Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Two to report...

Yesterday afternoon: Stopped by a bookstore here in town and found this little latin kid looking for cocks to suck. Got him to follow me into my booth and he started blowing me. I played with his hole and found it a little sloppy so I turned him around and slid in. No mention of rubbers of course. I fucked him a while until he said that he didn't want my load in him raw, that he wanted me to pull out. That ruined it for me right then and I went soft. Walking around more, I saw him going from room to room servicing other guys and finally enticed him back in my room and started fucking him some more. He was really getting into it especially as I fed him poppers but again after I asked if he wanted me to breed him he said no. We took one more hit of poppers and I really fucked him deep, and then he started grinding back and sort of riding my cock in and out. I told him that I was getting close and he just pulled his asscheeks apart and sat totally down on it, so I decided that he wanted it and I shot my load in him deep. After he got pissed that I shot in his ass but I told him that his body was saying something different. He was pissed but I got my nut so I don't really care.

This morning: Put up an ad on CL for an anonymous bareback bottom and had this really hot, pretty masculine guy reply. Arranged to walk into his place and find him on his bed blindfolded and in a jock. Got there and he was all that and more, fed him poppers as I got my cock hard, and finally slid in. Very tight hole... very fuckable. Didn't last nearly as long as I wanted, but eventually what pushed me over the edge was him telling me how much it hurt and how bad he wanted me to breed him. Definitely will be breeding that tight hole again.

last night i got together with this puertorican guy-a hustler(liar, thief), i brought him back to my house, he came in & we went up to bed where after we undressed he had me in 69 positition with my ass in his face & his dick in my mouth. as i sucked his over 8 inch dick-he ate my ass like i have never had it ate before. as i was sucking his extremely hairy dick & balls i noticed that his asshole was very smelly(which really turned me on because it had a strong scent of sweat & natural body odor to it). as he was eating my ass i thought i would cum-which is a first for me as i don't really get any sensation from having my asshole licked, but it must have really turned him on because he gave me the biggest, thickest load in my mouth to date-and yes i swallowed every fucking drop of his hot leche. after that he rested maybe 15 mins & was on top of me with my legs on his shoulders, & he proceeded to fuck my brains out. it hurt like hell! & im crying like a good little whore he kept telling me to "shut the fuck up". i kept saying, "antonio it hurts me" but he wouldn't stop. finally i guess he got tired of hearing me cry, & he put his hand around my throat & squeezed until i could hardly breathe. i tried to remove it but he slapped my hand away & continued to choke me & fuck me. i lay there until i could tell he was about to cum-he started fucking faster & harder & the dick seem to hurt even more. finally he nutted in my black ass & as most men do after they have fucked us bottoms-he rolled off of me & went to sleep. i lay in bed all night with his cum in my sweet black ass.

Had great fun at Dick Dock in in Provincetown on Wednesday night. Sucked off two guys, got two loads up my ass, and then fucked a couple more guys.

The first dick up my ass was a sexy French Canadian i had been sucking for what seemed like forever. He was really shy and wanted to go somewhere where people couldn't watch -- and this is under a dock teeming with guys. I took him to a little stall at the end of the dock and had him hide behind me while we fucked. He fucked me so long my feet went numb, and before he could even step away I had another big dick poking into my dripping hole. The second guy's dick was bigger than what I usually take, but I was nice and wide open. This guy didn't last long, but he came nice and hard and I could feel his prick throb while he dumped his load inside me.

I cruised a bit with my raging boner hanging out of my unzipped pants until some guy grabbed it and started slurping away. He got a bit greedy chewing on my PA and then turned around and bent over. He was nice and loose and wet, so I couldn't pass it up. I jammed my dick into him and rode him until I blew a nice big wad up his ass. I had guys on either side of me stroking their dicks and cheering me on. Another guy put his ass in the air next to the one I was fucking, so I moved over and fucked him until I came again. More cheering :) Then someone cleaned my dick off with his mouth and I zipped up and wandered home with cum dripping out of my ass into my jeans.

When I woke up yesterday, my dick was ***really*** sore. I'd just had my PA stretched the day before (from 8ga to 4ga), so apparently fucking two asses had been a bad idea. My dick is still tender, but oh was it worth it!

Edited by elemenoh

When I woke up yesterday, my dick was ***really*** sore. I'd just had my PA stretched the day before (from 8ga to 4ga), so apparently fucking two asses had been a bad idea. My dick is still tender, but oh was it worth it!

First of all you missed 6ga. going from 8 to 4 is a huge increase. You should also not have sex for a week after stretch, otherwise it's a good way to get a bad infection and to pass one on.

I finished up work early today and found a hookup on a4a. Met him at a parking garage, picked him up on ground floor drove up to middle floor and parked. It was quiet, nobody around. We got in the back seat of my car. I lowered my clean/lubes hole down his shaft and rode it, milking him good. Probably got twenty strokes in before he bust his load deep in my ass. He finished, we pulled up our shorts, got out and he left. We will do it again soon. I then headed off to bathhouse with a cumlubed hole, looking for more...got some hot tan jock to fuck me. He added more jizz to my ass.

took three loads yesterday. The first was a random text from a previous hookup while I was at work. We agreed to meet in the bathroom of a local park, where I quickly dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock. He was ready to blow within what seemed like 30 seconds, so I quickly stood up and presented my hungry hole to catch his load. With no hesitation, he slammed his cock into me and emptied his nuts into me. I returned to the office and finished the day with his load in my guts. As soon as I got home, a regular fuck bud of mine hit me up and wanted to pound out a load. I was more than happy to help out! He was over to my place in minutes. He has an amazing 8.5" cock that feels like it was made for my hole. We fucked for a good 30 minutes before he released deep inside me! About an hour later, my BF got home. I met him spread wide on the bed waiting for him. He wasted no time getting down and eating my well fucked ass. He looked up at me with those eyes that said he knew my hole had been bred, bbut he never asked... just went on eating my hole before sliding his cock into me and giving me my third load of the day. I hope the weekend brings more!

about 15 minutes ago from a 23 y/o I met on A4A...he came over my place and we went to the bedroom...I unhooked his shorts and started sucking his dick through his boxer briefs...his dick got hard and was pointing down under his boxer briefs...hooked my thumbs into his boxer briefs and pulled them down and his cock sprang up in front of my face...his cock had a slight bent downwards...I sucked his cock for about 10 minutes and was playing with my hole...he asked me if I wanted to get fucked and we got on the bed...he made me ride his cock...we fucked in this position with me bouncing up and down off of his cock...the sweat was dripping off of me...he then pushed me on my back with my legs spread wide apart on either side of him...as he was fucking me he told me to say how much I wanted his cum in my hole and to keep on saying it loud...he started to yell that he was cumming and just slammed his cock in me all the way and dumped his load in me....he stayed in me for about a minute and then pulled out his cock and cleaned up...as he was getting dressed I noticed that he had a bio-hazard tat on his right shoulder blade...there was never any discussion of status or condoms, and in fact his A4A profile says that he only fucks safe...think I just got myself a poz load