BiohazardMen Berlin Partydates 2013

ExtremeCumHole

Hello guys,

the BiohazardMen Parties published the dates for 2013 already.

Hope to see and feel severals of you there in 2013 :-D

PARTY DATES 2013

• Friday, February 22nd 2013

• Friday, March 29th 2013 [Easter XXL Special]

• Friday, April 26th 2013

• Friday, June 21st 2013 [berlin Gay-Pride]

• Saturday !!!, August 10th 2013

• Friday, September 13th 2013 [Folsom XXL Special]

• Friday, November 29th 2013

http://www.biohazardmen.eu

• Administrators
Hello guys,

the BiohazardMen Parties published the dates for 2013 already.

Hope to see and feel severals of you there in 2013 :-D

Feel free to add the events to the calendar here on the site...

Ah. Too bad you have to be poz.

People lie about their status all the time ;)

Hey FH- you still have lots of time to work on it- hell- with enough effort you ought to be able to join the group and make the Feb party-- you just have to start dropping trou a lot more and for a lot more varieties of guys- and taking all those men raw up your hole ! Sounds like a fun project no matter--even if you don't make it to any of the parties <g>

Guest faggot hole

Thanks for the advice AlwaysOpen. Of course, i already will "drop trou" on a dime and i already take loads (thankfully and gratefully) from nearly any man who has one to give. Two, three, four loads a day (more on weekends) is par for the course. And 99.99999% of them are raw. Maybe i need to come down to Lauderdale and You can show me the ropes.

ExtremeCumHole

Thanks for the information.

I have a problem with foreign language. Hope of being at these parties does not require language proficiency.

My pleasure and you don't have to be afraid about the german language, its totally international and the main language is english....if you are able to speak ;)

• 1 month later...
Ah. Too bad you have to be poz.

LOL ;) you'll go to a church for confession after you'll fill the form !

They also have Coffee & Cream party (normally @MUTSCHMANNS - Martin-Luther-Straße 19/Ecke Motzstarsse), for that party you don't need to fill a form. Next will be the 6/1 door open from 17h till 19h.

I have a problem with foreign language. Hope of being at these parties does not require language proficiency.

I'd say that 50% of all Germans speak English pretty well, 85% speak some English, so you will usually get along fine and be able to make yourself understood and if not there's usually someone around who is proficient enough to translate between English and German.

Guest faggot hole

Why are we worried about speaking English (or German or Swahili for that matter). If i could make it,i suspect my mouth would be so full of cock that i wouldn't be able to speak at all.