Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Yes, love to play wild and hard and take a load of piss up my hungry ass. Leave it in there for maybe 10 minutes or more and feel it's magic working and then my hole becomes more and more hungry. By the time I unload that sweet piss from my hungry hole, I am ready to take on any man with any kind of dick or some huge dildos. I also like to have a dildo stuck in my ass, a big cock, and then have the guy slip in his balls and pound my hole mercilessly for hours at end. If you are one of those guys, feel free to get ahold of me and we can do this. I have done this many times before and then there is no cock too big, or too much piss to pump up in my wanton hole.

• Upvote 1

One guy I used to play with at Flex (Columbus-now closed) wanted me to piss in his ass. It's not something i'm opposed to, but not something i've done a lot. Has to be right or ain't happening...

He was face down, I bred his hole and then lay on top and slowly filled him with my piss. I popped back by his room later in the evening and he said "what the hell, i am so fucked up from your piss man."

I've never done any of the "letter drugs" (or anything hardcore for that matter) so could only have been my Sustiva.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only pissed in a guy's ass once, but I'd love to do it again and have someone piss in me.

It took me a bit to relax and be able to piss while semi-hard and inside him. I guess it just takes practice.

• Upvote 1

Fucking love piss fucking a manpig. The way my hard cock feels in a tight asshole with a full stream of hot piss flowing.

but................I am kinda twisted in some ways I ALWAYS eat what I fuck ALWAYS eat what I pissfuck

• Upvote 1

it must be like getting an enuma. I like to find a guy to fuck me bareback, cumm deep inside me, then keep his cock inside my pussy until he pisses in me. it would probably feel good.

it must be like getting an enuma. I like to find a guy to fuck me barebare back, have him piss in my pussy, a gallon. then have 2 or more guys fuck me bareback when im full, keeping there cocks in me so nothing can cum out until there done cumming in me.

Finally met a dude who gives it to me regularly up the ass. He has the ability,which I don't, to stop his fuck in midstream, so to speak, and start pissing. He can piss and then all of a sudden start fucking again without missing a beat. I usually drip a little bit when he's fucking me, depending on the position I'm in and then I take his cumload and then he finishes off with the rest of his pissload up my ass. Unless I am especially thirsty, in which case a want a mouthful to swallow. I love having the cum and piss mixed together inside me. His piss is also the sweetest, literally, I've ever tasted, like sweet tea.

Finally met a dude who gives it to me regularly up the ass. He has the ability,which I don't, to stop his fuck in midstream, so to speak, and start pissing. He can piss and then all of a sudden start fucking again without missing a beat. I usually drip a little bit when he's fucking me, depending on the position I'm in and then I take his cumload and then he finishes off with the rest of his pissload up my ass. Unless I am especially thirsty, in which case a want a mouthful to swallow. I love having the cum and piss mixed together inside me. His piss is also the sweetest, literally, I've ever tasted, like sweet tea.

You just described the way I piss fuck. Love how it heats the anal canal....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...