Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This past Sunday, invited 3 bottoms over to my pool, not knowing the others were coming. Got them all lined up on my bed on all fours, with their fuck cunts in the air and went from one hole to the other, came in each twice over a three hour period. Made sure they all shot in somebody's hole too, though one of them insisted he never topped. He had a huge 9 inch uncut cock, he shouldn't waste meat like that so I ordered him to breed one of the other boys.

Guest slobbvers

Half hour ago had a top come over for a quick pum n dump. 7" and thick. Probably thickest cock to date. He said my ass id tight. Hah!

To clarify now that I'm on a computer:

I had a guy come over, he is on this site too, bottomcub85, and me and the bf started fooling around with him. He sucked my cock and I wanted in his ass. I shoved it in raw and it was amazing. I gave him a load rather quickly. Lucky for me, I can cum and keep going.

I had gone a while without cumming and ended up dumping 6 loads that night. I know it sounds like a lot, but I can really do it. The following morning (he ended up staying the night) and gave him 4 more loads. The bf gave him a load the night and none in the morning (he is a shy cummer) and he was begging for more when it was over. Maybe he'll move in and he can get loads all the time.

How could i forget to mention we DP'd his hole too

On Wed 06-29-11 from 11:30am to 4:30pm in one nasty bookstore in southern Indiana. Total cocks 29 taken total loads 22. By the time noon came around I had already had a big black cock spurt a huge load up my hairy ass and sucked off 2 average looking guys. The fucker was one of my regulars a married black guy who knows my ass will milk load after load out of any cock presented to it. Lucky guy he got there first! The first BJ was totally non-discript and average and he had a small cock but shot a generous load the second was actually a heavy cub like guy in his 20's who had hairy legs and a shaved crotch. He had a sweet cock that only took me about 20 thrusts with my mouth to collect his sperm.

I know anyone who is a gloryhole cocksucker who likes a mass volume of cum will have to agree with me after the first 5 or so cocks offered to you they all seem kinda joined. Unless there is a hot man or 2 in there. From noon till about 2 pm it was kinda like that no butt play just gloryhole after gloryhole of hairy cocks coming thru and me getting on my knees and swallowing load after load. Don't get me wrong there were a few regulars who when they see me in the hallway practically run into a booth hoping I will go in the one nextdoor. (I love training men of what to expect) By 2pm I was up to about 15 loads down my throat and one the one up my hole. Things kinda slow down there from 2-3 for some reason maybe because I had sucked off all the guys walking around that were half way hot...LOL..

An odd thing happened with an older guy in his late 50's who comes there with his flaming older boyfriend. He is an okay looking guy and has gone into booths but, I never follow into the one nextdoor. Today I thought I wanted to get a look at his cock so I went in the one next to his booth. God was I shocked! This guy had a beautiful cock thick big head precum...YUM.. I got down there and sucked 2 loads out of him. Later in the hallway he came up to me and gave me a big compliment. " I never would have guessed you suck cock" I told him next time you can wear my hole out with that big thing and I got a confused but huge smile.

Around 3:30pm one of my HOT regular married guys came in he is HOT, balding, thick walrus mustache, hairy chest, big uncut cock that always is wet from precum. This guy is an over the road trucker and I have eaten 50-75 loads from him in the last 2 years or so. Today he surprised me after going down on that hot cock I backed my ass up to the hole and he plowed me for 10 minutes. I heard the door in his booth open and he had company in there another bearish guy with a thick goatee and the hairiest legs I have ever seen in my life. The 2 took turns fucking my ass that was backed up to the hole. then I heard his door open again and now there was a third guy in there. This one I had blown in the past had a big cock that typically got an odor from not being washed to recently. Well, this was cock #3 pounding my hole. All 3 guys pumped loads in my ass and each one left the booth next to me. I stood there one happy pig as cum leaked down the inside of my legs and I squated and cupped my hand under my hole and ate a big handfull of mixed cum from 3 hot fuckers.

