Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Made my way down to theater on Saturday, my normal day to breed....Day started off busy everyone wanting there cock sucked...ended up with about 9 loads in my gut....and about ready to swallow the last one and go find something raw to fuck...as I was going down on his guy, i had bent over, shorts around ankles...next thing i knew i felt a hot tongue in my ass.....which made me fucking eat that dick up....then all the sudden rip!!!! Fucker went nuts deep and fuck the hell out of me for aminute or so emptied what felt likea fist full of fuck up my ass....oh man his dick pulsing in my ass felt so damn good...he backed out and walked off...i didnt look up....i swallowed the guy I was working on....and went on my prowl for some ass.. I loved not knowing who just fucked me like a whore in front of everyone...and whose big wad i had in my hairy ass...i walked over to the booth side and a guy i couldnt resisit was sitting there stroking...i went down on him and was making him buck like a bull...he was playing with a younger guys cock, another guy steppted in the door, unzipped and the boy bent over and started sucking his cock...pants around thte ankles and that pretty kids asshole all hot and pink....needing some dick so i spit that fuckers ass and worked couple fingers in and out...So i fucking went balls deep,, he tried to scream but was busy with mouth full of hot black cock....first wad i shot quick and just kept going knowing my asshole was dripping some heavy loaded fucker....as i Was about to shoot this boy 20? ass full of daddy fuck......ended up bustin the hole again over theater again, but i was fourth in it so I was horned up to the maxx.....ass full of fuck.....damn i love seeing a whore doing his job and then getting in that nasty fucked ass myself....

Skyved off work on Friday. Thought 'Fuck it, I need to get trashed and shagged.' So didn't bother showing up. Instead went online to see what I could find. After a few dead ends and a couple of wasted hours, I managed to hook up with a short but huge-pec'ed & bicep'ed Asian dude I've played with once before. When I get trashed I usually like to slam and become a total greedy cum slut bottom, but having lost part of the morning already with online time-wasters and knowing I had an evening engagement which I needed to be presentable for (if not entirely straightened back out for), I figured sticking to smoking was probably a bit wiser. And what a revelation: instead of crystal dick and an ass so greedy it's like it has teeth, I became a veritable top and fucked this guy for literally two hours until his ass couldn't take anymore. (I've never reached that point myself, when the boot is on the other foot I can't ever seem to get enough, sometimes to the point of tops getting jack of my moaning, begging and pleading for yet more fucking.) So we went back online and sought out a third to join - I didn't really care who, I just wanted another dick and another hole. As it turned out, it was a bit of a jackpot: Although the guy who showed up described himself as vers, he had a massive, meaty, heavy, uncut schlong and didn't get fucked (go figure how that is versatile) but boy could he fuck, and given that Asia-muscle's ass was all shagged out, I lucked in and copped a long, sweet fucking. All the better because I had my face buried alternately in Asia-muscles massive pecs, between his butt cheeks or sucking on his cute cock, trying (unsuccessfully because of the t) to get it hard - still, I think he enjoyed it which is the main thing. I meanwhile couldn't stop groaning with this fabulous uncut number giving me the works. Sadly top-dude didn't want to blow up my ass, but he let me take his load in my mouth, some of which I swallowed, some I kissed to Asia-muscles tonguing around his mouth and the rest I left to get sticky on my lips, cheeks and chin.

