Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Invited a guy over from sniffies tonight to meet me in the parking lot of my building and we’d fuck in his car. When he got here I came down and opened the door to the passenger side but he told me not to get in and just stay there. He got out and came around, pulled my pants down, squirted some lube on his cock, pushed me over and rammed his cock in hard. It kind of hurt but he didn’t slow down. Kept his hands on my neck and the whole time he was really verbal like before he came he kept saying  stuff like take this fucking load you faggot whore your pussy is so loose how many other loads have you taken today etc etc.. my favorite things to hear. But the whole exchange was maybe 10 minutes max. After he finished all he said to me was “stand up slut”

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• Moderators
On 7/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, 7617QC said:

I know this story is very boring compared to all your advanced stories. But I wanted to share my journey and I believe this is only the beginning. Do you have any advice how to push it further? I want more than one load inside me. What can I do and how do I let go? Please give me some challanges.

It's not boring. It's your story, different from everyone else's. And your English is just fine, so don't worry about that.

My challenge to you: Have a sexual encounter that you really enjoy the feeling of, besides just the hotness of raw sex! It's not about pushing it further - there's no goal here. It's about enjoying the ride!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Aug 31; met a hot black stud in his hotel room.   I dropped to my knees and started sucking his 7 inch cock.  After a bit of sucking he told me to get on the bed head down, ass up.   He ate my hole for a few minutes.  Lubed with just his spit he slid in and started fucking.  He used my hole with balls deep full strokes.  After about 10min he asked if I wanted his poz (undetectable) load and I begged him for it.   He shot a huge load deep in my hole.   I sucked his cock clean afterwards.

Sept 10;  A hot bi friend of mine finally decided we needed to play.  He came over to my place.  Smoked a joint together and then we got naked.   I sucked his cock for a while.   He put a condom on and started fucking me.  He insisted on safe play.  He fucked me rough and hard, deep pounding my ass.  I knew by the rough fuck, he'd probably break the condom.  Sure enough, he pulled out and the condom had broke.   He in fact had been raw fucking his precum juices into my hole.  He replaced the condom with another and started fucking again.  After a good 20 min of pounding my hole, he pulled out and rested on his back.  I pulled off the condom and sucked his cock.  He hadn't come yet.  I asked if I could ride it again.  He said yes.  Without asking I climbed onto his bare raw cock and started riding it.   He started pounding my ass again hard.  Not sure if he knew he was barebacking since he was high as a kite.   He soon shot a huge load deep in my ass without saying a word.  I laid down next to him and sucked his cock clean.  Not saying a word about the bareback fuck, we got up after resting and he left.  Was hot not knowing if he realized he bred me. 

My 30 yo Vietnamese pigson came over yesterday for some hot fun. Besides the kissing, cuddling, licking our bodies, swallowing cocks, eating asses we did, he drove his cock into my ass and blasted in it. He fed me his load from my ass. HOT!

He got my cock hard in his mouth and I shot a big load down his throat.

I'm so glad he came over!

• Like 2

Ok, so I got home from burning man on Friday, I jerked off a big load, then Saturday Fuck a regular, flooded his hole, Sunday morning, tricked one of my regular fuck buddy with a profile I made up, smashed his hole so hard, when he realized it was me, now he won’t stop texting me, then Sunday night got my dick sucked all night long, followed by Monday afternoon session of training a bottom for me and my boy coming up this Wednesday, gave him a fat load,  so 5 loads in one weekend and plenty left! My last load in his mouth today.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Man, after a long dry spell, I'm finally getting some regular action. Early this evening I walked over to the community mailbox to pick up my mail and as I got there my neighbor pulled up. I live on a cul-de-sac, and I know all my neighbors well and we have group functions where we all hang out. They all know I'm gay, as it came up years ago when I had first moved in. This particular neighbor is a black man in an interracial marriage with a Latina wife and since he lives on the farther end of the street, I don't see him as regularly as the neighbors that are closer to me. He said hello to me and we had a little small talk and then he asked me what I was up to this evening. I told him I didn't have any plans and was just going to watch some TV and relax. He told me that his wife was out of town visiting family in California and he said he was going to watch the football game tonight and asked me if I'd like to head over to his place and have a few beers. I reminded him I wasn't a big beer drinker and he said he had liquor as well. We've never had a chance to hang out alone so I figured it would be a good idea because I'd get to know him better, so I said sure. He said to give him about a half hour to get out his work clothes and catch up with his wife and then head over.