It was getting late and I hate getting stuck in rush hour so I was ready to go and it was 4:15. I saw one or 2 big hairy men walking around (my preference) and I managed to find one in a booth with a hole and sucked him off. I am shocked how most men cannot take but 2-5 minutes of my mouth on their cock and then they blow those loads. I gotta say I am a happy cockwhore tonight! I sucked or go fucked by 29 cocks today and got 22 loads in my mouth and 5 up my hole. So 27 loads out of 29 cocks is a good percentage! I'm Headed to the Serpent in Cincinnati on Saturday 07-02-11!!! Lock up your men!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

RawAssBreederCMH

* View Profile

* View Forum Posts

* Private Message

* View Blog Entries

* Add as Contact

* Send Email

RawAssBreederCMH is offline Virgin

Apr 2011

Default Re: Where did you get (or give) your last load?

This past Sunday, invited 3 bottoms over to my pool, not knowing the others were coming. Got them all lined up on my bed on all fours, with their fuck cunts in the air and went from one hole to the other, came in each twice over a three hour period. Made sure they all shot in somebody's hole too, though one of them insisted he never topped. He had a huge 9 inch uncut cock, he shouldn't waste meat like that so I ordered him to breed one of the other boys.

Thats hot dude!!! Any of em neg?

Just got my first poz cum injection in quite a few weeks. 40yo stud with a thick 7 incher and a PA and he really got off on trying to rip up my hole with it. He loved me begging him to shoot his big load of bugcum deep in my guts. So hot for me but he's on meds. i'm guessing this one is not the one.

Last night I was almost asleep when my bf came home and started to fondle my ass. Soon he had his tongue up my pussy. Nopthing can turn me on more than that. I sucked his thick dick to get it wet, turned around again and begged for his load. He plowed me doggystyle for another 10 minutes and seeded me deep with his big load. I turned around again and sucked his dick so that nothing would go to waste. Then I went to sleep again and this morning there was nothing coming out of my pussy. Guess he loaded me so deep it stayed up there. Yummy :*

sunday afternoon at the 1350 club in so bay los angeles

hooked up with a regular fat daddie with a 9 inch cock

fcuked me silly and shot a deep lnto me. hot!

i love loads. my viral load went up this month. such thing as reinfection? on meds. love cum!

I had 2 loads from two reg guys I meet both with huge headed cocks, tore my ass by double fucking me, even though it's been stretched from fisting.

I've just had one of the sluttiest nights ever at Basement sauna in manc, I've been constantly fucked since approx 2am. I've taken approx 8 loads that I know of in the sling and dark rooms at one point the spunk was running down my ass and up my back in the sling whilst guys were queuing to fuck. Hope the loads are charged!

Loving it! If anyone wants meet in UK let me know

Last Thursday I had the day off and was doing some work at home. As usual, I had bbrt on the computer to see if there was anyone interesting. I had a lot to do so I didn't think I would have the time to have fun. Just as I was about to sign off I noticed this 21 year old vers bottom with a nice beer can cock. Sent an email not thinking anything would come of it. Thirty seconds later he's asking me if I want a load. Needless to say I drive into the city and as instructed, walk in the basement door strip down and find him nakid on the bed waiting for me. I get down and suck his cock as he fingers my hole open. Then he fucks me doggy for a good fifteen minutes before we move into the next room where he bends me over a fuck bench and really goes to town. He fucks me hard, fast and deep. Tenses up and rams me hard. I feel him pulse. Just when I think he's done, he starts to ram me again. After another ten minutes of hard fucking he rams it home again. He stays inside for a few minutes and then pulls out. My hole is gaping. He comes around, flips me over and has me clean his cum and my hole juice off his still hard cock and I jerk out a load. Afterwords he tells me how nice my hole is and that he gave me two loads. I thanks him, get dressed and off I go keeping his loads in me for the rest of the day. I'm sure glad I had bbrt on while I was working. I want to hook up with him again when I have more time sonhe can give me four or five loads and get xhis fist inside to churn the juice.