Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love it. I first started getting pissed in when was I was 12, and my foster brothers use too do it to me all the time after that it just kinda became habit. That hot warm stream of piss going in you. I ask every top i talking before we even fuck are you into it, if he says yes he's a keeper lol!

• Upvote 1

Guest BgchaserATX

I love when a Top puts his cock in and fucks for a few minutes, then stop and keeps his cock inside. Then you start feeling the warm piss flowing into your guts, filling you up with piss, then he starts fucking the piss in and breeds you full of  cum. Very hot, have done it a number of times and hope to find more who will.  Love that full feeling.

• 3 weeks later...

Only one time a guy pissed in my hole using funnel..... Oh fuck it is heaven..... that moment i like i am on drugs.... it happened over a year ago but still remember it like yesterday... the only downside is load also washed away in the burst that followed

Edited by jockwhore
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

actually its hard 4 a top 2 piss in an ass. had a dude piss in my ass once. i got on all 4s at a rest stop & he pushed it in from behind. he grunted & pushed 4 a long time. since his dick was rock hard & pushed str8 out in my ass it was hard 4 him to start a stream. he even farted a few times thats how hard he strained. he had 2 push the piss stream out with force the entire time he was up my ass & it took him a long time 2 finish pissing in my guts. dont know how much piss he had but it felt like a lot. felt hot 2 me 2 feel his dick jump in my butt & i felt fuller than when i get fucked & loaded. i didnt spill a drop bcause he pissed in bursts so my ass was able 2 let it drain farther up my guts, and he was buried balls deep in my hole so it could only go up more. i also raised my ass up & chest toward the floor as he pissed more.

Oh to get a Golden Yellow Load is heaven!

I can say this proudly now but long ago I would've balked at the idea of it ever happening to me. I wasn't properly introduced!!

Years ago I met a guy at a bar in San Francisco and I ended up going home with him. He stripped me naked and layed me on the bed and soon enough we were fucking. In Spoon position, he rails into me and whispers in my ear "you're gonna be sweet and take my load and not spill a drop, ok?". I replied, "yes", thinking he was talking about his cum but surprise! I felt streaming warmth and fullness inside me and I was shocked that he was pissing inside me! I was so turned on and flabbergasted at the same time. He pulled out full stop and some piss streamed out onto the bed. He said, "well, now you're gonna have to sleep in the wet spot! Don't spill anymore if you don't want to sleep in a bigger spot!" I wanted to get up and sit on the toilet and let it out but he held me there spooning his beefy body over my little one, and fell asleep. I really had no choice but to obey. My ass twiched and strained to keep it in. I eventually fell asleep. A few hours later, I feel his big cock pushing into my hole and waking me up with a good rough fuck. My ass full of piss, I just laid there and took the fuck like a good kid, piss escaping while he fucked his morning load into me. He kept his cock inside and pissed in me again, holding me tight. I was beyond full and painfully in need of expelling all that piss and his loads. He just held me for a good long while after, then told me to get up and empty myself. So much came out of me! When I came out of the bathroom, he had my clothes balled up and on top of the wet spot on the bed. He told me to dress and leave and that he'll call me later to fuck. I got dressed--my clothes smelling of sex and wet with piss. I remember walking down the hill to Market St in that morning light and gettting on a streetcar back to my hotel and the scent wafting all around me, eyes looking shamefully at me, me not caring and being completely proud of my slutfuckery! I got back to the hotel and just fell exhausted into bed. I began to see him on subsequent visits to San Francisco but he never repeated the events of that first night together (we did other piggy things on these other visits--other stories for another time lol). 

Speaking of--one this guy's friends (we were introduced at a gang bang held in my honour) also piss fucked me one night on a different visit in my hotel room--we were fucking on the counter top of the sink and he slowed down and paused for a moment and there it was, that spreading warmth and fullness. He emptied into me and then got hard again and told me to push it out and let it run down his and my legs. I pushed and let it stream down. He just fucked more and harder, and I soon caught on and started to let small gushes out while he fucked. It turned me on to stream and spray the piss all over us until I emptied it all out (the floor was a soppy mess for sure lol)! 

I currently have a Lover who does this every time we fuck--he breeds cum load #1 in me and very soon after empties his bladder into me. I can't ever hold it long enough so out it'll run. Turned on by the extra wetness and the scent of his urine, he then will breed me with a few more cum loads until he's spent his balls of all cum, me laying there, fluids just oozing out of me. So HOT!

Now, if only I can be initiated into drinking from the tap...

• Upvote 3

It's so much easier getting a guy to fuck me raw. Getting one to piss in my hole is another story. Wish it was a bigger turn on for more guys. I always feel like a good piss after fucking. It's so natural to lay still and let go in the bottoms hole. I love sucking it back out and feeding it to the pig as well mixed with my load.

Dude, I want to marry you!

• 2 weeks later...

one daddy pissed inside my ass after cumming... i didnt expected it, i was shocked but i liked that very much that warm water leaking from my hole.... he fucked me for few few mins after that.. damn... i am not able to experience that after... eagerly waiting for daddies who can do that... one pissed in my hole using funnel but pissing inside with hardon cock is better...

Edited by jockwhore