Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went over to a guys house tonight and he & his boyfriend took turns fucking me. Most of it I was sucking off whoever wasn’t fucking me atm and I love tasting my hole on their cock..Was super sweaty by the time they both came in me. Just got home but I still want more lol

• Like 1

My last load’s place is not so interesting, I came on my belly, but the prequels. 😛

Because of not too interesting health issues I haven’t had sex for 3 months. My continuous hornyness calmed down and only when I recovered came back. But it came very strong and I needed to have something. I wanted to have sex so desperately that I was able to fuck a guy in condome (what I haven’t done for years) and came on his ass. It’s important to mention that I am in country and the opportunities here to fond anybody are weak.
Fortunately, this week I could go back to taking prep and I fixed a date with a young lad. He live in a town in the neighbourhood and we had sex many time and anyway I was his first sex, he lost his virginity by me. When we meet first time he was a shy, girlish boy, painted blond medium-long messy hair. He declared immediately that he was bottom. I told him he had enough time to decide and it was no sense to choose one category. As a fully versa switch man I know I have much more opportunities. When I saw his long thick tool I was sure that he must be at least versa too. Next time I rode him and since then he has been a versa barebecker. Later we meet more time and he fucked me too many times but he always seems like a versa bottom who although enjoys being top but prefers being sub bottom. We hadn’t met for a year so it was a big surprise his look. Now he has extra short hair, in its original black colour. Ha has beard and he has grown a nice belly. He wasn’t a shy guy anymore he was a young stud. 
We were happy to see each other again. I know as a first fucker I always have a special place in his hart. Maybe it sounds bumptious but I taught him everything about sex including kinky stuffs. 
We gave us a warm hug as greetings, and after going inside and drinking some water we have us another, which was continued by passionate kissing and soon stroking each other’s crotches and asses. 
We undressed quickly and not much later he was on his knees sucking my cock. I really enjoyed this, but I had to pull him up and replace, giving him a nice blowjob on his impressive dick. It’s needless to say my palms were on his ass cheeks and my fingers met their way to his hole. I turned him over to prepare his hole for the penetration with my tongue. I love to eat asses and fuck, I did it again. Although I wanted to rim him long, my dick wanted another joy, so I shoved my cock deep in him. He started moaning and as he was louder I was harder and faster. I was close but however, I couldn’t breed him. I said I needed some rest. He looked back with en evil grin saying, “you just thought you had a rest”. It wasn’t the shy guy I met years ago, it was a hungry stud who wanted to fuck. He tossed me on his bed, spread my legs and started to fuck me his tongue. He took the control and I lost my sense of reality. The next hours became a sex flow feeling. I remember that we had some 69 and lots of ATMs and between them he fucked me in all the possible positions. This sensation was maybe because I was almost continuously sniffing my poppers. It was amazing. Unfortunately he couldn’t breed me either. However, I don’t mind, I really enjoyed as he destroyed my hole. It’s still sore. 
We had a long end-kissing and at its end I cum a big shoot onto my chest.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Monday morning, my 6’4”, 10”+ Top Daddy/Master/Friend of 22 years texted me “.” and my hole immediately twitched and opened my Dick jumped in joyful anticipation because that period at 8am let me know to deliver the Alpha Man, King and god, fresh, clean, warm and inviting, juicy pussy.
After texting Him back during morning meetings that I’d call ASAP, I phoned within the hour to ask what He and His schedule demanded of me. His needs take precedence so I took an early and extended lunch after using the men’s room to prepare for the anal assault I knew I was in for and hadn’t had in about 3 months.  I scheduled an Uber to pick me up at 1:30pm from His house and at 11:30 took a Lyft the 12 miles to serve Him.

I included Master in the app details so He’d know when to expect my arrival and entered the front door, greeting Him with a kiss on the neck as He was closing the front door behind me.  He grabbed me by the pussy sending me into submission mode while we hugged deeply.  Exchanging regular pleasantries and greeting I told Him how much I’d missed Him.  I asked permission to check myself and made a head call after His acknowledgement.  I checked myself for cleanliness and He tells me that plumbing’s being worked on under the house so there’s no water - d’oh! Thankfully, I’m in good condition.

