Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

3 hours ago, bonsoir said:

At subway sauna in Melbourne at the moment, been there for 2.5 hours now and surprisingly busy Friday afternoon I’ve managed to get 7 cock, but only 2 loads. And 4 of the them were unfortunately covered. But I’m soo horny just want any cock. Now I’m just presenting my hole in one of the booth, guys come and fuck and go as they please so I don’t know if the same guy came back for second. However, the last cock I took really broke me . It was really massive , thick and long, and he was soo rough, long hard fuck. At least he was fucking me raw and bred me. 

after him, I decided I might need to take break, and went out of the booth. 

Now here’s where things got interesting, well really unusual. I passed by one of the open room and there is a trans girl in a gay sauna. Really took me by surprise. I would say she is quite beautiful and small cock. I saw her with a pipe and sniffing them. I watch for a bit and She saw me and basically wave me in. I thought ok why not. She suck my cock, and we did 69. I got hard and she just said fuck me , told me no condom and cum inside and she just turn around in all4. Now I’m a bottom never really top man. But we’ll she’s not a man so I did fuck her raw, lasted maybe 2 mins and breed her. After I did, another daddies come in and use the trans. While I am Writting this update now ..  what a good Friday ! 

When I visited to Melbourne, I spent as

much time I could in subway sauna. I visited many saunas in different countries including Australia But subway was one of the bests. I got there lots of cocks and as a white younger daddy with uncut cock I was quite popular. I have more exciting adventures there, but my favourite was when a massive guy with huge dick, who looke like a maori fighter punded and bred me in front of larger audience

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carebear3467 said:

I met a guy on Grindr and he convinced me to come over at 2:30am while my wife slept. He fucked me for an hour straight and filmed me pushing out a thick wad of his cum after. Still jerk off to that video.

Damn.... I think I will too!

• Upvote 1

Had a grindr hookup last night, met in his hotel room him naked with a cock ring on, got me to sexy strip for him teasing, then put a collar on me, nipple clamps, spanked me before oiling his cock and slamming it into me hard, fuck did I moan as he pounded me and dumped his load in me tugging on the clamps, he jerked me bent over myself till I came over my face

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, subbottomguy said:

Had a grindr hookup last night, met in his hotel room him naked with a cock ring on, got me to sexy strip for him teasing, then put a collar on me, nipple clamps, spanked me before oiling his cock and slamming it into me hard, fuck did I moan as he pounded me and dumped his load in me tugging on the clamps, he jerked me bent over myself till I came over my face

So fucking Hot!!!

Got on Sniffies this morning.  Younger black guy asks if I am up for taking his load.... Silly question.

30 minutes later I am sitting here dripping cum from my fuck hole.   The cock and fuck were just OK, but the cum in my ass is all the reward I really need.

Been a great week!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Went to a gay sauna last night… bottomed for 6 guys…. A couple were hot a couple were not but I was horny and I wanted their load. Took around 7 loads as one came back later in the evening and had round two. Sucked a few other guys off that didn’t want to bb as well. It was a bit rough towards the end as I’m not use to that much cock in one evening but I pushed through it and enjoyed myself a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Went to see a guy I've hooked up with once before the other night, but I've never taken his load. While I was riding him he grabbed me by the cock and held me down on his cock while he came. I felt like such a slut & was pushing his cum out the next morning

• Like 3

This morning from my boyfriend who had been away all week. I wasn’t really feeling it after my fun on Friday and still feeling a bit sore but I have my duties. Haha 

He started by rimming my hole which he did he did question and say it looked red and puffy. I told him I had been using the toys he got me and some of them are pretty big. He loves it when I use toys on myself and it really turns him on. So I sucked him off and then he fucked me. Pretty rough and hard. He’s about 8 inches and got a nice girth to it. Didn’t take him long to shoot his load in me. 

We had coffee and then he wanted to to again. He used toys on my hole this time and it took him a lot longer to cum. I’d imagine he will try again this afternoon. I didn’t cum this morning. He didn’t want me to and he likes telling me when I can and can’t cum which I admit turns me on. 

