Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 2 weeks later...

First time I ever got it was a while back. My daddy was in a rush to leave but my mum was in the toilet. He had basically been irate all day because of something to do with work and had been arguing with her so she had shut herself in the toilet and ran a bath. I was keeping out of his way while he was shouting in the hallway to be let in and was totally getting ignored. I don't know if it was out of anger or vengeance but he shouted something at her about pissing on something she liked and then stormed about for a bit before coming into my room and demanding I pull my trousers down and get innthe doggy position on the bed. I didn't know what he wanted to do but like his commands so I did what he said. He jammed it in me like usual, calling me a good little bitch boy but then stopped moving, which was unusual. When I first realised he was pissing into me a started to squirm instinctively but he pinned my neck onto the bed with one hand and took an arm in the other so I couldn't move and told me to be good. I don't think I've ever been more surprised in my life but it was so warm and nice that I let him finish.he got off me, telling me to clench so that I wouldn't spill it and jerked out of me. Then he left the house, shouting something at my mum while he went. I was transfixed on the feeling inside me but couldn't keep it on for long and had to go to the toilet in a base which I hid and cleaned out later after my mum was done in the bathroom. He still does it occasionally. I think he likes it. I think I do too :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Had my first piss fuck recently and it was so hot. No clue the guy was going to unload in me, but as soon as I started feeling my insides get warm and full, I knew what he was doing. I nearly blew right there it was such a turn on. When he just kept fucking me until he shot is load. I'm hooked now and will do it again for sure, and hopefully get to do it to someone.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got it last night, around 2am daddy came up drunk and someone was in the toilet. He basically rushed into my room, pulled the covers off me and propped my ass up. Spit on his hand and shoved a couple fingers in me before desperately trying to force his unerect dick inside me. I loosened up as much as possible and he got a bit harder and managed to get the head in just as he started peeing. Only lost a couple drops. You could hear the relief from him as he pissed into me, must have been holding it for awhile. After what seemed like about 5 minutes and me almost at my limit he pulled out of me, pushed my ass onto the bed, slapped it, put the covers over me and walked out.

It was really, really difficult but I managed to keep it in me all night. Didn't get much sleep though! Makes me feel so hot to be used like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Love being pissed in before, during or after a good breeding. The only bad part is that I like to keep a man's load in me as long as possible and after being pissed in it's only about 30 minutes tops.

I have been pissed on (while in the shower) but never received piss in my ass (to my knowledge). I wouldn't mind it, but similar to what you said I like having a load stay in me (often I stay laid down on my stomach after sex) and piss would only wash that out.

• Upvote 1

I was in a bathhouse in Toronto on Monday night and walked by this hot little latino muscle pig's room.  I went in, he started feeling my ass, I bent over on the bed, and he said "Can I piss?"  Took his fucking piss AND cum load bent over in his room with the door open for all to see.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...