Any Tips For Getting A Lot Of Loads In A Short Amount Of Time?

JakeTurner

Just wondering if guys have any tips for getting a lot of loads in a short amount of time... I've gotten as many as 9 loads in a day, but they were spread out over about 15 hours. And it's not too hard to get 3-4 loads going to a sex party, but again that's over several hours.

Is there any way to get say 4 in an hour and 10+ over 2 or 3 hours? Is it just luck of the draw and every now and then it just happens? Any tips to up the odds that it'll happen?

• Administrators

I've always wondered what it takes. @MindtripLITR posted on Twitter that his favorite LA cumhole had taken 47 loads in 3 hours - that's a load every 3.8 minutes. When I've organized gangbangs the best I've done is when a bottom will take say 15 loads in 3 hours - and even that is hard to accomplish. I'd love to know what it takes to organize something where a bottom can get lots of loads.

i've taken 24 in about 5 hours, at cumunion last folsom fair weekend. i don't know if there's a secret, but if anyone wants to fuck you, let them. and if you have no volunteers, go find them.

it has been my experience that after the second guy in a row fucks you, the line will start to form. then the word spreads that you'll take every load, and the tops will find you.

i've taken 24 in about 5 hours, at cumunion last folsom fair weekend. i don't know if there's a secret, but if anyone wants to fuck you, let them. and if you have no volunteers, go find them.

it has been my experience that after the second guy in a row fucks you, the line will start to form. then the word spreads that you'll take every load, and the tops will find you.

Guess it's timing and the particular crowd. I let pretty much anyone fuck me except trolls and I'm pretty active about finding prospects, getting them hard, and backing onto their dicks to initiate the fucking - but I've never really taken load after load. I've had a few guys fuck me in a row but most of the time the guys want to "save their load" so they can keep fucking. Finding a bunch of them at that moment when they want to cum is part of the trick at a party I guess.

47 loads in 3 hours - I highly doubt that it happened - unless you are paying the tops to preform and unload - to edge and then dump when they are at the head of the line - or possibly volunteer if they know its gonna be a highly circulated video shoot by a reknown company and they want to be seen in the flick... reguardless - there would have to be a LOT of organizing for it to happen - thus where is the proof footage on film? it didnt happen...

I once managed to take a lot of loads in a very short period of time - I dont know how many - somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen in about an hour and a half - it was dumb luck - I went to a bath house and it was fugly night - I was the hottest guy there and the only muscle boy - which is never the case in a city like fort lauderdale - and a guy with a HUUUUUGE dick took a shining to me - fucked me in a public room and the audience gathered - after he nutted the guys lined up to add their loads - they wanted to be where that giant dick dumped and they had a shot at fucking a guy that was hotter than they can usually bag...

Even if you are the hottest thing on earth it is rare to find a stream of guys who will give up the load. Many want to save it. There can be a crowd effect though. I don't take loads in the ass but my record orally is 12 down my throat and 2 facials in less than two hours. That was the Saturday Night of Pride weekend so I can understand why everyone would be slutty, but not why they chose to give me their loads that quickly. I have had some occasions where I got 5 or 6 in quick succession when kneeling in a darkroom at the baths just from that crowd effect. As soon as one pulled away another one jumped in.

About a year ago I did have a lineup of three guys in succession walk into the glory hole booth I was at and fuck me with a condom. As each left, he told the guy outside it was worth it, so it was like getting reviews on the fly

So if I were to save up my own loads and freeze them and then dump them up my ass at the beginning of a night out so I have a cummy ass - think that would help? I'm thinking it would let guys know I'm into getting loads dumped up my hole. Should also make my ass feel better which will make it harder for guys hold back their load.

have somebody write 'cumdump' on your stomach with a sharpie and 'load this hole' with an arrow pointing to your hole on your back.

I have to go home to a boyfriend who doesn't know I'm taking loads - so not an option. Maybe I can wear a jockstrap and put something like CUMDUMP on the back of the band. But in a mixed crowd where some guys are rubbering up that might deter some guys from fucking me.

Reading thru this just before heading out to Palm Springs for a fuck a thon later this week- for my 57th B day. I have been active on all the sites inviting guys and letting everyone know I am interested in their cock, and cum-- so I was really hoping for a few good pointers. I intend to have mu hole primed and ready for the guys after the bar / 1201 am and then just keep on rolling as long as a hard cock is showing interest on line or wandering past my room door -- and if all else fails and PS on a Wed is rolled up and put away- I guess there is always CCBC and a day pass <g>

become a doctor working in a sperm bank for infertile couples and you can collect all the donated sperm daily - put in a turkey baster and inject up yer slut hole.......2 replace donated sperm just knock out a few loads into the empty donator tubs.......so you get lots of different loads and the world will be full of lil baby clones of you - ha ha

Used to do a private gloryhole setup fairly regulary. I don't recall the most I would get, but probably around half a dozen in an hour. Now this was all oral, but the caveat was that to get to my hole they had to get through security of the building I set up. I didn't know if that would be a deal breaker, but turns out most guys are pretty horny.

How I'd set up is I'd have my ad up on craigslist, Manhunt, Adam and BBRT soliciting. I always have a note asking them to bring a friend, I state that I have no guarantee of privacy (true because frequently guys don't show up when they say and I've had multiple guys show up simultaneously) etc. Now that every joe-schmoe has a ghole, not as easy to get a large number of loaded cocks, but having multile ads up and active at once I think was the key. Stating that multiple guys at once was a possibility and appreciated seemed to help a bit too