exspecially during sexual stimulation. Sense you stated that you havn't had any feeling here untill now. I wonder, do you know the gentleman that worked your nipples in this way to excite them. If possible you might want to hook up with him a few more times over the next few months. Let him know what a gift he gave you. Just a thought, sense he has the touch, he might can help it bloom to full blossom.

I would say that piercing should/may come further down the road. I like the ideas of continuing to play with your nipples exspecially during sexual stimulation. Sense you stated that you havn't had any feeling here untill now. I wonder, do you know the gentleman that worked your nipples in this way to excite them. If possible you might want to hook up with him a few more times over the next few months. Let him know what a gift he gave you. Just a thought, sense he has the touch, he might can help it bloom to full blossom.

Cheers river, it was a call in the bathhouse, i was lay on one of the beds exhausted, he sat at the side of me and asked if he could give my nipples some attention, he did for ages and nothing for me till the next day after the soreness was wearing off. I just don't get for years, i felt nothing at all, until very recently. Must have woken something up in me.

I have also after 30 years given up smoking in the past 6 months and have felt hornier and certainly a lot harder, just wondered if it has anything to do with that??? lol never know eh?

Try getting them pierced they will get bigger and more sensitive.

Be advised that piercing doesn't always work. I never really had sensative nips at all, got them pierced some time back and well they were sensative during the healing process and once that was done right back to where they were before. An ex of mine had really sensative nips, you pulled on them a few times he shot his load. He was terririfed to pierce his even though he would have liked too because he was afraid he might loose the sensativity.

snake bites and basic wooden clothes pegs for beginners followed by clamps and piercing as you progress....to get huge nips you can always pump them to gain a huge increase (similar to penis pump but for nippes)

• 2 months later...
snake bites and basic wooden clothes pegs for beginners followed by clamps and piercing as you progress....to get huge nips you can always pump them to gain a huge increase (similar to penis pump but for nippes)

The snake bit kits are probably most affordable. You can get them in the sports dept. of Target or Sports Authority. I would also recommend the wooden clothes pins for attaining sensitivity. I had a cyber Master (years ago) who ordered me to put velcro on the inside of the clothes pins and wear them for 15 minutes a day. I then graduated to binder clips (available from Office Max or Office Depot and then went to alligator clips (online) or electric clips (from Home Depot or Menards) to increase the bite and sensitivity. A word of warning >> the binder clips and alligators are INTENSE >> proceed with caution. But for those of us that are into nip play, I would advise. In addition, have a bottle of POPPERS near by (to take you to the netherworld a/k/a sex heaven). Another thing that you might do is rub your nips (daily) with a toothbrush to sensitize them. You will be breaking the top skin a bit but your tits WILL be sensitive. In addition, you might also want to take an emory board and lightly sand the tops if the tits. Lastly, once the tits are sensitive, take a small piece of aluminum foil, crush it up and then flatten it. Pin it to the inside of your shirt and make sure that it is in direct contact with your tits. Wear it through the day for continued sensitivity! Hope this helps!