Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

I always kiss. A lot. If I don't want to kiss you, I don't want to fuck. I kind of disconnect my analytical self from my body when I'm having sex. I don't think at all, my body just goes for it. Time just disappears. I'm totally versitile and I don't conciously think about anything. My body is entertaining your body and vise versa. There are no taboos, no rules, no society. I have no trouble doing anything my body wants with another person(s) in front of a crowd. My body wants to kiss and lick every thing. Every hole, every pole. Men and women alike.

My point is, it all flows from kissing. Without that signal, there is nothing.

• Upvote 1

I love cummy kisses. I also love kissing a guy on the lips or licking the back of his neck as I’m seeding them. Drives most guys wild, begging for your hot cum! Oink!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

This may sound strange but I find kissing much more intimate than fucking. I will only initiate a kiss if I have a 'sex-crush' on the guy. I do respond if my top starts kissing me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NLbear said:

This may sound strange but I find kissing much more intimate than fucking.

I agree.

There was a time when I didn't particularly enjoy kissing men. I would kiss back if a guy initiated it, but I did so entirely for his pleasure - not mine. Then I got married. Previous relationships had taught me that I would not be able to give up cock for her. But I told myself that if I reserved kissing for my wife only, then my cheating wasn't completely horrible. Like you said, kissing is more intimate than fucking, and that was all hers... for a while.

Suddenly, due to its newly forbidden nature, I found myself wanting to passionately make out with every guy I hooked with. Of course my self-imposed prohibition didn't last long. Not only was I letting guys kiss me... I was initiating much of the time. And rather than kissing them reluctantly, I was loving it. Now, taking a stranger's tongue in my mouth gets my cock harder than just about anything.

• Upvote 1

Love kissing. If I’m interested enough to fuck and breed you I’m more than likely into kissing too!  Plus it gets my cock rock hard. Only issue is a heavy smoker that’s not pleasant to kiss as I’m a non smoker. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NLbear said:

This may sound strange but I find kissing much more intimate than fucking. I will only initiate a kiss if I have a 'sex-crush' on the guy. I do respond if my top starts kissing me.

I feel the same way. Since kissing seems more intimate to me than sucking dick or fucking, I want to feel some chemistry between us. I don't mean "love", but genuine chemistry. When it's right, kissing can be a big turn on. But if a guy is trying to kiss me that I don't feel that chemistry with, it can actually be a turnoff. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 4:38 AM, NLbear said:

So true ^^

I have a ex marine married guy who has fucked me, rimmed me and sucked me ( his pics in my tops gallery) never ever kissed me in about 6 years, until about a month ago where he just leaned in and deep kissed me, tongues the works and boy it made a difference to the sex. ( i really fancy him) 😙

• Upvote 1

A good snog is as much of an instant turnon for me as having my nipples worked.  Guys who like to kiss - long, hard and sloppy, with tongue, teeth, beard and spit - always go to the front of the line.  Yeah it’s intimate, but so is swallowing a total stranger’s cum or bending him over and jamming your face up his ass before fucking him and blowing your load up his hole.  I don’t see a problem here 😏