Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night I went to an ABS and swallowed a great cock with a bulb head. He pulled back and reached through. I turned and pushed my ass against the hole and he plunged in. A couple of minutes later I felt him stiffen and shoot his load in my ass. Then I drove to another place near the highway. I got a "couples room" in the ABS theater, slide onto the bench and stroked my cock. It took little time before a short guy came in. He closed and locked the door, then stripped. I slide down and took his cock in my mouth. He let me enjoy myself for a couple of minutes before indicating it was my ass he was interested in, not my mouth.

I pulled my clothes off, stood, bent forward on to the bench and spread my cheeks. He took a moment and I heard the tell tale sound of a rubber package being opened. He slide on the condom and then moved forward and slammed into my ass. It was awkward (him short, me tall) and he moved me to several positions while fucking me for about 30 minutes. Truthfully I did not get that much out of it. Between the condom and the awkward positions I was at that point just hoping he would get his nut and move on. Then he grabbed some more lub (lots more) and pushed it into my ass. I was on my side and now he began to get a good groove on and fucked me nicely for about ten minutes.

He told me to move to the edge and get on my knees -- gladly. On my knees i get a lot more out of taking cock up my ass, especially with short guys. I reached back and grabbed his now bare cock. I guess he thought he was clever by shedding the condom after lubbing me up good. But even if i was not so bright and aware of this old trick to bareback, I easily saw the discarded condom lying on the floor. Realizing I was aware I was taking his cock bare, his excitement increased and the good fucking began in earnest. And his already nice sized cock got much bigger and harder. He grabbed on my hips and fucked me like the skanky little BB slut that I am. At some point he slowed his tempo, perhaps to not come or prolong the fuck. But I was in heaven and deserved that load at that point. So I pushed back and clenched my anus repeatedly to keep up his excitement. He got the point and I got the tempo increased. Shortly after, he clenched, ejaculated deep up my ass, held his cock all the way in my ass as he shot several times while I clenched and milked his cum into my ass.

He pulled out, I felt my hole and got a real mess of cum on my fingers. it was dripping out as well. I looked over and saw that the guy was easily 11 inches or more and quite thick. Mmmm. He dressed and left. The next guy wound up fisting me! Oh my. First time. It was wonderful. I showered and was dressing this morning when I felt something slide out my ass. I pulled my underwear down and found the first guy's cum in my shorts! It has been coming out for about an hour now. I wish I had gotten his e-mail or number.

So that was the last load I took.

I spend the whole weekend at a dads-sons group - 10 dads and 5 boys and we all had a brill time. Plenty of cum and piss and lots of swapping and I got to play with everyone so had a blast. Took a large number of loads and I left a very happy lad!

I have not been fucked in a long time - a year, maybe two. Last night I thought I would fix that. Went to the bath house. I sucked off two guys, got fucked on the couch and in the steam room. I cant walk, but I have a smile. Really forgot how nice cum in the ass is!!!

It was about time.. glad you made it!

I have not been fucked in a long time - a year, maybe two. Last night I thought I would fix that. Went to the bath house. I sucked off two guys, got fucked on the couch and in the steam room. I cant walk, but I have a smile. Really forgot how nice cum in the ass is!!!

Guest slobbvers

Just got back from a top's place. Big 9". Brought poppers. Asked for a wash cloth. Poured some poppers onto cloth and put up to nose and mouth. Felt awesome being poppered up and feeling his cock slide in and out. He asked where I wanted it in or out. Was third time geeting fucked by him. I said where do you think? He started shooting in me then pulled out couple squirts on my hole and finished in my ass.

Popped my cherry in London last night. Like I've explained before, I'm a straight-identified guy, always been with women, but am tired of how women don't want to fuck like guys seem to want to fuck. My gay friends go out, fuck guys, piss on guys, love rough sex, and then never have any expectation of calling anyone back or letting emotions get involved due to pre-conceived cultural influences. Me, I got jealous, found ya'll through Rawtop's blog, and have been lurking ever since. I was through London for a few days on biz and vacation, googled London cumdump, and found an ad from a poz cum swallowing, piss drinking bottom slut up for anything. So I rang him up, showed up to an open door and low lights, told him I was new to this, I was obviously nervous, had been walking all over London all day so my balls and ass had marinated in sweat, offered to wash up for him, but the second he unzipped and deep throated my cock to get at my 2 week load, a load I had been jerking day in and day out, but not cumming (though I'd been tasting the precum), I laid on the bed, he licked my balls, wish he had rimmed me more, I like a tongue deep up my ass, like they're trying to suck out my insides, deep like that, he just kinda teased it, anyway, I sucked his cock (new to that as well, but I've got a weak gag reflex so I knew I could deep throat, I liked it), got him on his knees, and blew a huge load, felt like 5 big squirts. As it was my first time I ended it there, though I wanted to fuck him and piss on him and be rough, I figure why go for a homerun on the first go-round.

I was worried I'd feel guilty, or confused, but the truth is I'm a dude, who loves sex. Ever since high school when I'd jerk off with 2 fingers buried in my shithole and taste my own young cum, I've known I'm a perv. Always dated girls, I love how smooth and small they can be, how sexy they can be, how they smell, and 50% of the time how they fuck. I've had some doozies who suck ass and take it in the shitter, but more often than not I have to spend months dating them to get this type of action. So now, after getting sucked off by a very nice, accommodating man who seemed to love swallowing my load for the sake of tasting sperm, and not for love or emotion, I'm afraid I may be hooked. Advice? I live a short bike ride from a bar where upstairs is dark and filled with guys eyeing one another. Maybe I'll go check that place out and have more to report back. Thanks breedingzone for being accepting, and if any anon load takers will be in New Orleans in the near future and want a pump and dump or to drink piss or to help me with my dream of having one guy sucking my cock while another eats my sweat soaked ass, message me.

Fuck, now I'm hard.

Is this story true? If its not fabrication, its fucking hot! and even If its a fiction, its still smoking hot! Ive got to say that my buddys and I talk about how difficult it must be to have a sexual attraction to females. Females dont want dick. They want whats connected to that cock. Pussyboys want cock. They worship COCK. Females have too many rules and regulations. And do stay a top bro. There are lots and lots and lots of cuntpig bottoms that will suck on your dick with their asslips. You will never want for a hole to fuck, if youre a top. Cheers

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I love getting my ass eaten, even fingered, one girl I dated was big on ass play, especially with my ass. Its odd, I was never weird about "gay things" like guys write into sex advice columnists and ask "do I jerk off too much" or "my girlfriend fingered my ass and I liked it, am I gay?" none of that ever concerned me. Sure, I'm straight identified, but what does that mean? Like sex is fluid to me, sure some people are really straight or really gay, but I guess the way I think about it, currently is, I'm single, I'm not hurting anyone, and with my fetishes of wanting to have someone suck on my ass at beckon call, or drink my piss or to attend an gangbang with some poppered out whore in a sling, or fucking an ass whenever I want or slipping my fingers up their asshole and feeding them dirty cum slime while I drip my own spit into their mouths, I mean, not many girls will do that. On a side note, years ago when I read a book about swingers, none of the men would touch another man, too gay, but as a total lurker, I see swinger sites now where couples swing both ways, and women watch their husbands suck a cock clean from their pussies. So, like I said, yes the story is true, and yes I was nervous when I first went into the room, but all that washed away, and there was no guilt or anything left other than, shit, when and where can I do that again?