I went home and dropped off my mail and walked over to his place about a half hour later. He had changed from his dress pants into some basketball shorts and I could clearly see an outline of his penis, which I have to admit excited me. He pulled a beer out of the fridge and he asked me if wanted my usual rum drink and I said yes. He made me a drink and we sat down and watched the game, chatting about people on the block and other random things. I knew the drink was strong from the first sip but I didn't want to be rude and say anything and at the same time I didn't want to sip it too slow and make it obvious that there was a problem with the drink. Soon it was starting to hit me, but it became obvious to me that he wanted to get pretty tipsy as well, as he was downing beer after beer during the game. Looking forward toward the TV as we were mostly watching the game, we only occasionally turned toward each other while talking.

About half way thru the game I noticed that he appeared to be hard in his shorts, which only gave me more reason to glance over more frequently. As we watched the game, out of the corner of my eye I saw his arm move to scratch his leg. The next time I glanced in his direction, I saw the head of his dick sticking out of the leg of his shorts, which just encouraged me to turn my head more frequently and take a look. I wasn't sure by how much of it was exposed if this was accidental or intentional and didn't want to make any assumptions at that point. I could tell he was pretty well endowed by the way he tented in his shorts and I don't even think he was fully hard yet. I did my best to catch glances every chance I got without it seeming to be obvious. About ten minutes later he scratched his leg again, this time pulling his shorts back farther and my next glance I could see about a third of his dick hanging out of his shorts and now I realized this could only be intentional.

A few minutes later he asked me if I'd grab him another beer so I got up and went to the fridge and came back and now most of his dick was hanging out of his short and he was rock hard. He knew I was staring right at it as I handed him the beer and I said "What the fuck man, are you trying to tease a fag or what"? He said "Tease you? What am I doing to tease you?" I said "You're sitting there with your dick hanging out, do you know what that does to a gay man?" and he said "No, what's it do to you? Does it make you hungry? Do you feel like you need to put something in your mouth?" I said "Oh damn, you get right to it" and he said "Why don't you stop talking and get right to it?" As I stood there staring at his big juicy dick, I said "Fuck, we might start something we can't stop" and he said "Now you're teasing me, don't make any promises you can't keep."

I wasted no time getting down on my knees between his legs and he pulled his shorts down to his ankles. He put his hand on the back of my head and steered my mouth right to his dick and I took his dick into my mouth and started to suck on it, as he used his hand to maneuver my head up and down on his dick setting the pace and the depth as he pleased. As I was sucking his dick, I heard him say "Damn, I've been waiting for this since I found out you were gay, and fuck its even better than I thought." I kept sucking his dick and he kept giving me directions with his hand on my head. After a considerable amount of time I finally sensed him change the rhythm and pace to deeper and faster strokes and I knew he was getting close. He put his second hand on my head and started pumping my head up and down on his dick in a forceful motion, started to moan and finally he shot, and kept pumping my head up and down on his dick as shot after shot made its way in my mouth. I felt my mouth fill with his hot cum and after the spurting stopped he slowed the pace and finally let go of my head. I swallowed his load and sucked him clean. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief and he said "Man, you've got some mad ass skills, you put the bitches to shame!" I told him it must have been years of practice, and he responded that I had place to practice right between his legs. As he pulled up his shorts, I asked him if he was serious, and if he really wanted to get something started and he said yes. He just told me we'd have to keep it down-low and probably have to sneak around to keep it a secret from his wife. I told him I was down with that and he agreed we need to set up a routine very soon. We went back to watching the last part of the game and as we were walking toward the door for me to leave, he grabbed my hand and put it on his dick and said "say goodbye to your new best friend" and I gave his dick a squeeze and said "until next time" then I headed home.

• Like 9

On 9/11/2022 at 2:41 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Usual bookstore fuck tonight. A 30 yr.old, into my daddy vibe, started sucking my cock like a professional. I really was in the mood for ass, so I took my cock out of his mouth and asked him if I could fuck him now that he got me hard. He was acting like it was a difficult choice, yammering about it being so public, etc. Thankfully, a smaller bearded guy, maybe 40, had been watching us the whole time and he presented his ass asap to me. So I turn away from guy #1 and focus on this new fella. Rubbing his cheeks and crack, I discovered his hole was dry. I rubbed some spit on it, and some of my leaking precum. The guy bends over and allows me to enter his tight hole in one gentle push. His obedience really got me going, and I started fuckin him steady. Guy #1 got up and left. Not that I cared, and I just focused on giving this sexy guy my nut. I told him I was going to shoot as deep into him as I could, and he gripped my cock harder and milked me until I blasted out my load. Once my cock stopped throbbing, he slid off it, sat down in front of me and licked my cock clean. He even pulled my underwear up. I rubbed his face/beard with my hand, and told him I hoped he enjoys that load in his ass. He thanked me, and I headed for the door. 