By now, although I was still able to get a full on boner, my ass was getting greedy, so after he left I prevailed upon Asia-muscles to play with my ass. As I was getting close to getting over his fist, his phone went off and a playmate of his (who he'd messaged during our earlier search for a third) offered to come over. Jackpot #2: this guy also had a massive cock, but this time cut and nicely curved and so hard the veins were throbbing. When I clambered onto it, it touched a whole load of different places than the previous guys. Awesome. This dude was dark and hairy (nothing to complain about) and quiet. Unlike Asia-muscles who wouldn't stay quiet unless you stuck your knob in his mouth, it was hard to guess what throbbing-vein was thinking. He fucked quite slowly and thoughtfully. Made sure I felt every bit of his tool. In return I made sure he felt every muscle of my ass: clenched, loose, massaging, drawn in, pushed out. I think he enjoyed it. It only seemed like a few minutes (although it was probably quite a lot longer than that given the t) before he let me know with a smile he was cumming. I reached for Asia-muscles so I could play with his chest and have a dick in my mouth when he blew. (Gotta love a spit-roasting. Rare that I can get the guys to blow their loads in me at the same time though, and it didn't happen this time either.) Anyway throbbing-vein flooded my ass. It was hot: I felt not only his cock pulsing but the heat of his juice right up inside me. He injected it deep. He left pretty quick after that and I wanted Asia-muscles to felch the spoof from my ass, but he only made a half-hearted attempt at that though he seemed to enjoy fingering it around. That got me rock solid again anyway, and I really wanted to cum myself, so I got Asia-muscles on his knees and buried my rod in his hole. It was still pretty loose from my earlier fucking and felt terrific. I fucked him till he wanted me to stop but I needed to blow, so I flipped him on his back and fed my built-up load right up in his guts. He clenched his ass muscles like mad: I don't know whether he wanted to give me that pleasure or he didn't want my load (he certainly didn't say he didn't want it), but hey it felt fucking great on my cock and afterwards he said he wanted more :-)

At that point I checked the clock and realised I had to race to get to my evening appointment.

A shower, some aftershave, moisturiser and a berocca and I think I polished up OK. No one seemed any the wiser. When I left dinner though a hot young Italian-looking guy seemed to notice and gave me a wicked grin. He followed me to my car where I offered him a lift. He didn't want to go anywhere but my place which was a problem - I was going home to my boyfriend (who I need to maintain a degree of discretion around) but I got Italian-boy in the car and started sucking his dick and flicking his nips under his shirt. It made him nice and hard (thin, beautifully smooth-skinned uncut dick) and I had my nicely hard woody out of my pants all ready for some action, hoping at the very least he'd reciprocate with his mouth. Sadly, he got nervous when a couple of pedestrians walked past (I'm pretty sure they didn't notice, but who cares if they did) and decided he wanted to belt up and head off. So be it. Sadly, I had to let that pretty young fish go.

Still I went home having unloaded in a muscly-guys ass, scored a big load from a massive veined cut cock, a mouthful from a huge uncut schlong and played with a pretty 20-ish-yo Italian's dick.

Pretty good for a days work.

Guest slobbvers

I hooked up with a 20 yo twink. Neither of us could host. We met up dtown. Went to a secluded spot. Pulled our cocks out. Started maikng out and rubbing cocks together. He asked if. I like to rim. I said as long as his ass is clean. He said yes. I squat down. He bent over. Gave him a good rim job. He was ridin and push against my tongue. Soapy clean. I pull away to catch my breath and gasp that. I want to fuck him. I spit on my cock and slip imside. I lean against the wall. He starts riding and bucking on my cock. I ask if he like being called a bitch. "Yeah." "You like that, bitch?" "Yeah. Fuck me." Went ten minutes and flooded his ass. One of the best bottom's had in awhile.

I would rather get tested before I take any meds. What to do?

Certainly wait until you're tested - if they come back negative, you won't have flooded your system with antibiotics needlessly. And if they come back positive, there are specific drugs used to target particular infections (chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc.). Taking antibiotics blindly will only increase the chance of creating a resistant strain if they aren't the right treatment for that infection.

Do you suspect your anonymous top was infected, or is your BF just being excessively cautious?

And to continue the thread, my last load was 20 minutes ago, from a past FB I've re-connected with. And 20 minutes before that, there was another (huge) load from another FB (it's been an unexpectedly busy morning, lucky me).

