Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just emptied by balls into one of my favorite regular fuck/fist pigs.  I've had some downtime due to traveling in Paris with family and developing an STI then treatment time.  I've been crawling the walls no matter how much I jack off.  Today is the one week mark for the anti-biotic so I had my buddy willingly lined up for a pre-work breeding.  We have never played without me fisting him too.  We started with me under my rim chair worshipping his sleazy hole for a good 15-20 mins.  I could have stayed there for an hour + and shoot my load from this, but we both wanted more.  I have never needed lube with him besides our combined spit.  I slide right in balls deep and it's the perfect tightness/looseness.   I could have easily cum but forced myself to hold off.  I ate him some more and fed him my dick from his hole.  He bragged about a 12 load gangbang a couple weeks ago, and I told him the next time he does that I want him sitting on my face to feed me the loads.  I know he will do it, and he knows I will too!

His hole ALWAYS needs more than just my dick so I got one of my toys as always....thicker and longer than me.  I started plunging it completely in and out of his ass then used my dick and back to the dildo.  I spit on my dick and added it to the dildo fuck.  This is how I usually cum with him - DP with a dildo, but I knew he'd want more.  I lubed up a torpedo plug with elbow grease and had him ride it on the floor while I face fucked him.  He got down to 1" from the based which is fat as fuck.

Now it's time for my fist (all before heading to work lol).  I still needed to suck his pig hole more though.  I actually jumped ahead because I was fisting him before the torpedo toy.  I was fisting him with just standard Swiss Navy silicone lube THEN the torpedo plug.  Then I got his hot ass back on the bed doggy...this time juicy from the elbow grease.  I could punch fuck him alternating hands, pull out gaping and ram my cock as hard as I could.  He's hitting poppers hard now.  I have had 4 fingers PLUS my cock in him before, but he's asking me to jack off inside him this time - I put my whole hand inside and force my dick in.  I can see him in some pain in the mirror - I grabbed my dick and start stroking it, and it's turning me on like crazy.  I have only cum like this with one other pig - literally jack off inside his cunt.  If I had another minute of this I would have cum, but he actually asked me to stop and said he found his limit (for now) and THAT was too much.  He wanted my nut as much as I needed to cum, so I went back to DP him with the dildo which is how I almost always cum with him.  I love a loose slutty hole, but his gets SOOOO loose I kinda need the friction/fullness of a toy ) or DP him with another cock a couple times too.

He knows he's out of time and needs to get to work so he starts getting verbal about needing my load, so I get serious with the dildo and my dick and how fucking sleazy he is.  The long thick dildo only has about 1/2" not up his hole....I'm banging into it each time I fuck...the friction is perfect, and my breathing gets heavy - both our verbal gets louder.  I felt like I came for about 2 solid minutes even though I've been jacking off at least once/twice everyday.  He was the perfect pig to get back in action with!!  Then he showers, had some coffee and out to work with his cunt trashed and loaded for the day!  He's pretty much my current favorite for obvious reasons 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

8 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I just emptied by balls into one of my favorite regular fuck/fist pigs.  I've had some downtime due to traveling in Paris with family and developing an STI then treatment time.  I've been crawling the walls no matter how much I jack off.  Today is the one week mark for the anti-biotic so I had my buddy willingly lined up for a pre-work breeding.  We have never played without me fisting him too.  We started with me under my rim chair worshipping his sleazy hole for a good 15-20 mins.  I could have stayed there for an hour + and shoot my load from this, but we both wanted more.  I have never needed lube with him besides our combined spit.  I slide right in balls deep and it's the perfect tightness/looseness.   I could have easily cum but forced myself to hold off.  I ate him some more and fed him my dick from his hole.  He bragged about a 12 load gangbang a couple weeks ago, and I told him the next time he does that I want him sitting on my face to feed me the loads.  I know he will do it, and he knows I will too!

His hole ALWAYS needs more than just my dick so I got one of my toys as always....thicker and longer than me.  I started plunging it completely in and out of his ass then used my dick and back to the dildo.  I spit on my dick and added it to the dildo fuck.  This is how I usually cum with him - DP with a dildo, but I knew he'd want more.  I lubed up a torpedo plug with elbow grease and had him ride it on the floor while I face fucked him.  He got down to 1" from the based which is fat as fuck.