Sounds like you had a great time.  The bearded guy was a cumslut who was patient and pounced as soon as the opportunity was there.  The young guy still getting up his courage - he'll be back and taking loads up his tight pussy very soon.

• Like 1

So this all went down the 29th into the 30th of Aug. 

It started simple enough Horny for some cock and cum, now I'm cruising the apps trying to get fucked after work. I find a bottom guy near me that said he would be down to breed me and ends up fucking me at my work past close, he had an good cock to and he also had me drink some of his warm piss straight from the tap which was hot.

After that I was at home still horny back on the apps looking for someone to host, I ended up getting messaged on sniffies by a young black bull with a big ass cock, at least 10 inches. I replied right away like the faggot bottom I am,  seeing his cock in the photo's made my mouth water that much more. my next question to him was would he breed me. He said "That's the only way I fuck white faggots" He demanded I bring my fag hole over for him to use all morning.  

I asked a couple more questions, then he sent his address. After that I was hooked line and sinker. A few minutes later and I was sending the message "On my way"

Not all that nervous I showed up at his aprt building, he said to text again when I was at the outside door because he would need to let me in. I texted an got a reply "Here I come" I waited a second and the door swung open. We went up to his aprt, from there the real fun started because he said to bring everything I had and I did toy's etc.. etc.

After we got inside I started stripping down to only my jock like a good faggot, after I was naked and exposed he ordered me to get my lips around his big dick. I wasted no time in doing so, after servicing his ever growing cock for a few minutes he starts forcing it all the way down my throat telling me what a good faggot I am. How he wants to fuck me for hours and Knock my slut hole up. After a few more minutes of my throat being dominated by this hot bull, he told me to get my face in the mattress and my ass in the air and not to move. He then laid his now hard 10 inch thick ass cock across my hole and spit a few times, not much lube but I didn't care I was in fag heaven. Soon I felt his huge manhood enter my already fucked open fag hole from the bottom earlier that night. It must have been 6am by now as this bull is now fucking my lose cum filled hole with full strokes, he takes his time pulling all the way out and sending his cock thrusting back in to the hilt. I moaned but all he said was "shut up faggot and take this superior black cock" I shut my mouth and stopped moaning only able to breath heavily into the mattress as he rammed his cock in and out of my loose hole. This went on for at least an hour or two then his roommate got home. His roommate was a bottom to and must have been upset because we ended up leaving and going to another friend of his, they both fucked me taking turns for another 2 hours or so. His friend was also black but vers with a very nice thick cock that ended up breeding me not long into him fucking me. It was like 9am or 10am at this point and I still wanted that cock abusing my hole.

We drove around a bit and decided to go back to his place, When we got there of course his bottom roommate was still upset and just wanted me to leave. He didn't want to be like that so he grabbed a few of his things and said lets go. At this point we both still wanted his cock fucking my faggot hole, I even sucked him a little bit right in front of his building in my car. I got the idea we could get a room at the bath house where he could use me there for up to another 5 hours. So I paid for a room, both our passes and a locker for him. we got back there and he went straight back to "face down ass up faggot" "get ready to take this black cock again in that white pussy" the rough fucking of my loose abused hole began once again. hours of him opening my fag hole over and over again. It is probably around 3pm or so now. So I decided I had to get going and dropped him off at another friends after leaving the bath house. Before I actually went home I had to check the apps again as I lot of guys in the city were hitting my apps up, I checked grindr again and there was another hot Dom black bull wanting to breed me saying he would host at the bath house which I had just left. I the faggot I am could not resist and headed back the the bath house to get fucked and bred one more time. It was probably 5 or so after this Dom bull was finished off inside my now dripping hole, I had been getting my faggot pussy hole fucked and seeded for around 19 hours and loved every second of it taking all in all about 7 loads from multiple top bulls and a bottom.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

A fuck buddy asked me if I fancied a bit of fun with him and a mate. Obviously I was up for it. Little did I know it was more like a pre arranged sex party. Him and 5 other guys. Most the guys were daddy types which is a turn on for me. All older and horny tops. Only one of them which wasn’t my type but I’m not a rude person. Got to work and ended up taking a load off of each of them, a couple of them gave a few loads. I tried dp again and it hurt a lot so I had to stop that. The guy who wasn’t my type was actually the best fuck.  His cock was perfect and he actually made me cum whilst fucking me which never happens. He then continued to fuck me after I had cum which I struggled with first but a couple of hits of poppers and I got through it. Really horny session but left me gaping and saw the next day. Haha 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

This morning.

He came over after work and we took a shower together.

I asked"Want me to suck your cock?"

He said"After you earn it.I want you to shave me."

I got on my knees,lathered his cock and balls and shaved him smooth.

After I finished he told me I did  a great job so I could suck him.

I love when he's smooth and hairless.