I disrobe in the bathroom and come back into the living room to Him sitting on His sofa in only a pair of basketball shorts and proceed to follow the instruction given to lick His nuts. Usually, there’s time for me to run down with oil His entire 250-pound- beautiful Dad body but today, clearly He needs to fuck. I’m massaging both His size 14 feet and burying my face in His crotch, eating, licking and sucking His balls, taint and man hole when I can reach it while he watched tennis. He’s on His throne and I’m in my element grateful to serve. He reached down to put His dick in my mouth and I hungrily and greedily suck it all to the base first separating and pulling/brushing/grooming His pubic hair then after moistening them I moved my  fingers to His nipples.  
He pulled me up to get ass up face down on His sofa and uses lube to sink His rock hard penis into His boy’s pussy and fucks His property well for a few moments until He needs to switch positions. He pinned my arms back and pushed my head down further into the sofa and pulls out deciding it’s time to go to His bedroom.   I followed Him without being prompted and found Him on His bed and proceeded to lick His the soles of His feet as if they had sugar on them and I sucked His toes.  I moved up to His beautiful penis and testicles for a few moments before He pulled me up and positioned the pussy on the side/long edge of the bed and lubed His perfect member again.  He fucked me hard like He hadn’t had any pussy for a while and it’s so hard and so firm and so long and He pumps now - even though He’s already perfect - so it’s thicker.  I’m filled up and feeling good.  He’s moaning and roughly, aggressively building up to His climax. Round one is done when He gets close, masturbates to peak climax and releases into my wet and gaping cunt as He pushes His entire length and girth back in for maximum access and confirmation of His complete ownership of the hole.  Being mounted by this Man is heaven. 
Round 2 had me ride Him some and then back to doggy style for another release I’m quite sure the plumbers under His house heard. They were laying pipe down there but so was He in the bedroom - full on headboard rocking and mattress squeaking.  Got me even hornier.  
Round 3 I mostly massaged His legs and worshiped at His feet licking, sucking and rubbing them staring up at Him while he dozed off and finished looking at tennis until my eye caught His starting to fondle His Dick.  My Uber was on the way but we made eye contact so I had no choice but to suck His Dick again and prepare for another fuck since He assertively led me back to bedroom by the hand.  On my back, legs stretched like a pretzel to give Him the most open cum-filled hole, He Dick punched the pussy for a short time, later putting my pussy back on the edge of the bed for doggy-style access.  Smacked my ass hard, mounted and fucked until He was sweating bullets.  I think He finally got tired because there He lay on the bed, starting to jack off, I lick and suck His nipples like I’m breastfeeding and after some time He groans out another batch of cum and I promptly and eagerly suck the sweet-tasting cum directly from the sensitive head and swallow it, thanking Him, saying how good it tastes. I usually rub His head until He falls asleep but He kicks me out after pissing down my throat (I wasted none but he out home in the shower just in case) - I suspect He didn’t want me to miss my ride - but I do get some pretty awesome kisses from this dark skinned, bearded god with full, soft lips and tongue - even after this urine which surprised me.  I never did go soft until getting in the Uber.  That man is amazing.  Three alpha, superior, masculine, testosterone-laden, kingly, godly loads (of which I’m aware): two in the cunt up my pussy and one down my throat.  