Now it's time for my fist (all before heading to work lol).  I still needed to suck his pig hole more though.  I actually jumped ahead because I was fisting him before the torpedo toy.  I was fisting him with just standard Swiss Navy silicone lube THEN the torpedo plug.  Then I got his hot ass back on the bed doggy...this time juicy from the elbow grease.  I could punch fuck him alternating hands, pull out gaping and ram my cock as hard as I could.  He's hitting poppers hard now.  I have had 4 fingers PLUS my cock in him before, but he's asking me to jack off inside him this time - I put my whole hand inside and force my dick in.  I can see him in some pain in the mirror - I grabbed my dick and start stroking it, and it's turning me on like crazy.  I have only cum like this with one other pig - literally jack off inside his cunt.  If I had another minute of this I would have cum, but he actually asked me to stop and said he found his limit (for now) and THAT was too much.  He wanted my nut as much as I needed to cum, so I went back to DP him with the dildo which is how I almost always cum with him.  I love a loose slutty hole, but his gets SOOOO loose I kinda need the friction/fullness of a toy ) or DP him with another cock a couple times too.

He knows he's out of time and needs to get to work so he starts getting verbal about needing my load, so I get serious with the dildo and my dick and how fucking sleazy he is.  The long thick dildo only has about 1/2" not up his hole....I'm banging into it each time I fuck...the friction is perfect, and my breathing gets heavy - both our verbal gets louder.  I felt like I came for about 2 solid minutes even though I've been jacking off at least once/twice everyday.  He was the perfect pig to get back in action with!!  Then he showers, had some coffee and out to work with his cunt trashed and loaded for the day!  He's pretty much my current favorite for obvious reasons 🙂

This story hot as fuck

The sensation of jerking off in a hole can’t compare to anything. 
I imagined the scene where you were swallowing 12 loads out of his loose hole. Jesus. 🥵

Can he push out his rosebud? Rosebuds drive me crazy. 

Well, I have taken a guy’s virginity again. 

I’m in my summer house in countryside and here’s not too many guys, especially before the main season of summer. Fun fact that a bi curious guy lives here in the next street (200 meters away). But we met only once and it happened 3 years ago. He is a bearded cube with fat bubble butt. He is 23 now, lives with his parents and the majority of the time his girlfriend also stays there. All in all, it’s difficult to meet him. 
So, when we met he sucked me, and since then he hasn’t had too much adventure and his ass was still virgin. 

He used to stretch his hole with dildos, and today, he took a plug before departing to me. 
When he arrived, I felt his nervousness but he was rather excited. We started to kiss undress each other. He found my cockringed hardon almost immediately and it disappeared in his mouth soon. While he was sucking I started to play with his hole. He wore his girlfriend’s thong which was sexy on his ass. 
I asked him if he wanted me to fuck his ass and started to beg for it. I ordered him onto his fourth. I stayed behind him and was playing with the plug and the thong. I couldn’t wait for long because when I saw an assI become hungry and must eat it. So, I took the thong and the plug off and started to rim his hole. He said it was the very first time his ass was eaten and he loved it. He was moaning loudly and began to beg for my cock. I asked him if he was ready. His voice sounded a little weak but he said “please fuck me. I have been waiting for this so long.” I dropped my poppers to him because he wanted to try it. He liked it and could give himself fully into the pleasure. I spit onto his holes and pushed my cock against it. I assumed that I needed a lube but surprisingly the hole let it insides. I could go ahead easily until my balls knocked on his cheeks. I started to fuck him and he enjoyed. Only two or three times he asked me to get slow. I fucked him in doggy and missionary style as well. I was close, sniffed two big from my silver metal bottle (iron fist) and started to cum. I shot into him 4-5 loads. It was so intense that I felt my heart was close to throbbing. I went on my back and he too. He said he close, so I started to jack him off and when his breath was getting faster and louder I got it into my mouth and swallowed his cum. 
This was so great adventure that I recorded it (available on my twitter). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I imagined the scene where you were swallowing 12 loads out of his loose hole. Jesus. 🥵

Can he push out his rosebud? Rosebuds drive me crazy. 

Felching him hasn't happened yet, but it will!  I'll report back when it happens 🙂

I fist quite a few guys.  I love a rosebud (and making out with it). prolapse too!  But a lot of fist pigs don't get their guts inside out.  I feel like guys who can push their guts out are definitely doing it intentionally - someone else here can answer I'm sure 🙂 I would be interested to know if guys who do not rosebud or prolapse are choosing not to push it all out, or if it just doesn't happen with some guys.  I'm sure this buddy would be willing to experiment and push out for me if I ask him next time.  I will!  You got me curious now!

