NeedinBreedin

Decided for a weekend in Portland. Arrived at hotel. About 1/2 hour after being there, guy I had been chatting with and was in a bit of a hurry dropped by.

He promised to rape my hole. Good 8" and thick. He arrived, I assumed my position on the edge of the bed.

He lined up his rock hard dick and slammed it into my fuck hole. I yelped a bit, and he started pounding into me. Fuck it felt great.

Sure enough...he pumped his man load up my hole and zipped up and left. I immediately put an ad out on Craigs List, got a quick reply from another guy. He too wanted a pump and dump, and said he wanted it doggy.

So, he walked in. His cock was even bigger than the 1st dick. And he really enjoyed my hole. Dude was HUGE. He also slid into my cummy hole and pounded my into submission. Guy shot a mammoth load into me. I immediately got a text from another guy that was waiting in the parking lot of my hotel. I told him the 2nd guy was just leaving. The 3rd guy wanted me blindfolded, door ajar, and on all fours on the floor.

I complied. He came in, never saw him, stripped, felt the cum in my hole. His dick slipped in really easily with the 2. Nice dick and he was getting off on fucking the cum in me deeper. He rode me for a while, my hole open to his thrusts, and pumped me for a while. Finally he shot. Probably the biggest load of the afternoon. My hole felt great, and a bit sore. Still wasn't done. Big beefy weightlifter type dropped by. He wanted to take me on my back on the bed. Awesome! Handsome face, and nice dick. He flipped me over, and then got on HIS back, and I slid on top of him, and road his cock. It slipped in and out of my cummy hole, making that slurping sound.

Finally he took his dick in his hand, jacked until he was ready to unload, and shoved it into me. His dick pulsed several time over and over.

Four loads down....

And while I got another hard pounding by a 5th dick...didn't get any cum. :(

Went to bed, with my hole dripping wet and happy, for a good nights sleep.

Woke up next morning.

Yup...horny and stlll cummy hole.

Load 3 (the anon blindfold guy) texted me when he saw I was up.

He wanted my ass again.

Who was I to say no?

I assumed the position, naked, on the floor, blindfold, ass in air, door ajar.

He walked in and immediately stuck his rock hard dick into me. He worked my sore hole over...finally shooting his cum into me.

Still had no idea what he looked like, but hot voice and great feeling dick, and a big cummer!

From there, checked out, and met a guy at his place. HOT HOT man! He really wanted into me.

Rock hard, he worked my hole...moving me into lots of different positions, keeping his dick in me.

After a long fuck, took his cum load. A brief nap...and headed out the door to my phone buzzing and load 2 (HUGE dick/hard fucker) asking for my hole again.

I was close by, so drove there...my ass sore and wet and dripping.

I walked in, and his huge dick was rock hard and ready.

I got my ass up in the air, doggy, on edge of bed, and he lined up his dick to my hole and began to pound it into me fucking hard...mixing up all the cum in my fuck hole.

Damn I was in heaven!!!!!

He rode me good and hard, deep! When he shot his nut, I just loved it!

And fuck if load 3 from day before and load 1 from the morning didn't ask to get back into me.

I agreed to meet him at a book store.

He was in a "party room" when I got there.

Fuck, HOT man! (I saw his this time). I bent over, dropped my pants, and he starting fucking away. Dropped to the floor again, and he continued to ride me.

Then he told me to get into the next booth, and put my ass against the glory hole and bent over.

He moaned as he worked he dick into me. The cum was slopping around his dick. He pulled his cummy dick out, and I went down on him.

Then turned my ass back to the hole. He continued to fuck me good. Damn I was sore, but man, horny.

Unbelievably, this 3rd load was his biggest!!!!

I pulled up my pants, walked to the restroom to pee.

Standing peeing, the cum was running down my leg...so much in my ass!

8 loads!

I headed out of town, but not w/out stopping at yet another bookstore for more cock. No cum this time, but he shoved all the cum deep into me...and I ended up driving home carrying 8 loads in my ass, butthole sore, and very very happy!!!!

The only thing that would have made it better would have been a good double fuck, w/ both dicks shooting into me at same time. Well, there's always the next city....

• 2 weeks later...