Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Guest AnalKinkySlut

I love getting pissed up the ass, it's a big fantasy of mine, but I think a lot of tops have problems with it. Ie, while playing with buttplugs, dildos etc I'll bend over myself and piss my mouth full, but I think tops have a problem cumming in someones ass then pissing it full. It's a shame, because I love the feel of the warmth filling my bowels intermingled with the cum.

I LOVE being piss-fucked. Especially chem piss lol. Love the feeling of being fucked afterwards - all that wet warm piss splashing about over both of us as he fucks me. Love it when the top felches the piss out of my arse and piss-kisses it back into me. But the piss has to come first, then the spunk-load(s). Otherwise the spunk will be washed out and wasted

never had it done to me .. i got hosed down once - that was fucking hot!   would love to do more with piss .. more getting hosed down and marked, drinking, and getting pissed up the ass!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never had a guy piss up my ass but I definitely want to try it.  I frequently fantasize about a bunch of tops all pissing in my ass filling my guts.  Then once they are done, I want each one to gangbang me with their piss still inside me until they each cum inside me at least twice.  At the end I want to squirt all the piss and cum out of my ass into a bucket and then drink every last drop!

I have to admit....I've become obsessed with this lately. I had a HOT BBC @ the local bathhouse recently do it (and it was slightly TOXIC to boot)...I was like a animal in heat... we did make a mess of the room....

A FB of mine gave be a pig piss load last week during a regular session... I am slowly (too slow) expanding my horizons. 

IMG 0864

Have never tried this but sure want to.  Have drank my own piss and was able to get the head of my cock up my ass enough to piss up my own but was hard to hold in place and do that.  Want to try piss anywhere and everywhere I can, just need someone to come and do me or several even.  LOL