The last time we met before that, I was in power bottom mode and tried to ride Him before being told and He said “you need to be more submissive” and from out of nowhere brings a cheerleader’s skirt out and puts it on me.  It fit my size 33 waist too!? Anyway, the Man speaks one sentence to me in our whole interaction, and it stoked my libido for months. Amazing.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Wednesday , Sales rep that works with my job asks me out every time he back in town (He lives in the area and has a house but travels alot), Always thought he was cool and cute (wht early forties bald slight dad bod) but our time never synced.  Time finally matched and we went for drinks after we had a good vibe, convo so went well.  The resturant was closing and we still were talking so he asked if I wanted to come back t his spot, of course I said yea.  We chilled for a while drinking and talking in his sun room/rear porch, then he started feeling on me and kissing on me.  I didn't see at first that he had already pulled his dyck outta his jeans, when I did I stoked/jerked it he was already semi hard.  He guided my head down and started sucking him he got fully hard then (prob 7-8in and a little thick).  He started pumping his hips and holding my head while I was sucking, wasn't expecting the face fuck was a pleasant surprise.  He was palming my ass and trying to pull my jeans off while I was bent over. I stood up to start getting naked then I realized his sun room's blinds were open and the lamp was on, I asked if wanted to turn it off  he asked if I was scared if his neighbors saw me get fucked I said no, hope they like what they see lol (I have no idea if anyone was watching, he had a fence but it wasn't high and could easily be seen through).  He didn't seem like shit talker or verbal but he def was.  He ate my  hole and talked about how open I was, asking if I was slut.  Told me he hoped I didn't need a ton of lube cause I was getting was spit lol.  This was one of the rare times I didn't pre lube my hole or keep my plug in.  I had just gotten fucked on Mon. so was still open a bit, so wasn't too hard to take him at first.  He had me face down on his couch, talking that shit as he clapped my cheeks. Told me he knew I had good bussy since he first saw me, how he luvs black ass. He eventually put me on my side so he could dig deeper.  He soon unloaded in me,  stroked to make sure he got every last drop in and then sarcastically asked if I had wanted him to pull out lol.  We just laid on the floor naked for bout 15 mins talking till he started to get hard again.  I got on top of him while he was on the floor, and rode him. Rode him almost the whole time until he put me on my back and finished me in missionary.  It was late so asked if I wanted to stay, I said sure.  I stayed the night, we woke up round the same time to get ready for our jobs.  He waited till I showered, to walk up behind me push me on the bed and fuck the shit outta me again.  He straight had me face down ass up at first until just putting most of his weight on me and dug deep.  At this point I didn't have time to shower again, so went to work stinking of sex, and eventually felt his kids running out my hole.  Would def hook up wit him again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Older business man on my boat, second time. We had a lot of trouble coordinating our busy schedules. Finally, at last minute realized we had a half hour that would work out. We were both cleaned out and ready to go. 

We were no sooner in the cabin than our dad bodies were naked. I took his small soft cut cock in my mouth soon getting him harder than I've seen him. 

I've taken a blue pill and am filling out nicely. I stand and he sucks my fuck pole in soon choking. He then offers his ass. I rim and tongue fuck, grease my substantial pole and start in. He grabs his poppers asking me to slow at every step. I do my best to oblige. Soon his ass has sucked me in balls deep and he asks me to fuck him hard. I start and he complains not that hard. We try a few different angles and he soon pulls off asking for water to drink and clean up. 

I provide for his needs reminding him it's my turn and try to suck him hard again. He's as hard as the first we played and says he's ready to fuck me. I bend over and try to help him get in, but he's not hard enough. 

I encourage him to just jerk himself off and shoot it in my hole when he's ready. He pushes in as he groans and orgasms for a long time. 

When he pulls away he asks if any went in. I check with my finger and push more inside. 

Again he quickly cleans up. I've relubbed my cock and he wonders what I'm doing. I offer to finish what we started. He protests he doesn't want me to breed him, he breeds me.  Besides he can't take cock after he's cum. (Note for next time, pump and dump)

I didn't think he got much spunc in me but just before lunch it started leaking out. Turned out to be a big load, and another batch came out mid afternoon. Fuckin A. 

