Best Way To Get Multiple Loads?

rawTOP

• Administrators

If you wanted to get multiple loads (from more than one guy) in your ass over the next 24 hours... Where would you go? What would you do? What's your favorite way to be a real slut and take lots of loads? Contact the guys in your little black book? Go to a bathhouse? Go to a park?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the preponderance of bareback sex in Irish saunas ( Belfast & Dublin are the cities I know ), if I want to take mutiple, random loads, I have a few drinks, pull on a jockstrap and head for a gay sauna. Kneeling on all fours, ass up, in a cabin with the door open, or lying face down naked ass exposed with sachets of lube near your hole, the TOPs understand what you are looking for. The jockstrap sends out the message that your arse is available ( your cock isn't ). Hiding the condoms ( that the staff may have placed in the cabin ) sends out the message that you want bare cock. At the very least TOPs who insist on condoms will have to leave the cabin to find some.

• 1 month later...

While i have avoided bath houses or sex clubs, i have generally been able to get multiple loads at parties or other such gatherings of friends and acquaintances. The key is to be uninhibited and be willing to have sex in the open. In such a situation, i've found that one load frequently (well, pretyy much universally) leads to another, and another, and ...

Depends on the bathhouse. I've had phenomenal times at some, where I've gotten 14 or 15 loads blown up my ass over five hours or so. Other times, it seems everyone wants me to top (which is fine, but there's no way I'm firing off loads into 15 different asses in a single night...I'm not a teenager anymore!)

Two things come to mind that really help. One is having good friends willing to go around the bath and recruit tops to come breed you. The second is to plan ahead a bit and advertise that you want a gangbang on your ass in advance on the bareback sites and similar places.

• 2 months later...

I agree with the posts here the best is the baths or sex clubs. I always find jockstrap or not down on all fours ass in the air is a sure way of getting loads. Always go to the baths or clubs with my bf and fb's so I always have guys willing to recruit tops to fuck me. My bf gets of watching get fucked by multiple tops.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i always leave the bath house with a freshly loaded hole (or not so fresh, depending on how long i've been in the bath house lol) but the best gang fucks i've ever had have been of my own making on craigslist, a4a, barebackrt, etc, it usually takes one post on craigslist and i have about 10 guys lined up in the next couple hours. last year a post i made on barebackrt quick connection got me about 30 loads over about 12 hours. so if i wanna get some seed in my hole, take a shower, and chat with some hot guys i go to the bath house. but if i have the urge to fulfill the power bottom in me, i post online and leave the front door unlocked.

When I go to the bathhouse, sex club, or ABS I advertise on craigslist and end up with lots of loads in my hole and down my throat (least amount was 18 loads most was 55) and then I have 3 fuckbuds that usually arrange gangbangs for me once a month usually 15-20 guys. Last year all 3 of them got together and they had over 100 guys fuck me over a weekend......I was blindfolded and in a sling the entire time..I was their hole to dump in.....my ass was so used and I hope I can do it again soon :) OINK OINK OINK!!!!