What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

When cruising, or going into gay bars, I wear very tight jean shorts where a guy can see the bottom of my ass cheeks. And when walking around inside the bar, my ass has been grabbed by so many men I can't even count! And if one of those guys happens to be muscular, then I'm all his! Some guys will buy my a few drinks before going back to his place. And some want to take me to their place right then and there. And that's ok by me!

• 1 month later...
What do you wear out cruising?

I go totally hairy. I wear panties with a hole cut in the back for access to my asshole. I pre-lube my hole before I go for quick pump and dumps. I have a backpack that I carry with me with poppers and cigarettes and lube and weed in it.

I usually wear pretty much the same, especially love my panties and the feel of walking while ready lubed. I usually have extra lube with me and never go cruising without my poppers and cigarettes. Occasionally I'll go to bars fully cross dressed as sluttily as possible especially if I want to attract rough tops looking for sissy sluts. If I'm going looking for a quick breeding I try to wear looser clothing and no underwear.

Edited by Jakelc

• 1 year later...
Guest dumbbunny666

as a sissy i wear slutty girly clothes. usually whore boots, fishnets, garter belt no panties and a short skirt. a bra as a top or a little shirt that says slut. a dog collar and wig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

with my sex appetite my body is always in cruise mode. When I go out anywhere my hole is already preped for mating and I wear minimal clothes that showoff my muscled build, fat bulge and bubble ass and i use my body as a lure for horny or curious guys. I always have a small bottle of lube with me so  can mate anyplace. Love walking through a grocery store or mall and see guys visibly checking me out.

• Upvote 1