Met w guy talking on sniffies, neither of us could host so we decided to meet at a park. I waited in the park bathroom until he came in, I was already turned around w my pants pulled down waiting in the stall in my jock. He tongued my ass a few times to get it wet and then pushed me against the wall without warning just “you want this dick boy?” And shoved it in.
Whole time he was fucking me he was being really nasty calling me a slut saying how I probably take dick like this all the time, taking loads in my jock pussy and eventually I was begging for him to breed me and saying how bad I needed cum in my pussy. dirty talk like this makes me so horny there’s nothing I love more than being called a cum dump or slut hole by the guy who’s about to breed me. Especially when they use the word pussy, I’ll let you do anything to me once you say how wet and sloppy or something my pussy is. He came after about 10 minutes maybe even less I was so into it I wasn’t thinking about how much time had passed. He pushed all the way into me and stayed that way for a minute, he was dripping sweat onto the top of my ass which was hot. Pulled out, spat on my hole, left. I wanted to keep taking loads and find more guys to fuck me but I had to go to work.
I really love anonymous breedings and want to be in more sexual settings where I’m getting fucked like a cum dump no loads refused. The gay scene around here isn’t huge and I’m hard pressed to find sex parties or group sex beyond threesomes, I’m planning on going to steamworks in Seattle soon because I really want to play into being a cum dump 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

NoWhat a hug great 24 hours and it's only Saturday afternoon.  Last night,  around midnight, a down low neighborhood hoodlum texted me.  He wanted to stop by.   He comes in and says cops were in his building so he slipped out. He gets undressed, I get undressed and we chat for a bit.  After a while, I start sucking him off.  He's about 9 inches long but skinny. Soon he stands up and bends me over the bed.  After a few minutes of pounding, he floods my gut with his signature big load.  After, we have a cigarette.  Usually after he comes he tells me his woes.  But he he's quiet. Then he starts jerking his dick asking if I want some milk  so I sit underneath him until he shoved his dick in my mouth and  blows another load down my throat.  Soon, he gets dressed and leaves.

This afternoon, I cleaned my apartment and my hole, installed a new air conditioner in my bedroom. A guy from NKP is finally able to slip away from his girlfriend. He's tall, fit with a long well trimmed beard.  He isn't it " hot" or "cute.". He's handsome with beautifully proportioned features.  I have A/C in living room and bedroom and I give him his choice.  He goes into the bedroom gets undressed and climbs in bed--with his cell phone.  I don't suck dick when somebody's on the phone usually.  But he seemed shy.  Doesn't really say much until I start to suck his 7in fatty and it comes alive. Then he drops phone and he starts with the occasional "suck it. Suck Daddy's dick." I do and after 10 minutes, he tells me to sit on it.  That was awkward, so he stands us up and bends me over the bed.  I can see the mirror at the foot of the bed and he can see the one on the other side.   He starts plowing me slowly and slips out a few times.  Then, he grips my hips so firmly I can't move and starts a furious buttfuck, making my cakes jiggle.  For about half hour, he fucks and ducks and get quite verbal.  "You Daddy to shoot in your ass?" I tell him I want it.  I want his load. Flood my guts.  But he edges himself. He gets close and slows down, seemingly savoring the moment.  Finally he says he's going to explode and does so loudly. He keeps it in me to drain it.  He washes up and takes his nearly folded shorts and tee and asks if he can come back later. My smile and my slightly dripping hole say yes.  He smiles and is out the door before I can put on shorts to see him out.  He is welcome in my home and hole anytime. 

And while I'm writing this, guy number two s load oozing out,  a fuck buddy drops by unexpectedly.  I let him come by unannounced because he doesn't mind sharing a piece of ass. Plays well with others. And he has a real fat dick. 

Three days ago, I was in a park bathroom taking a piss, when I heard moaning sounds in one of the stalls. I went over there and saw these two young guys. One of them had long jet-black hair, the other had short platinum blonde hair.

The black-haired one, whose name was Aiden, was 18, 5'4", about 100lbs and had a 5" uncut dick. Aiden was also wearing a skirt, fishnet stockings and no underwear. The blonde, named Kyle, was 27, 6'1" 190lbs and was packing an 8" cut dick.

