Which Turns You On More - Anonymous Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

rawTOP

Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous Sex Or Intimate/Connected Sex?

• Anonymous
    • Intimate/Connected

I have to say 5,6,& 7. I usually always bb and sometimes I like it with fuck buddies, I do have several regulars, but I also get in the mood for anonymous sex with numerous men. I also like gang bang style sex with men I do know as well as stranger, or a mix of the two if it takes it to get a group going.

I agree with Tiger, I prefer a regular, but they aren't always around, and sometimes I feel like a fucking huge slut. No names, no regrets. I don't go all the way and go for blindfolds, but I never get names. This helps at the bathhouses and bookstores. The less I know about them, the hotter they are.

• Moderators

I always bareback. My husband and I both get off on me taking loads from other guys whether they are fuckbuddies, old lovers or strangers at the baths. He doesn't mind if I take loads when he is not around as long as he gets to hear about it. I love taking my husband's load, but I love taking other guy's as well. Which number is that?

• 1 month later...

I used to prefer intimate sex, knowing a guy who was usually my boyfriend and wanted to go slow, make love and kiss me. That was a long time ago though and now I prefer anonymous, no strings attached cum and go type guys. Breed me and leave me.

Never been one into love making, not even with my boyfriend of a year.

When it comes to hook ups I prefer random anonymous sex. It's not really anonymous since we see each other when we meet. I'm thinking once I get back into my own place, buying a mask and a blindfold. Something about not knowing who they are, and me seeing them in public and not knowing it was them, but them knowing it was me they used, has become a big turn on as of late.

the two aren't necessarily exclusive

I went to the bathhouse in Fort Lauderdale when I was down there in March and I met this guy. It was anonymous but we went back to his room and made out like crazy. It got very intimate and there was a connection despite not knowing his name and meeting him at the bathhouse.

I want a connection with a guy even if it's nothing more than pure lust. If I see him again, that's a plus. If not, oh well.

Intimate or "sorta"-intimate. I've tried straight-up anon, no-names, just the sex. Nothing. Even if it's just shooting the shit for the first 15 or 20 minutes, that so makes things hotter. I don't have to love them, but if I can find some kind of connection with them, I will go so fucking submissive and let-go.

Either is great, but I agree with those that point out that the two don't have to exclude the other. It is possible to connect intimately to a blindfolded cum dump with ass in the air on all four.

Imagination helps.

• 1 year later...