My hole is well and truly been used this weekend. 

• Like 3

I was off work so I decided to go to the local sauna. I am normally a top so my hole is very tight. I was in one of the dark rooms and started to play with a hot bear who had a huge thick cock. We played for a bit and stopped as he didn’t want to cum too soon. Anyhow I went to the glory holes and to my surprise this guy was in there an put his very large cock through the hole. I started to suck it and then decided I wanted it up my arse. I got him nice and hard then lubed his cock and my hole and turned around and opened my arse cheeks to take his cock. He thrust and got it in about half way, I started to move my arse up and down it, I was like a man possessed. It was really horny, if a little painful with his huge cock. He pulled out and left the GH. I needed cock so I opened the door and there was an older guy stroking his hard cock (it was average size) and as I had been opened up I simply impaled myself on his cock. I rode it and milked it with my arse, which I was surprised I could as the last time I bottomed was about 10 years ago when I was pozzed. The guy came in me and let out a moan. I sat on him for a few minutes more and stood up. I noticed another older guy was watching and I scooped the dribbling cum from my arse and started to wank him. By now he was hard and I simply turned around and he fucked me and added his cum to the previous load. I felt like a right slut but I really enjoyed my bottom experience.   I’ve booked myself onto a bareback fuck weekend in blackpool but now wondering if I should top or bottom? I guess I could do one day for each? Any thoughts from other vers guys?

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

26 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

I was off work so I decided to go to the local sauna. I am normally a top so my hole is very tight. I was in one of the dark rooms and started to play with a hot bear who had a huge thick cock. We played for a bit and stopped as he didn’t want to cum too soon. Anyhow I went to the glory holes and to my surprise this guy was in there an put his very large cock through the hole. I started to suck it and then decided I wanted it up my arse. I got him nice and hard then lubed his cock and my hole and turned around and opened my arse cheeks to take his cock. He thrust and got it in about half way, I started to move my arse up and down it, I was like a man possessed. It was really horny, if a little painful with his huge cock. He pulled out and left the GH. I needed cock so I opened the door and there was an older guy stroking his hard cock (it was average size) and as I had been opened up I simply impaled myself on his cock. I rode it and milked it with my arse, which I was surprised I could as the last time I bottomed was about 10 years ago when I was pozzed. The guy came in me and let out a moan. I sat on him for a few minutes more and stood up. I noticed another older guy was watching and I scooped the dribbling cum from my arse and started to wank him. By now he was hard and I simply turned around and he fucked me and added his cum to the previous load. I felt like a right slut but I really enjoyed my bottom experience.   I’ve booked myself onto a bareback fuck weekend in blackpool but now wondering if I should top or bottom? I guess I could do one day for each? Any thoughts from other vers guys?

Bareback fuck weekend in Blackpool? tell me more please! 