• Thanks 1

The most recent was a couple days ago waking up to the husband sucking on my morning wood. Simply the best way to wake up in the morning. After I unloaded in his mouth, I happily returned the favor. (His nut always had a slight tartness to it that has taken time to get used to...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tempusfuget said:

The most recent was a couple days ago waking up to the husband sucking on my morning wood. Simply the best way to wake up in the morning. After I unloaded in his mouth, I happily returned the favor. (His nut always had a slight tartness to it that has taken time to get used to...

It seems like very few guys are cool with "just oral", but I actually have the most intense and longest lasting orgasms from GOOD head!  Most of my regulars are FUCKbuds, but I have 2 SUCKbuds I visit pretty regularly and love that just as much, or more!

One thing for sure - I'd be on your muscle cock and draining it if I were waking up next to you too!! 🙂

Went to the bathhouse on Thursday evening when a special event draws in well over 120 guys each month from 6pm onwards. It’s set up for group sex and fucking in front of people as all the rooms have their doors fastened open. It’s reasonably dim in the cruising areas but not dark although the lights in some rooms are disconnected.  Everyone was naked as only tiny hand towels were provided.
I positioned myself self in one of rooms at the end of a corridor. Lying across the single bed, head in direction of the wall of the room, ass pointing towards the area guys can walk along past the 3 or 4 guys positioned to be picked at any one time.  I guess it was variously the missionary and deep stick position often with legs up or sloping backwards. There is a lube dispenser in the room for the tops to grab a squirt to moisten their cock although none was needed after a few slippery cocks had greased my hole. 
The first few guys had plenty of room to fuck me but after 20 minutes it was very crowded and guys had to push past and in the semi-darkness had to use their hands to find ass and asshole although my legs in the air was a good guide. In all, 15 guys fucked me. As far as I could tell there were at least 5 very large cocks and several very short but thick ones. One guy was rock hard, long cock and went on for at least 25 minutes. As I’d been in my back with legs in the air for ages I had to change position and put my legs on the floor and be taken from behind.

By the time I finished I took two loads. Reflecting on it that evening I reckoned I had really enjoyed 5 of the fucks and the other 10 were a bit nondescript although I was glad to have brought pleasure to the young tops.

Edited by BB4fking
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Been getting fucked semi regularly lately. Had this dude over last night and we played around. He wants a toy up his ass so i shoved a butt plug in him and he pounded me into the mattress. He came hard into me and promptly passed out.

International Mr Leather 2024 report. IML host hotel was totally boring on Friday night. I went to Steamworks 3X in 4 days. Cumunion party on Thursday I got bred more times than I could count. Bro's with huge cocks too. Saturday afternoon the Bear party I got bred more times than I could count in 6 hours. Da' Bears know how to fuck. The Sunday Steamworks party I got bred more times than I could count. The World has changed in my favor. I'm older BBButt sex is not [banned word] anymore. Not one dude used a condom. When I lived in LA, NYC, or Chicago dudes would become hostile to me when they found out I was HIV+. Nobody cares in '24. There was too much sexxx to write about anyone as particularly exciting. Sometimes the most average looking man was the hottest load. I finally cum down a dudes throat in the dickpit. Chicago is still my favorite sex city, butt FTL is second.  I still can't believe prices on everything= room + gas + steamworks admission. IML and Congress hotel just $gouge gay men. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I was at a sex club. Fisted guy number 1 (poz). After a breakI I ffisted cunt number 2. Poppers and alcohol made me so horny. So I pissed into the hole and fisted again. My own piss came out., all over my rubber outfit.  Dripping wet felt so hot. Than I jerked on the sloppy hole because people were  gathering and watching and I wanted them to see my load. Of course I pushed it in. Sadly cunt 2 was not into deep kissing.

I turned 60 last month.

Thursday night I gave a 30-somthing Latino (friend of someone I've played with in the past who was there in a 3-way but I never fucked him, only the friend) 3 loads in ~2.5 hours. (Normally 3 loads take 3+ hours...)

Today, I gave a 40-something Latino 2 loads in ~3 hours. ( There was ~ 1.5 hours of intense making out first...)

