could you be versatile, or are you committed to your role?

Fickloch

What are you?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Bottom
    • Totally Versatile
    • Versatile but prefer bottom
    • Versatile but prefer top

I think I knew I was a bottom before I knew I was gay, if that makes sense. Even from an early age, I played with my hole before I played with my penis. I was molested at a young age, and eventually raped, but I never reported it. Part of me felt shame, but another part of me didn’t want to report the guys out of fear of cutting off the only supply of dick that I knew. In 6th grade, a friend of mine’s used to bring dirty magazines from his dad’s stash and show it to us in the bathroom. I remember identifying more with the girl, secretly knowing already what it felt like to have a dick in me and what jizz tasted like. 

I never liked it when Tops played with my penis while fucking or trying to suck me off. It felt good but I learned early on that if I came too quickly during the fuck session, the dick didn’t feel as good in me. 

I was born to bottom. No interest in topping, ever.  I am hung pretty well, so some guys have wanted me to, but I just don't think that is my role. I am here to bottom and serve Alpha Tops, 100%.

Total bottom. I don’t like anyone else touching my dick. I love being a guy but in bed I like guys who treat me like the girl. I’d rather masturbate my butt then be with someone who wants me to be verse or top. I have to make it really clear to guys online that I’m not gonna let them suck my dick and I lose a lot of tricks because of it but those guys are gross. I’m less concerned about what a guy looks like and then if he’s a top or not.

Bottom. 

Can i physcially function as a top? If the circumstances are exactly right i can, it's not impossible for me, though it's like i have to trick myself psychologically to pull it off.  i don't believe i am fem, but my penis seems more like a womans clit than a cock. Yeah, it gets engorged when sexually excited, but it gets engorged at the prospect of bottoming, not topping.

i think a guys ass is the most beautiful part of his anatomy, by i'm not psychologically inclined to penetrate a guy, not even orally. Not rimming, not fingering, not getting sucked. All of those, for me, are "topping."  Yes, i can 'top.' i was married to a woman and produced a couple of great kids. i love/loved my former wife, but i am not psychologically wired to be a top, and she was decidedly bottom. too. i learned that there is a difference between being gay and bottom, and i am both.  Is it nature or nurture? idk, i'm guessing both, but i know who and how i am and feel no obligation or compulsion to be anything else. i tried being versatile and straight/bi when i was married, it almost destroyed me, it just wasn't me.

Edited by tallslenderguy

I was a total top and now totally verse. I’m greedy like that: can’t see myself being just one role. I could date a total bottom or total top because I only want an open relationship so I’d be fine only doing one with him. Best match for me for an LTR is prob a verse bottom though. 

A pet peeve: I hate when total tops or total bottoms don’t want to fuck just because I’m verse. Just because I like both doesn’t mean I want to change it up with you - I want to be the opposite position to you if you’re a total ___. If I hookup with a total bottom I don’t prep or anything because I plan on just being a total top for that encounter. Similarly with a total top I’m not going to worry about getting poppers dick since I’m just planning on getting railed. Not to brag but many total tops and total bottoms come back for seconds because I know how to do both well so that they enjoy themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter13 said:

I hate when total tops or total bottoms don’t want to fuck just because I’m verse.

Right!  their loss.  I've had tons of fun with other vers men.

Edited by chipygmalion80
missing word
  • Piggy 1

I love being a switch. When I did a lot of drugs, I loved shoving huge dildos up my ass and getting fisted.  I still sometimes find myself in bottom headspace (gang banged by an entire college hockey team, anyone?)  but most often I am the Alpha Daddy. Once all of my body hair turned gray, more men wanted me to fuck them, particularly younger men with Daddy Issues.

The upshot is that I love that it's varied throughout my life and even within the same week. 🙂 This makes me happy and surprises me on occasion.

Total Top here.   Just like pleasing another dude with my cock, it's just that simple.  I have bottomed a few a years ago, but it literally did nothing for me, except I was glad my partner came.  Something about laying on a dude, slipping my cock in him,  feeling his warmth around my cock, hearing him moan, and then cumming in him just turns me on.  It's my thing.  

• Like 1

I've hooked up with other bottoms before and one of two things happen:

1. They top me
  2. We eat each other's asses, kiss and use dildos on each other.

I used to think that I could be a top for the right bottom, but that ship sailed the first time I got with another bottom and neither one of us wanted to top. My dick was soft like it always is, and I realized that I didn't even want him to touch it with his hands.

So yeah, I'm a 100% bottom and my dick means nothing to me. I like it that way.