Kyle was making Aiden suck his cock, calling his brother a femboy slut, while Aiden moaned and jerked his dick. So, I did what any reasonable guy would do in this situation: I pulled out my 10" cock and started stroking. I was hard after only a minute. I walked up to them and asked if I could join in.

They both saw my cock and Aiden asked Kyle ordered Aiden to suck my cock. Right away I noticed he had a tongue stud. After licking my cock like an ice cream cone, he started deepthroating me. No gag reflex. I asked Kyle how long he's been doing this. Kyle told me he's been whoring Aiden since he was 14.

After nearly 20 minutes, I had to have me some teen boy ass. Kyle knew this, so he told Aiden to get on the floor and spread his hole. It was a perfect puckered little thing. I was about to get a condom from my pocket when Kyle told me "My slut brother is bareback only." After a generous amount of lube was applied, Kyle guided my cock into his brother's ass. God, he was a tight hole. Aiden started begging for my cock. Kyle jerked off to seeing his bro get bred by me, calling him a faggot bitch boy and all manner of nasty words. Aiden moaned the whole time, calling me Daddy and begging for me to get him pregnant. And after almost a  half hour of my cock in his ass, I shot at least 5 loads into his boicunt. After I pulled out, Kyle produced a buttplug and shoved it in Aiden's used ass. Aiden then cleaned my cock with his mouth and said "Thank you, Daddy." I was still hard and wanted another shot at him, but it was close to sunset. I asked Kyle for his email and phone number. I told them I'd be there later, and also gave Aiden $10. Still hard as a rock, I got in my car and drove to a bookstore a few miles away, but that's another story.

• Like 2

just took a quick pump n dump in an alley right dt Toronto. could hear people all around while he fucked me behind some smelly dumpster with my shirt off and shorts around one ankle. not sure if anyone saw or not. huge load. could feel it dripping down my leg as I walked home.

• Like 2

Had a great time with the young (20-something) guy who loves to fuck Daddy ass. He usually stops by once a week. Mostly on weekends. He's a hottie and the nice thing is he doesn't see me as a Sugar Daddy. He just likes to fuck older guys. We played a long time and he managed to pump three loads in my ass. Nice thick 7" and he fucks like a champ. The horny fucker! He's a bit shy (except in bed 😉 ). When he left he asked if it was OK if we could see each other more often, like during the week? Well! Bring it on! Told him he can stop by anytime he wants. I'm still not at pre-Covid levels when it comes to sex so this looks more like it! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Couple of days in Baltimore got me 6 loads but the last two......... 

28 yo hits me up on Grindr. Says he loves fucking a daddy. Sign me up. Couple of quick back and forths and 15 mins later he's at hotel door. Said he was 8" but his pic looked bigger and when he showed up probably 9"-9.5"

Sucked and deep throated him for a while. Then he fucked me deep for about 10 mins and gave me his nut. Fell off me, asked me how long I was in town and if I could give him my phone number. Absolutely gave him the number!

20 mins later I get a message from somebody saying that his homie gave him my number and asked me if I wanted more BBC. Fuck yeah!

He was already in the lobby of the hotel. Not quite as big as his friend but big. 15 minutes later I had another load in me.

About 10 minutes after that I get a message from the first dude. His message was "you're welcome" 😂😜😂

Bout 10 minutes ago, same sweet FB i've written about the last several times. He's such a sweet, horny Top, we're just what the other wants/needs.  He contacts me much more often than i'm able to open for Him, often i'm at work on a 13  hour shift. Just ends up getting me horny at work lol.  He contacted me, i prepped and texted Him back: "ready."  Same routine, i leave my back door open and am lying on my bed naked and ass up. He comes in and we say a friendly "Hi" while He strips and straddles my legs. He lubes a little and slides right in (i have a pretty ready hole).  He told me He had 2 loads in Him "if that's alright."  lol, Fuck yeah.  He left me so creamy, damn i feel good having His orgasm and seed inside of me. i really love hearing a Mans sigh and feeling His body relax after He releases Himself and deposits a part of Himself into me. Such an awesome gift we have with sex.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 3