What would be your ideal relationship setup?

straycowboy

I've thought about this a lot over the years, and have 2 setups that either I'd like to be in. First would be a ,MFM,where the other guy would be bottom/versatile. The other would be MMM, where 1 guy is bottom , and the other a top versatile like me, with one my age or older, the other much younger.

So just wondering about what some of you think would be perfect for you?

• Administrators
I'd love to have a tribe-like group. Maybe a group of 5 or 6 of us who live together. That'd give enough variety while still having like small group of close friends.

That's actually a really interesting idea... I could totally see it working. There would be a tribe/pack leader and then a bunch of guys in the pack/tribe. Besides contributing to the workload and finances of the house/tribe/pack, tribe/pack members would be expected to contribute sexually to the tribe/pack and could be voted out if they pulled back sexually.

That's actually a really interesting idea... I could totally see it working. There would be a tribe/pack leader and then a bunch of guys in the pack/tribe. Besides contributing to the workload and finances of the house/tribe/pack, tribe/pack members would be expected to contribute sexually to the tribe/pack and could be voted out if they pulled back sexually.

Sounds great, but after my last 2 disatrous relationships, I'm not sure I want anyone else to live with me or me with them, next door maybe.

In fact I have seriously been thinking of making anyone who wants to date me go throught the same rigorous question and answer session I put some of my friend's new lover's through, when they start dating. LOL But on the other hand, sale my house, buy a ranch, with a bunkhouse, and I might be able to make that work:) Anyone like horses on here? Besides me that is?

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a triad (at least) with my current partner, and another top(s) (or vers top(s)) preferably hung larger than current bf, so I could be kept busy everyday by them. They would also whore me out, and allow me extra playmates (hey we're talking ideal situations)

my ideal relationship would be having a hung partner who liked to fuck 3 or 4 times bb EVERYDAY and also occasionally he would bring other guys home to breed my hole too.....either other hung top guys or guys he thought were cute and he wanted to mix their seed inside me with his

My ideal would be a hung top boyfriend who would breed me and fist me as often as possible, a dog, and a young houseboy. They'd both have to be as open-minded as me, actually it would be cool if the boyfriend pushed my limits. If he whored my hole out or kept it to himself would be up to him.