Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Guest RawCunt

Ive been pissed fucked a couple of times, but being a filthy whore who loves to be degraded.... the best feeling is when your ass is a urinal.  Only had it once after a night of whoring and copping loads at beat. The last guy to fuck me was regular, and had finished nutting in my ass.  I had a few loads in me and was well lubed up.  He told me to get my head on the ground and ass up in the air and start smashing myself with my butt plug.  It was going in and out easy and my ass was gaped and sloppy.  He told me to stop, and spread my ass with both hands. From there he started to piss in my from a distance.  Most going in my ass the rest all over my.  The noise of my ass sounding like a bucket getting pissed in drove me wild.  once he finished and left, I replaced the plug and continued to wander the bushes in the dark hoping for more man juice in my whore hole.

• 4 weeks later...

Only done it once and really enjoyed it - you can feel it as your arse fills up and I found it really relaxing to have my hole used as a urinal. I think its quite hard for the top to do though and piss while staying hard - Im still in touch with guy who did it so should really do it again - and again..

Love drinking piss too and enjoyed a fair amount, always interesting to note the different tastes - one of my next fantasies  to be fulfilled would be to be  fucked and pissed in my mouth and arse at the same time :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried this last night with my bf, it was fucking hot!  The feel of his piss filling me up and splashing on my tight hole until I could not take anymore and he told me to stand up and all the piss came flooding out and he continued pissing on me while I jacked off to a thunderous orgasm.  I want it again.

had a wonderful encounter with an arab (moroccan) guy from a regular online site. on skype he was pissing in glasses and i couldn't wait to see and to feel him. this guy was a great kisser and horny fucker. his kissing drove me wild and i started drinking his piss from the tab. he seeded my ass five times that afternoon and he liked pissing in my ass, also. and to my surprise with a hardon he pissed an amount of his fresh urine inside my ass. next second he fucked my ass like mad and not a drop of piss was dripping out of my ass. felt so natural, his kissing and receiving his piss and sperm. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love getting some warm piss up my ass while getting fucked. It only happened to me one time around 10 years ago, it was so hot, but never see much talk about it, so always wonder how many more love it too. SF bottom here, love to find some fun piss buds.

• 2 weeks later...