As the Blues singer Lattimore said (emphasis mine), "I may be old. But I'm NOT cold! I STILL know how to bury the bone!" 😜

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

My husband and I went for an early run on the beach.  (Long story short we wake-up early and because our dog died two weeks ago and we need to change it up and get out of the house.) Hard run, shirtless, sweating like pigs, and we run by three guys going the other way.  About thirty minutes later two of the three are coming back and stop us; the shorter one pulls his shorts down and is fully hard.  My husband fucks the taller one of them bent over a rail with his hairy bubble butt out for anyone to see.  The shorter one who waved his hard-on has me bent over next to his friend and bones me like it’s closing time at the bar; fast and furious.  Sweat for lube for all of us.  The smaller guy was loud and verbal; when he got close his dick got about twice as thick inside me (still nothing like my husband’s behemoth horse-cock) and his fucking got twice as hard and deep.  Felt like he was ripping my chute up and made me yell when he flooded me with his spunk.  On the run back couldn’t keep it all in and all I could think was, “Hot damn; something to post!”  That and that anyone seeing me would see the growing cum spot in my thin light blue Jeb North shorts.  LOL

We got back about 45 minutes ago and I couldn’t post until now because my husband told me what a slut I am and gave me a really hard fuck of his own.  Hurt so fucking good; took him a while to fuck out his always-huge load so his Red Bull-thick 9” cock really tore-up my guts until he blew his wad and added it to the anon load from the beach.  After I couldn’t get his dick in my mouth fast enough to clean it; savored the flavor combination!  🐷

What a great way to start a Saturday! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9

Out for dinner on Friday’s night with friends and family. On the way to the bathroom, spotted a very cute Latino looking guy, he gave me a big smile and I did the same to him. My head was a bit dizzy from Vino and didn’t quite register until I opened the bathroom’s door to leave, to my very surprise and shocked, he stood right in front of me. What a package for smaller guy. Saying he was completely versatile and on a short vacation. We exchanged the number and less than an hour later I received a message and location…. I couldn’t make it that night and rearranged for the next day late afternoon. 
I had been with number of guys my age and this one was a completely surprised with his aggressiveness, dominant and full with personality. 
I got to his hotel’s room and gave a knocking, he opened right away. Again with big smile, pulled my neck down and started face sucking with his hands grabbed and squeezed my butt’s cheeks. For less than a minute, he managed to get me naked and dragged me to bed. It was fast and furious, pushed me on my back, holding on my ankles and again with big smile on his face. Rubbing his fat cock on my asshole, stared at me and suddenly one big pushed, he was ball deep inside me. The pain and fullness piercing into the fresh, he grinded and gave me the devil look. Unprepared for this and didn’t want to chicken out, bitted my teeth went through with the pain. He leaned forward for a lips locked and hammering my hole for 5 minutes and it seemed like hours. The big mushroom head did the damaged and made it thrilled. Never before my assring being stretched to an extreme . Judging on his face, he enjoyed popping in and out my assring…. Soon my hole got loose and he pushed my feet over my head with only his toes on touched the mattress, he did a long and furious strokes. The sweat was dripping from his face and chest onto my body. For 20 minutes, I was being used and it registered in my head I’m being used and happy with it…. Near the end, he slowed down, lips locked and hugged me tightly, and again started to hampering into me with a quick jabbing. With a loud noise and tongue fucking my throat:::: he exploded. He stopped for 20 seconds to catch his breath, “how was it” he asked me. Today, Sunday, I still feeling it, and as they say, good fuck lasted days. A very very good surprise from a smaller compact Latino guy… a cute little one definitely on my short lists. He texted me next day and looking for a repeat on his next visit…. Can’t wait. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

One of the better Fridays! Birthday party at a friend's house. 20-25 gay men. Drinks and snacks and then he would have a private 'party' with a few guys. He's vers but was in the mood to get fucked. He said to stick around if I wanted to join the fun. So I did. 

Him, me and 5 other guys. His 'mistake' was fucking with the same two guys for the entire time 😉 The others took turns fucking me. Wrecked hole but I did get 5 loads!! Guys left. Friend said he had only been taking cock. How many loads did I get? Five. He added #6. Need more Fridays like this  😉 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Been topping mostly the past few months and have had some hot times in the back of my lifted diesel F250 super duty.  It’s got dark tinted windows and perfect for some hot sex. I think this truck has made me more alpha top as it’s uber masculine driving it around and getting lots of looks from hot fellow dudes.  I’ve also been sucking a lot of cocks in the back seat.  One day, driving around town, sucked off four men all within an hour. 

• Like 2