• Like 1

I just took 3 guys loads in the mall in a public restroom. one of the guys was a regular breeder who never fucks me in his place cause he said”no offence but I dont want a faggot cumdump knowing my name or where I live” so he just tells me where to meet him, usually a park, alley, or public restroom (he likes me to wait for him naked and lubed, (but not with cum cause he doesn’t wanna catch some “dirty whore diseases from your sluthole” lol) once in awhile he brings a second guy to fuck me but this time he got me that other guy plus a new guy. I got to the restroom, stripped and waited for about ten minutes jerking off while guys came in, used the restroom and left. then he came in, tapped on the door so I got only knees and opened it. he came in, pulled out his cock and I sucked him hard, then stood up and bent over the toilet. he fucked me for about 5 or so minutes, a few guys came in and I was gonna put my feet up on the seat and he whispered “dont faggot. keep them on the ground so that guy knows a faggot is in here getting fucked” so then he came in me, pulled out and got me on my knees to clean his cock and said “wait here, dont get dressed. 2 guys are gonna come in here and fuck you one by one. be a good girl and take their loads for me” then he said “before I go, get on your knees and stick your head in the toilet and lick the water like a cat while I piss on you. so I did, he pissed all over my head but also all over my body then hocked a big spit on me before he left and left the door wide open so I had to close it myself and I’m pretty sure a man saw my naked piss covered body while I was on my hand and knees in a puddle of piss pulling the door closed. his regular buddy came in a minute later, sucked him hard, he put my right leg up on the toilet and pump n dumped me in 2 minutes then left without saying a single word to me. the third man came in (pleasant black surprise), made out with me, spit in my face 5 times and fucked me for almost ten minutes before loudly blowing his load in me. he said “thanks babygirl” kissed me and left and as I was closing the door the man who earlier saw me naked said “you got any more coming for you slut?” I laughed and said no. he told me he watched all 3 guys fuck me and never saw anything hotter. he asked if they paid me and I said “no I do that cause I love the game”. I offered mypussy to him and he laughed and said “I dont wanna catch anything sorry” but he did come in and let me suck his cock then asked if he could piss on me cause hes never done that before. I obs said yes and he pissed literally ALL OVER me. he even made sure to get my front and back. only problem is I got piss all over my time skirt and croptop so I smelled like piss the whole way home. again lol fuck I love being no standards trash.cumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpgfunnelpiss.jpg.14af41ccdb1edf46c0b3922b730dab79.jpgcocksucker.thumb.png.82a4b4e2b41bde5a18401a1d2f766660.pngteentgirlgloryholesuck.thumb.jpg.0fea0e21cfa49312be47efabae5c0724.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Thought I'd catch you up on what's been going on for me. I went through a dry spell. Mentioned that in my last post. Since that guy f***** me at the park and ride, I got f***** in the woods nearby. Was at the park and ride and this guy shows up. Mid-40s, decent build, crazy as s***. Ask me to follow him to another location and go back in the woods to f***. So I did. We got to this other location and he pulled out the nice. About 7 inches cut. He was really frenetic. Couldn't control himself. I've been over and he started jamming it in my ass. It hurt. But I didn't care. It was raw cock and it was going up my ass. He kept jamming until he got about half his cock up in me. Then he started unloading. F****** dumped a gallon of juice of my ass. Then as fast as he came he was zipped up and gone. I didn't care I just stood there in the woods and fingered my ass. I could hear people not too far away. Probably fishing at a nearby pond. It was hot standing there in the woods fingering my freshly loaded hole.

My next breeding took place a couple of days later at the only bookstore left in town. This bookstore is pretty nice with a small arcade. The really nice thing is it has a couple of g**********. I had gone there for the first time since my favorite store closed. Was jacking to p*** when a kind of strange Jamaican guy came into the booth. He pulled out a really nice 8-in thick bone. I didn't care how strange he was. I sucked his bone for a long time. Taking a deep in my throat. It was really hot. Then I asked him to rail me. He insisted on using a rubber. That was disappointing but a cock is a cock. He pouted my ass for a good 10 minutes. Then he unloaded in the condom. He zipped up and left and I picked up the condom from the floor. Of course I sucked the contents out of the condom. Savored his musky the semen. Spit it in my hand. Then used it to lubricate myself. Hoping I would get another cock.

I switched boobs to the other g*********. While I was in there a younger guy came in and put his cock through the hole. I sucked him of course. I tried to back up on his cock and get him in me. But he was an interested. The Jamaican guy had come into the booth with me while I was sucking the Young guy. And he kept pushing my head down onto the cock I was sucking. The young guy pulled away a couple of times. The second time he started coming. He shot his load all over my bare leg. He pulled out and left. I scooped up the c** and smeared it on the Jamaican guys cock Jamaican guy again. I was really sweet and tasty.

• Like 1

Sounds like a wonderful time in your local area. You mention a young guy feeding you through the G*******.  I remember being the young guy venturing into the arcade of a bookstore to get an eager mouth to feed my load too.  Now I'm the willing older man on his knees servicing every cock poking through a hole in a wall.  Or allowing the stranger into my booth to use my mouth and pussy.  I have become that cumdump... 2022 is much hard to find an ABS with booths, but thanks to apps. one can find a cock.