What would be your ideal relationship setup?

straycowboy

I love the idea of a tribe. Especially if I could be one of two bottoms. The rest would be tops and the other bottom would be versatile in case I need to fuck on occasion. A group of successful professionals would be awesome. I need a good doctor, dentist, lawyer, accountant, contractor, gallery owner,web master, landscaper and a pool boy. Anyone who is tops in their field would be a candidate. I find success and passion go together. I like men with drive, ambition, perseverance and all the qualities that also make a man good at something . These men are usually sexually ambitious (and sexually successful) as well. I do love the feeling of having a pack for protection as well as sex. I like the feeling of safety that being with a strong man (or five) gives me. Though freeloaders would be voted out. I love the word "Tribe".

I think it would be hot to have a few regular fuckbuds who are on call when you need sex or who have set days of the week where you agree to have sex. I did have this one top 5 min away who I would give my ass to every single time he asked for it. I just wish he'd asked for it more often. I think it could also be hot to host a bb sex party once a month with a closed circle of guys who could bring a guest.

My ideal relationship is someone who isn't turned off by my appearance and lack of build, the fact I can't get erect and that I don't have a mega-income and/or college education. (yes all these were deal breakers on his part) They never get to really know me

My ideal relationship is someone who isn't turned off by my appearance and lack of build, the fact I can't get erect and that I don't have a mega-income and/or college education. (yes all these were deal breakers on his part) They never get to really know me

Then are better off without them.

I find that the perfect "relationship" for me is one based entirely on a mental and emotional connection. If we're turned on by each other's looks, great. If not, I'm not a jealous guy so I don't mind if they fuck around; as long as there's no "emotional cheating." My ex and I never had sex, but each of us had our own "secondary boyfriend." Only rules were 1) No sleeping with the other's boyfriend and 2) The secondary boyfriends weren't allowed to hookup with each other. Beyond that, the physical realm of our relationship was open to interpretation. As long as they aren't out "emotionally whoring" themselves, I'm ok.

Cool topic. Thanks for starting it straycowboy. Ideally, I'd be content with a guy who loves to fuck me and who shot huge loads and who maybe occaisionally would get fucked by me (but i can take or leave that part). I wonder if "ideally" is or can be static? Monogamy makes sense from a strictly physical health standpoint, but I'm not sure I would be physically or emotionally content with that. I don't know, I have never had a ltr with a guy where we had that illusive "in love" thing. I have had it with a woman, most of my life, but that didn't work out because I'm mostly gay. I like to think that I could have that with a guy, but haven't so far. I'm not worried or the least bit unhappy about that though. I have friends, a great life where I get the emotional and intellectual connection I want/need. Sex seems to get separated from that. Seems like it would be nice to have that all in one package (sex, emotional and intellectual connection), but it seems the odds are more in favor of getting that through multiple associations vs. just one. I don't rule anything out.

Guest pozbtm1967

I prefer larger dogs because of the feeling of both being protected and owned by them during sex... the idea of my man (or preferably men that I described) like that described in a story on Nifty called "In the back of the bar" where the man finds his biker man and his K9 lovers is what I want... held, protected, loved and fucked till I'm worn out but still begging for more.

• 3 months later...
Guest sickhog

like the idea of being owned - at least in a sexual sense, with no choice as to what is done to/with me. other than that, like to enjoy life and am seeking someone who can combine both.

I always fancied the idea of running a gay resort for the more mature crowd with a large cruising area (with fuck benches, gloryholes, maze etc) somewhere in the woods or more remote place (no neighbors to disturb or complaining) but not too remote for socializing where men can sun, swim, cruise and have sex (safe or bareback, their choice) in the outdoors. Live on the premises with a few (fuck)buddies. Living and working there with friends would provide security, cost sharing, emotional support and looking after each other. I am not made for a monogomous relationship anyway (I think). The resort would provide the income. But maybe the working relationship would get in the way of having sex with the live-in buddies. And yes, I would have sex with the guests if I can, when off duty. LOL.

A guy can dream........don't have the funds to realize this. And I don't think banks will be thrilled when I come up with the business plan!

I would shy away from any triad- 3 legged stools are very unstable if one leg is shorter ( or in the case of a man feels shorted) The tribe concept- in a group home setting perhaps- sort of a motel or apartment building kind of layout with each having their own room and sitting area for solo time, but a large communal gathering place where clothing is rare and sex is common. I joined one of the groups on here - gay men looking for work- recently. I am employed full time, but would love to retire ( 57 now) and get into a setting where I might work 5 days out of the month for someone, in some setting where sex would be very common ( bookstore, resort, store) so I could continue decent insurance coverage, while having the maximum time free for giving up my mouth and ass for sex with as many men as I could; be it locally or traveling. The employer could be a mentor type- a friend and someone to do non sexual as well as sexual tings with--but not to the point of being envious or jealous with every strangers cock fucking me. And if he were to pimp my ass out now and then, or at least have me take care of someone he knew and set me up with , I could deal with it. Def not looking to just fade into oblivion and total sexual obsession - but while I am still sexually charged and motivated and able, I would love to be a total, fuck sex pig .