Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

mine was today met a lad 24 slim big cock nice firm butt, fucked eachother he dumped his load in me then we went to bathroom and pissed on eachother, i was still rock hard and needed to seed him so while still in the bath he bent took my shaft deep in his arse and i fucked him hard squirting a hot load of spunk in him.... still got it in my arse!!

Just got back from a fun time with a random guy who was cruising me at a local coffee shop. We were both super horny (I could see his dick getting hard in his pants) so I went to the bathroom and he followed me in. I sucked his dick until he had precum oozing out and then had him fuck me til he came in my ass. We tried to keep quiet but he was pretty loud when he came. I sucked his dick clean and then he left. When I came out of the bathroom I got a few smiles from guys who had obviously noticed that we had hooked up and I couldn't keep a big grin off my face. His load is still in my ass as I write this and I'm on BBRT looking for the next one!

sunday afternoon at camp palm springs. got fucked raw by 2 hot dads. each took turns fucking my mouth then shooting wads of cum in me! hot.

Wed- club 1350 so bay-la

three raw loads in a row. my ass was bloody after the breedings. hope i gave them a present- lol

happy stealthing!

about 15 minutes ago from a 23 y/o I met on A4A...he came over my place and we went to the bedroom...I unhooked his shorts and started sucking his dick through his boxer briefs...his dick got hard and was pointing down under his boxer briefs...hooked my thumbs into his boxer briefs and pulled them down and his cock sprang up in front of my face...his cock had a slight bent downwards...I sucked his cock for about 10 minutes and was playing with my hole...he asked me if I wanted to get fucked and we got on the bed...he made me ride his cock...we fucked in this position with me bouncing up and down off of his cock...the sweat was dripping off of me...he then pushed me on my back with my legs spread wide apart on either side of him...as he was fucking me he told me to say how much I wanted his cum in my hole and to keep on saying it loud...he started to yell that he was cumming and just slammed his cock in me all the way and dumped his load in me....he stayed in me for about a minute and then pulled out his cock and cleaned up...as he was getting dressed I noticed that he had a bio-hazard tat on his right shoulder blade...there was never any discussion of status or condoms, and in fact his A4A profile says that he only fucks safe...think I just got myself a poz load

That's very hot mate!

Guest slobbvers

Last night went to my previous loads place. 69 and rimmed each other. Then he greased up and started fucking me. After 15 min. asked for a break. We went outside for a smoke. Fog had rolled we put on robes. Finished smoke and he started fucking me in his backyard. We both blew our loads.

Was wandering around London yesterday morning, still horny after a night of playing and partying. I went on my iphone and lined up a hung bareback guy, was at his within the hour. He was well up for it and had me naked, legs up in the air, my well used hole eaten, well fucked and loaded within about 20 mins of me getting in the front door!! He told me he hadn’t cum for three days! I spent the rest of the day walking about town with his load dripping out of my very happy hole!!

Actually about 3 weeks ago, I met this 40yo guy, we were supposed to have a drink and just meet, but once in his flat, he started groping me and taking my clothes off, and when i tried to act unwilling, he spat in my mouth, started kissing me with his tongue really deep in my throat, then he had me on his bed, but he did take a condom, as I said i had a boyfriend and I had to play it safe. He fucked me harder than I was ever fucked, and whenever I started moaning too loud and saying it hurts, his dick would twitch, he'd slap me, and go on. It was very very hot! and when he was about to cum, he left my hole, took of the condom, and started fucking my mouth till he shot in telling me to swallow everything. I haven't discussed his status with him. It may sound as nothing to you guys, but I've never done anything like this before, so it was pretty hot to me!

FRIDAY AFTERNOON BREEDING IN BIRMINGHAM

Yesterday I went for a walk in the local woods, a location I got off squirt.org Walked around for a bit and decided to take off my shorts. was walking round and this cute guy crossed my path. he came up after me, and I turned round. His hand went round to my hole, I said go for it, he fingered me then turned me round, no questions asked...straight up there and fucked me..no sucking no nothing...just spit and the lube already up me..he had a nice long cock, not very thick but nice....while we were fucking a second guy came round....he started wanking while I made it clear we were bareback fucking...

The first guy shot inside me, the second whose balls and cock I had been giving a good licking and sucking pushed in and started to fuck me really roughly. His sock was thicker than the first guy...I said "breed me" and he started grunting....grabbed me by the neck and pushed in really hard

Was fantastic...am going back next friday to see how many more loads I can get

4am this morning filthy bookstore southern indiana interstate. ass backed up to glory hole took 4 cocks and 4 loads from unknown and unseen men. Sucked off 3 other guys one older black man with a huge dick and 1 smooth twink boy and a married bear type guy. Then I stood up and put my hard cock up to the hole and I got sucked by about 3 guys who were "window shopping" but, I finally blew my charged up load into a married trucker from GA who talked me into sharing a booth with him. Hairy fireplug kinda guy with big thick hairy legs who begged me for my cock and he blew his load as I was shooting into him. His last words to me as he turned out of the booth were "your hot, thanks for not cumming in me" I said "sure thing buddy". I know I am a pig!

Went to Dick Dock here in Provincetown last night... sucked a few guys for a while then bent over the railing... got 13 dicks up my ass (!!!) and three loads shot deep inside! Had one guy who brought a big dildo with him and he kept getting in line to loosen up my hole between each cock. On y way out I groped a muscley leatherman and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He smiled, I bent over, and after a few strokes he pulled out and came all over my ass. I pushed his sperm into my hole then got on my knees and cleaned off his dick with my mouth. Made for a great end to the night!

Guest willswallow

Never posted here but just had best fuck of my life and thought (while being fucked) I need to post this on the Breeding zone. Went to a bud's house and he couldn't get it up, so I sucked him while he fucked me with a dildo (yawn). Left his place and went to a black bud who fucked me once before and had been wanting it again. Our first time was fine,but this visit was amazing. Started out pretty vanilla,he came in my ass, then kept fucking. And kept fucking. And kept fucking. He came 4 times up my ass and his dick never left my hole. When he was (finally)done I said "That was a record for me!". He said "Yeah, me too! I'm usually one and done." My ass is dripping and very sore.