I had jerked off before I knew the second top wanted to fuck, so taking his rough fucking was a challenge, but I did it for the team. It's not a bottom's place to deny a top whatever he needs, but it was pure sensory overload until he pumped his juice into me.

Maybe being overly cautious about it. I'm going to take the test. My partner said that if I did anything like that again. He would fucking kill me. My ass craves lots of loads especially if I was in a sling. Just put me in one and give me some party favors and I will do anything and everything/everyone. Those were the days when I was single, and I miss them.

It's been awhile. My houseboy / BF relationship went bust after 10 months. He was a liar and a thief. He didn't get much out of me, but his prior life (which he totally concealed) caught up with him - and there could be a couple years of paying the piper. Not my problem - he blew the best opportunity of his life. Oh well .... life moves on, and I already have some promising leads. I'm not normally a huge risk taker myself, and am neg .... but I just pumped two huge loads of cum into this hot as hell, 33 y/o latino that had a perfect 18 y/o's body. He's like 5'8", 128# and a 28" waist. Smooth chest, slight happy trail and just perfectly and lightly haired legs. Perfectly smooth ass, balls and hole. He's mature, smart and I'm only the 5th guy that's ever fucked him ... and the first one raw. He's way deep in the closet, and even drove 60+ miles to get here since he didn't want anyone around where he lives to find out he's gay .... and he's only been acting on his gay instincts for the past 2 years.

He was really eager to come over, but then got nervous once he got close. We had discussed him either sucking me off and swallowing, or letting me top him. No discussion of safe sex one way or the other. But once he got here and we started chatting, I knew I had him. Even though he wasn't terribly experienced, he loved to kiss and lick my body all over. Even though he never had before, he tried licking out my armpits - which I love. We are both incredible kissers, and you can tell so much (and communicate so much) through kissing. We played through the game flipping back and forth as I led my cock closer to his perfectly smooth, tight, round boy hole. He liked to have me call him boy, and he called me sir. With that near-virgin hole sticking straight up in the air, I ate his ass out good. He couldn't keep his hands off me the whole time, as his tight young body writhed in pleasure.

Sensing it was time, I laid on my back and he immediately got on top of me and started rubbing my cock against his bare hole. Take a ride on my disco stick ... as he guided my bare cock up into his now very wet and sloppy, freshly rimmed hole. As I slipped in, he kept working it and even started a little dance-like routine as his hole expanded to accommodate my raw cock. We fucked like that for a bit before I leaned him back and kept fucking him while I was still on my back. Looking down my body and seeing my bare cock sliding effortlessly out of his young, eager and willing hole with his beautiful 7" cock, balls, smooth chest and cute face made me shoot my first load deep into his ass. He kept riding my cock the whole time as I filled him up. When he got up, a lot of my cum came back out of his hole ... love it! In a most sincere way, he carefully wiped my balls, cock, stomach and crotch area clean. We kissed for a bit, and then I got him up on all 4's and ate out his freshly fucked and breeded ass. In moments, I was rock hard again and I knew that I had a second load of cum to deposit into this kid. I mounted up on him doggy-style, but it wasn't working too well on the couch we were fucking on. So I flipped him on his back and pressed my cock as far into his little body as I could. I wrapped my legs out around his ass to drive my cock 100% deep into him. Of course, his little 28" waist and very good flexibility allowed me maximum penetration as we kissed deeply. I could feel his ass was well lubricated from Round #1 (which was just 5 minutes before). I changed up the rhythm, pace and stroke as he totally submitted to me. I had him rolled up like a little ball underneath my 42 y/o, 6'3", 168# body. Once I could take it no longer, I blew another load of cum up his now very well used hole.

I pulled out and immediately went back down on his cock and sucked out a sweet sticky load of cum. Gulp - tasty!

We chatted for awhile and he even put my socks back on my feet without me asking or saying anything. We kissed a little more before he left for home. I really think he'll be back for more .... I hope so!

Edited by RawVerse41